932 replies to this topic

#561 NazisSuk2002

NazisSuk2002

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 04:01 PM

If you are the moderator than you should BAN Viking396. He is an insulting and disruptive poster who contributes only insults.

I expect his banning immediately. Thanks

#562 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2003 - 04:25 PM

NazisSuk2002,

Look in the mirror child.

#563 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2003 - 04:51 PM

You want him banned? Is there anyone else on your hit list?

Or are you a member that has generated a new member ID in order to perpetuate your agenda?

#564 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2003 - 06:15 PM

I have taken peoples advice and have put the child on ignore. Should he one day decide not to be judge and jury and forum police then I'll take him off.

Somehow I think he's been here before, under many names one of which comes to mind.

#565 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2003 - 07:05 PM

& he claims to have poopy pants.

Someone should get him some depends for his incontinence problems.:D

#566 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2003 - 07:36 PM

He has shown me no favor, I did nothing wrong, unlike you he actually checks into things rather than just listening to the loudest mouth.

#567 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2003 - 08:15 PM

HyukHyuk.........

Your attempt to point out a perceived english usage problem is a lame attempt on your part to try to show superiority (given your past postings and agenda on this and the old forum). It has failed again. You can try and bait me all day (the good cop / bad cop moniker effort you are known for), and I will not bite.

Favoritism is being shown to Viking396? I think not (as an example, I told him his poll was not a good idea).

Given the effort at drumming up support from membership of the PrezBoxing forum to the banning of Viking396 using a variation of my member name here as a member name there is proof positive of the members of PrezBoxing's goal. Divisiveness. Given that he has been lumped in with me over at that forum, is the reason for my response above. (And the dedicated thread to the cause of getting members banned on this forum has been noticed by more than myself)

#568 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2003 - 08:25 PM

VA, I've deleted the Poll as asked by SEVERAL forum members who also suggested that it was childish to post such a poll. I agree...

As for getting banned from here I'd like to know from the 2 people so far HyukHyuk and NaziSuk2002, show by posting my words to show what I've said that deserves banning. Besides disagreeing with someone which last time I checked, is NOT a bannable offense.

You can't show anything as I've said and you know it, so put up, or shut up.

#569 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2003 - 10:55 PM

is qualified to point my moral compass.:rolleyes:

#570 NazisSuk2002

NazisSuk2002

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 05:20 AM

I think it is time for a POLL on who wants you to be moderator. What do you say? Throw it up there big boy. Do you have the nads?

#571 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 05:24 AM

The poll has been done already, where were you? Plsek and VA tied.... :D

#572 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 06:12 AM

What I see on this thread is two vikings going on and on about some meaningless tripe........who cares !!!! Just delete the whole damn thread except for Dr Ides comments You two vikings needs to keep your personal business with otherposters to yourself,You are getting others involved in these childish disputes.Got a beef wit hsomeone use the PM option

#573 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 06:20 AM

The Horrible truth about CAPTAIN AMERICA

#574 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 08:11 AM

if the posts offend you, the ignore option is available to you.

As for the meaningless tripe, blame those who would start bringing up meaningless tripe. I have already mentioned to the others that non moderation issues should be posted elsewhere. Your comments just add fuel to the fire.

As for the good doctor, I brought up some points to him that he hasn't bother to answer. If Indrid Cole is his sole source of intelligent discourse, then he will have a very limited view of this forum.

Chorny, if this has nothing to do with you, why bother coming to this thread?:rolleyes:

#575 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 08:58 AM

My one and only reply........ since you won't bother emailing me and the membership of PrezBoxing continue to use Pravda members to post messages from you and others to me here.

I have only this to say to you.

You are trying to entangle me into your tangled web of insanity. I will not bite, no matter how many times you try to bait me at PrezBoxing. I will not post at PrezBoxing as I am not interested in Boxing as a sport and the political forum (administered by RRBum) is a worthless forum devoid of any intelligent discourse (in my opinion). I also know better than to leave an IP (or other type of) trail at a hostile environment. My comments about your banning are irrelevent and going point by point (trying to prove you are right and everyone else is wrong) as if expecting perfection from all participants is a waste of everyone's time. Your continued actions are what prevent you from being a member here. And nothing you do will change that end result as you have passed the point of no return regarding decorum and fair play regarding your continued comments about the moderators and administrators of this forum. You are only interested in divisiveness, nothing more. Plsek has shown you more latitude than you deserve. You took advantage of it and pressed harder, taking the role of "Saint Righteous". Here is a clue, you are not perfect. And no-one in this forum can claim that ability. We try our best to show levity and fairness. We are not perfect, but we are the "moderation team". We have been given that responsibility, not you. And your continuation of attacking Pravda Moderators and Administrators only hurts your efforts (it certainly doesn't help).

I have nothing to discuss with you and I will not give you the opportunity in any form. You may see this as a weakness. I consider it my ultimate triumph over you. I have taken the high road. And I know the fact that you continue to bray without a response from me on your site or at PrezBoxing grates at your very soul daily.

There is only one true fact that you should take away from your experience wth me..... I will enjoy time on this earth much longer than you, as your black heart will be your undoing (and considering how your veins are popping out every time you type, your time does indeed appear short). It must really suck to be old and hate that which you will never understand.

vikingamerican - clarification

#576 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 09:40 AM

You seem to be unaware that your team of moderators allowed the trolls of Strenilkov to invade threads on Cosmology in the religion forum{this topic being beyond his understanding}, your team of moderators wouldn't delete the trolls in this serious thread and forced Joe to request that you do the sensible thing of deleting the trolls and at least warning Strenikov.

You forget that other people besides Joe where in that thread and had it disturbed....so the idea that his banning was unjustified ignores reality.

As for Prezboxing lacking any intellectual capacity, you're welcome to test that assertion by posting any number of complex subjects there....but you can't because we'll get your IP, why not use a masking device if you think we'll track you down and kill you...LOL.

This forum is dominated by intellectual lightweights who have exceeded their Zionist's masters brainwashing expectations.

IOW, what passes for debate here is typically manure and celebrated by the moderators as humorous.

With any luck you may receive a wedding invite from the "chubby" Captain America, this man having the girth of a Hippo.

#577 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 09:54 AM

Intellectual lightweights here at this forum? I would love to hear Atossa, Chornyvolk, Vigorous and the others view of your comment.

The posting at that forum is very limited in many ways. If you feel the subject matter and discourse in this forum is lightweight, you are always allowed to vote with your feet.

As for using software to mask my IP, what makes you think I am not doing so? To be honest, I choose to not give RRBum the satisfaction (and he cannot complain about me being there to "ruin" his forum, as he has accused the other Pravda moderators who have chosen to post there).

As for what the moderators allowed or didn't allow in the religious forum here, that tale has been told many times. But there are 2 sides to a story. Plsek has already addressed the issue and I choose to believe her side of the events (given her tolerance of many things and when she gets upset with a member, you can be sure it is for a good reason).

As for your comments about Captain America, that just goes to show that you choose to degrade others by mocking them. Yes, you should fit in over at that other site just fine.:rolleyes:

#578 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 09:54 AM

Hi YUGO,
Not that I'm too happy to participate in this endless long and silly debate, but I need to throw a comment though.

> You seem to be unaware that your team of moderators allowed the trolls of Strenilkov to invade threads on Cosmology in the religion forum{this topic being beyond his understanding}, your team of moderators wouldn't delete the trolls in this serious thread and forced Joe to request that you do the sensible thing of deleting the trolls and at least warning Strenikov.

People are bitching eachother here, and that includes Strelnikov. It does not mean that he have carte blanche to do whatever he likes, and some of his posts were removed too, and he waas banned for a short while.
The always returning discussions is this: What is trolling? When is somethig harassment, and when is something debating. If you looke in this thread, you'll see loads of posts from Joseph, that some migth consider as a debate, and other consider it as trolling.

> You forget that other people besides Joe where in that thread and had it disturbed....so the idea that his banning was unjustified ignores reality.

Really Yugo, take a look around here, and almost every damn thread in here, have some silly comments. Strelnikov is far from unique, and was not threatning anyone (Unlike Nazisuks, that wanna see people lynched) or Dirtyharry at prezbox that wanna drag people after a truck, so they can only be identified by dental records.
I hope you see a difference.

Have fun
Adrian

#579 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:01 AM

"Some of my greatest HIT'S AT PRAVDA." thread at PrezBoxing, why not include the reply.

I am sure the rabble will be amused.

#580 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:16 AM

""Intellectual lightweights here at this forum? I would love to hear Atossa, Chornyvolk, Vigorous and the others view of your comment."'

I repeat...this forum is "dominated" by intellectual lightweights...I've determined this by engaging in debate with some of them and reading numerous threads which highlight their stupidity.
People may think because they're dealing with subjects that are usually handled by intelligent folk, that they're intelligent by association...well that's not been my experience here.

." If you feel the subject matter and discourse in this forum is lightweight, you are always allowed to vote with your feet."

I don't think the subject matter is lightweight, that's not what I said...let me say it very clearly...I THINK THAT "MOST" PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE DUMB, STUPID, IDIOTS, MORONS, CLUELESS.
And I'm not really a contributing member here anymore, except for these delightful posts.

"As for your comments about Captain America, that just goes to show that you choose to degrade others by mocking them. Yes, you should fit in over at that other site just fine."

Fools don't respond to encouragement...and anyone with a beergut has already degraded himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru