Photo

Adrian

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#581 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:26 AM

IE: Don't you have to add to your "Greatest Hits" thread in the other forum?:rolleyes:

#582 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:27 AM

"People are bitching eachother here, and that includes Strelnikov. It does not mean that he have carte blanche to do whatever he likes, and some of his posts were removed too, and he waas banned for a short while."

Yes but the apparent justification for his re-instatement was that it was only JOE complaining, or that it only affected JOE...I was pointing out to you that this is rubbish.
The end result is that you traded a philosopher{Joe} and a eloquent social critic{RRbum} for the opinions of a bunch of idiots.

"The always returning discussions is this: What is trolling? When is somethig harassment, and when is something debating. If you looke in this thread, you'll see loads of posts from Joseph, that some migth consider as a debate, and other consider it as trolling."

This is a good point, but what Strenlikov was doing was ABSOLUTELY BLATANT, and you merely told Joe to cool it and have fun.

To me it's quite simple, if you favour the behaviour of fools, then you'll ignore the requests of the intelligent, and if you favour the presence of intelligent forumers then you'll act on their behalf against BLATANT TROLLS.

#583 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:29 AM

" Don't you have to add to your "Greatest Hits" thread in the other forum?"

Don't worry champ, I'm on to it.

#584 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:42 AM

HI YUGO,

>>"To me it's quite simple, if you favour the behaviour of fools, then you'll ignore the requests of the intelligent, and if you favour the presence of intelligent forumers then you'll act on their behalf against BLATANT TROLLS."

You still don't seem to understand. No one gets favored here. People can and will post on whichever thread they like - whether it be a thoughful contrabution to the thread, or a disagreement of the topic. You're going to find people who disagree with you or think you're a moron. It's happened to everyone of us here.

The problem with Joe is that he wanted to be special here. No insults against him or his subject matter was allowed. He could insult others as much as he wanted, but if someone insulted him or his topic, then he would cry foul. He wanted their posts removed, peopled banned, etc.. Whatever it took. After explaining over and over that this is not how the forum worked, then he started is attack against the moderators. In his head, there must be some conspiracy against him, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

#585 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:53 AM

Good colleague, Plsek,

You I would like to meet, someday, for your wisdom belies the tenderness of your young age.

While I do not support censorship, it is not an absolute, for censorship is justified when a censor is being censored. Joe was intolerant and that is not acceptable in civilized society.

Not everyone agrees with me. Nor is everyone civil in their disagreement, but what is essential is that they make their individual views known since I am, indeed, fortunate to be allowed to express my views in this democratic forum. It is a shame that no such ample opportunity exists in the USA of John Ashcroft, so I stand behind the decision of Pravda in removing this ungracious person.

Thank you for being here. Whomever you are, you are an asset to the mortal race. You write succinctly and cogently.

#586 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:56 AM

Yes Plsek...but Joe doesn't FIRE FIRST, he uses his brain and knowledge and responded to foolish replies...now if that's untrue, where is the evidence that Joe abused anyone simply because they offered a differing view..?

The facts are that people found Joe's views uncomfortable and hurled ad hominen's, the truth behind his views was irrelevant.

I'm not suggesting that Joe is perfect, no-one is, but you favoured the nonsense of Captain America and Strenilkov over a philosopher and a competent social critic.

People will remember Joe and RRbum, but seriously, who will remember CA and Sterny{their gay marriage aside}

#587 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:58 AM

Dr. Arthur Ide,

Thank you for you comments! They are much appreciated :)

#588 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:59 AM

"Thank you for you comments! They are much appreciated "

They are also testosterone related, trust me...LOL.

#589 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 11:04 AM

Yugo,

>>"The facts are that people found Joe's views uncomfortable and hurled ad hominen's, the truth behind his views were irrelevant."

Yes that is true. But again, Joe is not unique here. Some people might find my views uncomfortable or offensive. You run that risk everytime you put your opinions out there and truth sometimes can be very subjective.

When you have a forum that is as diverse as this one, with many different nationalities, ages, and opinions, than you are bound to run into this type of problem. What you might see as "truth" others will see as hogwash and visa versa. The main thing is to let everyone post their opinions here. That is the beauty of this forum.

#590 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 11:10 AM

Thanks, YUGO, for your comment that my comments are testosterone related," but I have a very loving relationship and so my testosterone level is fine and well taken care. While I admire your insights, I do not agree at this juncture, although I agree that Captain America is several bricks shy of a full load, but he adds humor and stirs debate. Joe, unfortunately, was more baiting, and thus difficult for many and discouraged return arguments. Other than that, hang there for you are a delight--and that is not testosterone based either.... My libido is not that active... not even when it comes to you. LOL.

#591 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 11:13 AM

"Yes that is true. But again, Joe is not unique here. Some people might find my views uncomfortable or offensive. You run that risk everytime you put your opinions out there and truth sometimes can be very subjective."

What does this mean, that a bucket load of ad hominen's is acceptable because you lack the time/desire/capacity to determine the truth of any particular matter..?

" What you might see as "truth" others will see as hogwash and visa versa."

Fine...but we're specifically refering to the facts that Pravda has lost quality members in favour of a group of dickheads opinions.

"' The main thing is to let everyone post their opinions here. That is the beauty of this forum."'

I doubt Joe was ever complaining about opinions, more likely ad hominen's.

#592 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 11:27 AM

Yugo,

>>"What does this mean, that a bucket load of ad hominen's is acceptable because you lack the time/desire/capacity to determine the truth of any particular matter..?"

It's not my job to determine the "truth" in anyones opinions here. Moreover, I really don't think anyone wants me to.

>>"Fine...but we're specifically refering to the facts that Pravda has lost quality members in favour of a group of dickheads opinions."

Again, that is subjective. I'm sure the term "quality members" would differ greatly in interpretation amonst our members here.

Have a nice day Yugo.

#593 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 11:29 AM

"although I agree that Captain America is several bricks shy of a full load, but he adds humor and stirs debate."

With respect Sir, he stirs Zombie's into debate...and has also announced a same sex marriage with Strenlkov
Captain "GUTS" America and Strenilkov's marriage

"Joe, unfortunately, was more baiting, and thus difficult for many and discouraged return arguments."

Well, I don't really agree here, I wouldn't be defending him otherwise...Joe was simply way too challenging for the halfwits who dominate this forum{yes it's tolerant of a variety of views}, but sadly, idiots abound.
Btw...I can assure you that Joseph is a gentleman towards like minded people, should you doubt this or doubt his knowledge, you can test him at either his TFTF, or at Prezboxing.

" Other than that, hang there for you are a delight--and that is not testosterone based either.... My libido is not that active... not even when it comes to you. LOL."

YUGO'S muscleman photo's

Don't rule me out just yet, this is me at 25 and 27.
This is also RRbum's forum...Prezboxing, where Joseph and I are members.

Btw...I'm Kookooburra at Prezbox

#594 NazisSuk2002

NazisSuk2002

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 01:21 PM

Joseph Sarandos
PBF Reserve

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:15 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The intrepid VikingAmerican RESPONDS in accordance with his true nature!!

His was a limp-wristed scream-fest of such massive proportions as to require a whole new thread just to hold it:

http://www.prezboxin...opic.php?t=1982

If anybody needs me during the next 60 seconds, I'll be curled in the fetal position under my desk, pillow over my mouth so as to not awaken my family, loudly shouting; It's OK if people do not agree with me. They can have their own opinion...and that's OK. I will not let the opinions of others hurt me because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, PEOPLE LIKE ME!

#595 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 01:57 PM

I just removed GigglyPoof's poll.

I have to believe that a person with just one post on this forum, starting a poll to gid rid of a moderator, is just here to troll and cause disruption.

GigglyPoof - if you wish to contribute to this forum, please do so by joining in the discussions and/or starting one of your own. You're not off to a very good start here. You are more than welcome to post here, but please try to contribute something either than insults and slander.

Thank you,
Plsek

#596 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 04:51 PM

HammeringHarry has just been banned per his request.

see here

#597 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 09:12 PM

all I can do is :) :) :) :) :) :D

#598 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 09:14 PM

that's OK, NazisSuk2002 picked up where GigglyPoof left off.

As you can tell, the minions are very active.:rolleyes:

#599 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 09:28 PM

the linking of threads dedicated to banning me for instance. One would think that the sole purpose of the newly established forum dedicated to the attacking of other forums is an effort directed solely at me.

What is even more curious, is that Joseph Sarandos now states he has evidence of how I am "Manipulating" polls. Will this man stoop any lower with his lies and deceit? Apparently not as now he thinks he knows everything (as if he thinks he is watching me by shadowing my computer). His sole effort for being right now appears to be my banning from this forum.

Interesting........ how extensive the effort against me. And the fact that they can only do this effort in a little boys club shows how inept the effort is.

This is my final comment (by the way) about this effort. As it no longer interests me and wastes the other members time by having to see this play out. The minions aren't worth it or the electrons expended.

#600 NazisSuk2002

NazisSuk2002

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:34 PM

vikingamerican, just an FYI that Joseph Sarandos would like a 'word' with you. I think there were statements you made that he feels (and many of us agree) need to be corrected.

You can find Joseph at his board -
http://pub75.ezboard...truthforum60735
or prezboxing
http://www.prezboxin...forum/index.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru