Photo

Adrian

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#601 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:44 PM

Due to his extensive effort (even though supposedly a new member) at harrassment of specific members of Pravda.

As for the other forum, I will not be discussing that forum here or converse with any PrezBoxing member based on the effort of the membership there (openly trying to cause problems here). Those banned members who remain there will remain banned as long as they seek to cause problems at this forum. They have their own forum to play in. It shows what they think of this forum since they want back in. However, they want to come back using their rules of engagement (disregarding present Pravda Admin and Moderator efforts). That is not possible and will not be allowed.

#602 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2003 - 03:15 AM

Well I checked out the Truth Forum, seems somebody is a little upset. I must admit, until I spoke with him at the Prez forum I didn't know all this stuff was going on.

Ahhh well, going out for a long walk, have a good night all!

#603 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 09:35 AM

Originally posted by YUGO
"although I agree that Captain America is several bricks shy of a full load, but he adds humor and stirs debate."

With respect Sir, he stirs Zombie's into debate...and has also announced a same sex marriage with Strenlkov
Captain "GUTS" America and Strenilkov's marriage

"Joe, unfortunately, was more baiting, and thus difficult for many and discouraged return arguments."

Well, I don't really agree here, I wouldn't be defending him otherwise...Joe was simply way too challenging for the halfwits who dominate this forum{yes it's tolerant of a variety of views}, but sadly, idiots abound.
Btw...I can assure you that Joseph is a gentleman towards like minded people, should you doubt this or doubt his knowledge, you can test him at either his TFTF, or at Prezboxing.

" Other than that, hang there for you are a delight--and that is not testosterone based either.... My libido is not that active... not even when it comes to you. LOL."

YUGO'S muscleman photo's

Don't rule me out just yet, this is me at 25 and 27.
This is also RRbum's forum...Prezboxing, where Joseph and I are members.

Btw...I'm Kookooburra at Prezbox

Your photo is a little fuzzy. How long ago was it taken?

#604 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 10:05 AM

The fuzzy photo is 8 yrs old and the other photo is 10 yrs old....I posted them as they reflect my true mentality.

#605 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 10:38 AM

The fuzzy photo is 8 yrs old and the other photo is 10 yrs old....I posted them as they reflect my true mentality.

That makes sense. Thanks.

#606 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2003 - 05:21 PM

Uh oh... I see that Joe...er...Yugo is still hung up on my memory. Have you guys ever seen somebody as hung on anybody as Joe is on me? Joe, ol' buddy, I don't swing that way man. You need to find another fixation buddy. I can't help it. I like my girlies and I am not interested in you in the least. I am also not interested in boxing or that lame website either.

Currently, I have Joe...er...Yugo... on my ignore list. I can assume his post related to me by the follow up posts thereafter. (Also, coupled with fact that he can't get me out of his mind.) I'm two-thirds tempted to open them anyways. But I know that's part of his baiting plan, therefore I shall just let my curiosity get the best of me.

But Joe...er...Yugo, I don't know what to tell you. I have never been gay and I do not plan to become gay in the future. You are wasting your time. But I am sure there is some nice nazi-gay-boy just for you out there in the world somewhere. Don't give up hope. But you will never find him if all you can do is think of me. Get over it. It ain't NEVER gonna happen.

I did think of you, however, last night Joe...er...Yugo. I was watching the Osbournes, and Ozzy was walking around his house picking up dog-shit off the floor. It seemed that dog-shit was everywhere. Somehow, that made me think of you. Now, do not let that encourage you. I assure you, I am NOT interested and me thinking of you, was simply triggered by the thought of dog-shit.

Well, that's about all the time I have right now to "mosquito swat." I hope everyone has a very nice day.

#607 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2003 - 05:28 PM

"Captain America - Have you guys ever seen somebody as hung on anybody as Joe is on me?"

Why yes we have several times over in fact. :rolleyes:

#608 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2003 - 05:37 PM

You must be kidding me. Joe is so love-sick I am starting to worry more about him than hating him. I know he feels "jilted" but he should have known better. He should set his sites on targets that are reachable.

Too many women, so little time.:(

Sorry Joe, it ain't me man. Ain't gonna happen. Not in a million years. Not even if you ARE wearing my favorite Victoria's Secret lingerie. Get over it and move on.:cool:

No pee-pee stick for Yugo..er...Joe. Boo hoo hoo.:(

#609 redmike

redmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 08:33 PM

I think there has to be some control of this forum or it would end up like some others into sleaze and anarchy or just noise where nobody is heard.

#610 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 12:08 AM

"Uh oh... I see that Joe...er...Yugo is still hung up on my memory."

We don't expect that you'll benefit from our efforts, you're merely an "educational piece" for others, other people can see how not to turn out...LOL.

"But Joe...er...Yugo, I don't know what to tell you. I have never been gay and I do not plan to become gay in the future."

You look Gay.

"I did think of you, however, last night Joe...er...Yugo. I was watching the Osbournes, and Ozzy was walking around his house picking up dog-shit off the floor."

Very intellectually demanding viewing habits you have.

Just as long as you consider yourself normal, you'll be ok...LOL.

#611 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2003 - 12:09 AM

You want to see leeches stuck on someone????

Betcha you can't top this, how about having an entire forum (including membership) dedicated to banning me from Pravda?

(What's funny is that I didn't ban the major perpetrators from here, yet I am the object of their love/ire).

Top that one.:D

#612 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2003 - 01:09 AM

Too many children here!

#613 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:03 AM

I agree.

By the way, I deleted your post against Vigorous since it alluded that Vigorous should commit suicide. Try to not make things personal, cool?

#614 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:39 AM

In another forum, it is alleged by former (banned) members that I let other members here (such as Viking396, American Guy, and others) use my ID to moderate at this forum.

If that was the case, then Pravda would be showing multiple IP's on my ID when I post or moderate. This is, in fact, a false accusation on their part. This was alleged at the old forum as well (by the same members), however, the Administrators of Pravda know better as they are able to interpret logs. It appears the former (banned) members of this forum will go to any length to discredit me.

As such, I felt it of import to state this here so there is no dispute regarding my position re: this false allegation.

#615 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:51 AM

His PC is more powerful than mine (I suffer from ATI 9700 Pro envy as I only have a GeForce 4600 Ti). :(

#616 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2003 - 02:57 AM

More powerful video, huge RAID array, huge amount of memory, a huge LCD monitor and a huge CRT monitor.

My computer owns you! :D

Course vikingamerican's server owns my server, but then whos keeping track? :cool:

#617 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:34 AM

And my Raid Controller is the fastest SCSI Raid Controller on the planet.;)

My 100 Gig of Raid 5 smacking storage space and 40/80 DLT backup capability is awesome (to behold).

And tomorrow morning, I get my Broadband connection.:D

(EXCELLENT)

#618 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2003 - 08:58 AM

consider your post deleted and your new user ID (XXX) banned.

As for your threat about banning us over at your forum, that is your choice as I don't post there anyways. However, ironic your choice of threat, considering your previous statements about banning.

You have burned your bridge. And your constant agenda against the Admins and Moderators of this forum are not a way to fix that bridge.

#619 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 09:11 AM

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica
Uh oh... I see that Joe...er...Yugo is still hung up on my memory. Have you guys ever seen somebody as hung on anybody as Joe is on me? Joe, ol' buddy, I don't swing that way man. You need to find another fixation buddy. I can't help it. I like my girlies and I am not interested in you in the least. I am also not interested in boxing or that lame website either.

Currently, I have Joe...er...Yugo... on my ignore list. I can assume his post related to me by the follow up posts thereafter. (Also, coupled with fact that he can't get me out of his mind.) I'm two-thirds tempted to open them anyways. But I know that's part of his baiting plan, therefore I shall just let my curiosity get the best of me.

But Joe...er...Yugo, I don't know what to tell you. I have never been gay and I do not plan to become gay in the future. You are wasting your time. But I am sure there is some nice nazi-gay-boy just for you out there in the world somewhere. Don't give up hope. But you will never find him if all you can do is think of me. Get over it. It ain't NEVER gonna happen.

I did think of you, however, last night Joe...er...Yugo. I was watching the Osbournes, and Ozzy was walking around his house picking up dog-shit off the floor. It seemed that dog-shit was everywhere. Somehow, that made me think of you. Now, do not let that encourage you. I assure you, I am NOT interested and me thinking of you, was simply triggered by the thought of dog-shit.

Well, that's about all the time I have right now to "mosquito swat." I hope everyone has a very nice day.

A person's sexual expression or preference is irrelevant except to the individual(s) involved. Please keep some decorum. I have had my testosterone level questioned--and I could care less. I am interested in discussion of issues--not a person's bed life.

#620 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 09:16 AM

"Uh oh... I see that Joe...er...Yugo is still hung up on my memory."

We don't expect that you'll benefit from our efforts, you're merely an "educational piece" for others, other people can see how not to turn out...LOL.

"But Joe...er...Yugo, I don't know what to tell you. I have never been gay and I do not plan to become gay in the future."

You look Gay.

"I did think of you, however, last night Joe...er...Yugo. I was watching the Osbournes, and Ozzy was walking around his house picking up dog-shit off the floor."

Very intellectually demanding viewing habits you have.

Just as long as you consider yourself normal, you'll be ok...LOL.

My good colleague and new friend, PLEASE get back to the issues at hand. It is irrelevant if someone looks or walks or talks gay. That is a personal issue. I could care less if a man or a woman wants to screw me--as long as it is not mental--for it is not going to happen on a website. As for the Ozzy stuff--it is only an indication on hope little maturity most mortals have that waste time with TV--and the gravitation towards the inane is only a sign of the deterioration of society. Ozzy and family prove nothing but that people have a dull life--and those who watch it have one that is even more dull.

Why not read a good book? listen to music? clean up the yard? do charity work? Or try to think of ways to better planet Earth and no use up its resources within a generation. I am beginning to like the super moderator Viking American more and more--and I don't care if this super moderator is male or female--for Viking is welcome to visit with me any time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru