932 replies to this topic

#661 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 04:46 PM

To a Texan Patriot:
I readily admit your intellectual superiority, so why hide your linguistic abilities?

#662 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 05:20 PM

Jet...

I never claimed to be intellectually superior.

Yo trabajo por la Organazacion para Estudios e Tropicalles por tres anos.

#663 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 05:57 PM

Uhh, Spanish, you R saying smth about you working for an organization of studies of some kind for three years?

#664 Atheris

Atheris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 06:05 PM

Yes Spanish.

Is there anything else you want to discuss?

#665 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:12 AM

"I have never made the decision to censor or ban anyone. Where is this nonsense coming from?"

As Joe has been banned, I'm relaying his challenge to you....that is to debate him at TFTF over the differences you have with him.

The main reason Joe has issued this challenge is that you are taking potshots at him, and he can no longer defend himself.
I'm informing you that Joe will not ban or censor you at TFTF if you happen to disagree with him.

EDIT:...Dr Ide, Joe has responded to you at his TFTF, in the "Do not visit Pagan Territory" section.

TFTF

#666 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 12:27 PM

I've posted a note here: http://engforum.prav...&threadid=16923

#667 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 09:19 AM

http://engforum.prav...&threadid=17019

#668 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2003 - 02:37 PM

Hi AG,

What are you talking about?

#669 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 11:55 PM

There are too many themes on this forum... but that's the down side of a truly democratic setting

#670 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 10:31 AM

Yugo, you can do better than write, "Enjoy lots of unprotected sex with Captain Underpants." Please return to your civil nature.

As for abortion, please see the first two chapters in my ABORTION HANDBOOK (3rd ed). It explains why a fetus from a zygote is NOT a mortal being.

#671 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2003 - 01:01 PM

Doc, I gotta hand it to ya. You are probably the only one on this forum that doesn't have that fool on their ignore list. Are you having trouble finding people to talk to?:D :D :D :D :D :D

#672 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 11:25 PM

"Yugo, you can do better than write, "Enjoy lots of unprotected sex with Captain Underpants.""

I sure can...but I don't want to be banned yet.

#673 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 11:32 PM

Captain America aka Captain Underpants spends the bulk of his Pravda foruming in the religious section{he's an atheist hedonist}, and attempts rational debate with religious folk.

His method revolves around continually embarrassing himself by being shown up as ignorant, but still holding and loudly asserting many "absolute" truths" about many doctrines.

This atheist goes in and says..."look, this is how it must be, I don't know why, but it just must be that way"....he then disengages from threads once his knowledge zone is eclipsed...leaving with, you're a religious fanatic....LOL.

Seriously, if you want a good laugh, wander over to the religious section of Pravda and follow the truths of Captain Underpants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Further, I have discussed this topic with you enough to realize that, in my humble opinion, your **knowlege** is truly limited and I **percieve**, and question, your self assumed authority on the subject. I know enough to know, that you know, even less. I am through with this topic. You may claim the round if you like.

It is pointless to **dialog** with a **zealot** of any cause.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an example of the wisdom of Underpants.

Granted we all make spelling mistakes from time to time, but did you notice Underpants made 3, and also the obligatory zealot reference.

#674 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2003 - 04:03 AM

This thread is about moderation.

Again, can we please take the other topics (sex and the city subjects) to the other threads???????

Please??????

#675 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 11:00 AM

Thank you, vikingamerican, for reminding everyone that "This thread is about moderation. Again, can we please take the other topics (sex and the city subjects) to the other threads???????

Please??????" I will discontinue addressing all other absurdities, and direct my focus only to the virtue of moderation. My daughters are not amused.

#676 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 11:50 AM

btw moderation is indeed power, and as any power it is easily abused, so control of the information flow called moderation is a new kind of power, which is not just virtual any more

#677 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2003 - 06:58 PM

Puhleez.... the "moderator" has the power of a high school hall monitor. If you think these guys moderate to experience some kind of "power rush" then I have to disagree.

Frankly, although I appreciate their efforts, I wonder why they even bother. It is a tedious and thankless job.

May I go on record as saying "thank-you" to each and every one of them.:)

#678 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 02:34 AM

Amazingly I happen to agree with Captain Underpants on this one.

You gentlemen are already aware that I don't agree with every decision you've made, but overall the quality of moderation is tolerant and effective.

BRAVO PRAVDA MODERATORS.

#679 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 02:41 AM

Yugo,

>>"BRAVO PRAVDA MODERATORS"

I about fell out of my chair reading this!

Glad to see we're not the anti-christ :D

#680 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 04:15 AM

Thanks Yugo. The sentiment is appreciated as we really try hard given the time spent and the lack of support from some.

Yugo, I'm wondering, is your opinion the same of the moderation team in the "Free Speech Forum"?

The reason why I ask, I noticed the Prez has relinquished his admin duties (he stated he is "tired" of the *****) and J.S. has taken his toys home to his personal agenda forum. I also noticed J.S. caused much strife over there and most members are bickering about it. (Just curious)

-----------------------------

(Just edited, he has accepted Admin duties again, but is now enforcing Forum rules about personal attacks...... ironic isn't it) - VA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru