#681 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 04:38 AM

"Glad to see we're not the anti-christ "

Depends on whose opinion you solicit...LOL.

#682 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 04:41 AM

just trying to keep this thread on topic. :D Thanks for the positive response.

#683 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 04:52 AM

"Yugo, I'm wondering, is your opinion the same of the moderation team in the "Free Speech Forum"?"

Any forum that allows the holocaust to be openly discussed has my vote.
Prezbox is a new forum and is predictably sorting out a few teething problems, they're minor at this stage.

"The reason why I ask, I noticed the Prez has relinquished his admin duties (he stated he is "tired" of the *****)"

I actually have no idea why he did that, but he is still a moderator as far as I know, and is highly respected there and seems to be one of the most knowledgeable anti-holocaust people I've read, very intelligent and very tolerant....too bad he's not here anymore.

"and J.S. has taken his toys home to his personal agenda"

He hasn't left AFAIK.

. "I also noticed J.S. caused much strife over there and most members are bickering about it. (Just curious)"

I don't consider it strife, it's the teething problems associated with a new forum.
And the main bickering is by a full blooded Jew, ....of course, anti Zionist's are anti-Zionist's, Zionist's happen to be predominately Jewish, so the inevitable "anti-semite card" is played rather than face obvious facts.

Joseph has the respect of the most intelligent of forumers...as usual.

#684 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 05:01 AM

I did ask.:D

Regarding RRBum not being here, he is to blame for his own demise here, no one else.

Regarding J.S. being highly regarded....... we'll have to disagree on this subject (he is a cranky old man who has nothing better to do with his disability check except for spending much time ruining his message - some of which is valiant regarding child abuse, etc - by going on tagents regarding the silliest of things, such as perceived slights by others). He dug his own grave here as well.

Regarding Teething pains, that forum has a long way to go to show the diversity that is present here in this forum. The mutual admiration society over there has yet to see a truly dissenting opinion (without comments that they must be spies of ESB or Pravda).

#685 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 05:11 AM

YUGO,

>>"Any forum that allows the holocaust to be openly discussed has my vote."

You can do this here. We've had many discussions in the past on this issue. And I'm proud to say I have bested the bum on several occasions in these debates! He got so mad he started calling me...damn I can't remember now - some jewish term for a nagging grandmother type I think??? Anyways, the point is that threads like that are welcome here. Just don't expect everyone to agree on it.

#686 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 07:56 AM

"Regarding RRBum not being here, he is to blame for his own demise here, no one else."

You guys disgraced yourselves on that one...why are Jew jokes forbidden, do they reveal some forbidden truth?

"Regarding J.S. being highly regarded....... we'll have to disagree on this subject"

Yeah, but I did say he had the respect of the most intelligent forumers....LOL.

You banned somebody of substance for considering forum etiquette useful.

"Regarding Teething pains, that forum has a long way to go to show the diversity that is present here in this forum. The mutual admiration society over there has yet to see a truly dissenting opinion (without comments that they must be spies of ESB or Pravda)."

On the contrary, dissent is tolerated, it's just that the dissenters are often outnumbered due to the age of the forum.

Btw, you know more about the place than I do, next time I'm looking for some gossip, I'll give you a buzz.

#687 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:00 AM

"And I'm proud to say I have bested the bum on several occasions in these debates!"

True, that would be a first.

"Anyways, the point is that threads like that are welcome here. Just don't expect everyone to agree on it."

No problem...and thanks for your voluminous contribution at Prezboxing.

#688 Odd

Odd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:13 AM

"I can't remember now - some jewish term for a nagging grandmother type I think??? "

Yenta isn't derogatory. Interestingly it's strikingly similar to the Norwegian word for young girl: jenta and in Swedish: janta, first a with a couple of dots on top.

:cool:

#689 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 09:09 AM

Remind me what is that we are discussing here?

#690 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 11:16 AM

Odd,

Yes, it was yenta! Thanks. Funny how the nazi sympathizers know so much yiddish isn't it?

#691 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 01:35 PM

It gets easier with Time Strelly. Anyone who has followed him for any length of time knows he is either dilusional or a lying piece of shit. People with no credibility of character such as the afore mentioned, do not carry any weight. Once you come to terms with that, it's VERY easy to ignore him (them). Sadly, he's the only one who doesn't realize it. But they say that people are the last to smell their own body odor.

Have you ever watched the ugly, fat, black trailer park lady on Jerry Springer snap her fingers in the air and say "I am beautiful! I am beautiful!"? That reminds me of J...er...(sorry..almost shit on our carpet here)..you know who.. As he proclaims loudly, finger pointed to the sky, "I am right! You are wrong! You're a this! Your a that! I am perfect! I am wise! You are unworthy! I am perfect! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LISTEN TO ME!

After it becomes easy, it becomes funny.

:D :D :D

#692 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 03:39 PM

Well, unless you can direct lightening or an occassional tornado, I don't know what you can do to stop this lunatic. It would be like asking a baby not to cry. His mental illness is more of a problem to him than it is to us. Let's move on to more significant matters.

Let's go chill out with the Wiccans....:D :P :cool: :)

#693 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 04:25 PM

please check your memory again (this is what everyone at Prez-Boxing doesn't understand).

I did not ban RRBum (yet you state I did).

I did not ban Joseph Sarandos.

I, however, support the moderators who did.

Newsflash - American Guy is also a member of my "quiet" forum, yet I support another moderator's banning of him here.

As for your opinion on both of these banned gentleman, you appear to be in the minority regarding said opinion as to what they bring to the table.

J.S is so infatuated with himself, that he posts to himself daily at his forum, just to expound on his opinions. No one who works for a living has time for such a waste of time. I notice you also only posted responses to some of what I wrote, yet avoided a positive comment I made about some of his agenda. I'll reiterate, J.S. could be a force for ideas and bringing issues to people's attention (such as some of the links on his forum that give people a place to find info out on Child Abuse, etc.). However, all of that effort gets wiped out by his tagents regarding people who he perceives as being intellectually dishonest and being inferior to him.

Comment on that will'ya?

#694 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 04:37 PM

I guess we shouldn't criticize until we have walked a mile in the other guys shoes. That way, if we still don't like what they say, at least, we are a mile away and we have their shoes!:D

#695 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:14 PM

You loser. You can't confront Joseph? You are a * * * * *!

VA, how them gerbils?

Cap'n, want another donut?

#696 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:14 PM

Hey, vaagca2003, why don't you suck my ***-*** stick? Jr. Member?? What? They titled you after your *****??? I can see now that I am not going to have to think long on whether or not you're going on the ignore list. See ya!

Hey guys, we got us another JS/Yugo punk-*** wannabe in da house. Where does all this in-breeding come from?:confused: :confused:

Later y'all. I'll be down at Dunkin Donuts if you need me.

#697 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:18 PM

I COULD confront Joseph if I WANTED to, he is no challenge, just a retard. I COULD go shovel shit down at the kennel too if I WANTED to.

Alas, I just don't WANT to, and that pisses him off to no end!!! Even when I ignore the idiots, I STILL piss 'em off. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

#698 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:29 PM

Strelly, you visit that joke of a website? You certainly have more patience than I or you are a glutton for punishment.

#699 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 08:46 PM

"Joe then slunk cowardly back to his own forum where he is even now applying liberal amounts of Vagisil to his wounds and no doubt writing all sorts of slanderous crap about you, me, Dmitri, Plsek, Adrian, mataj, VA (still trying to figure out what his beef with mataj and VA is), etc."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
:D :D :D

Yeah, back in the day when Joe was infatuated with me, he pretended that he knew shit about me too. He read my profile and actually believed it. I think when he read the part about me servicing fat, smelly, toothless women (when the price is right,) is when he made up his mind not to like me. Joe doesn't want NOBODY fooling around with his old lady.

(But Joe has a few ******* on the side too. One of them is named ****!:D :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

GIMME A DONUT!!!!

#700 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 09:17 PM

banned for the obvious reasons (another Prez-Boxing attempt at muddying up Pravda's waters). Even KoWT was aghast.

CA and Stren, let's try to not talk about other former members body parts and such (due to how nasty this is getting). I cleaned it up as best I could as since we don't like it when they do it there, ergo we shouldn't do it here.

Cool?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru