Photo

Adrian

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#701 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 09:35 PM

by C.A., not yourself. My bad (apologies are in order).

C.A. sometimes makes it difficult for the mods when he goes on the occasional tagent regarding J.S and friends.

#702 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 09:48 PM

Well, I did it without a plethra of dirty words. That is what was asked of me by the mods. My bad.

Oh well, at least I got to get in a dig or two on that wenny-head before he got banned (see how I didn't say dickhead?)

You mods rock....sorry I am such a pain in the...oh yeah...no body parts;)

#703 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 09:51 PM

Thanks VA for taking out the trash :D

#704 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2003 - 10:24 PM

Yeah, thanks VA. The sad part is, this slug will crawl back under the rock he came from and brag about not lasting a day before getting banned. And I bet he will lie about it, saying it was Pravda's fault he was banned. Nobody that retarded is able to type so I am convinced he was an idiot on a mission to impress his other slug-buddies over at that trailer park boxing site.

Simple things amuse simple-minds. Oh, to be young and stupid again:rolleyes:

#705 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 11:44 PM

CaptainAmerica, have you ever been outside of the United States?

#706 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2003 - 12:01 AM

Oh yes, I have had the oppertunity to visit many countries. From a military point of view so to speak. I was in the Navy. I think foreign travel should be mandated in our educational system. for two reasons if not more.
1. to appreciate how fortunate we are to live in the USA.
2. to expose themselves to the fact that the American propaganda, that has told them all their lives the the US was a "free" country, was somewhat a farce. In fact, we are in many ways more oppressed than even some underdeveloped countries, in regard to liberty, and we do not even realize it.

But at the end of the day, reason # one shines through. As much as I have enjoyed Spain, Britian, Rome, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Mexico, and a few others, I was very glad to get back home to the good ol' USA.

Have you traveled a lot? In the USA? Abroad?

#707 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4275 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 12:08 AM

>still trying to figure out what his beef with mataj and VA is

I don't know about VA. Here' my story.

Shortly after I started debate with JS I realized (probably even before he did), that he's about to get up close, personal and nasty. So I decided to be bit nasty as well. When some other folks on that thread started to call one another "lizard", I spoke in favour of the lizards. To illustrate, how wanderful animals and pets they can be, I posted this pic http://www.photo.net...8/iguana-kiss-3 . I found it on Google http://images.google...SO-8859-1&hl=en . JS, already caustic as hell, suddenly started to salivate and wag his tail. I immediately told him the truth about myself: that I'm just an ordinary, overweight, beer guzzling iron pumping 40+ old rump. JS however, didn't belive me. As I expected, he measured my foot by his own last, and went for the hint instead of straightforward explanation. So, he hammered into his head, that I'm a sexy young woman. He was so persuasive, that some people on religios forum still aren't sure about my gender. I need scarcely mention, that he made complete ?sshole of himself. That thread was one of the first he deleted, alas.

#708 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2003 - 12:25 AM

I didn't even deal with J.S. directly (I avoided him like the plague).

Since then, I have avoided dealing with him on his turf as that kind of battle is useless due to the fact that he is so infatuated with his supposed intellect (Indrid Cole on steroids), that he discounts anything said by others and goes on tangents regarding his perceived slights (and he will post what he perceives as personal information on who he is arguing with for effect when he doesn't get a response which equates with what he wants to hear).

By the way, the action I took to be the object of his desire? Supporting the other moderator's decision to ban him (and my subsequent comments of support).

He is his own worst enemy. Best to let that dog lie.

#709 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2003 - 01:14 AM

Well judging by the quality of posters. I would guess the average IQ here is in the low 80s. This place reminds me of a 7th grade special education summer stock production. I should leave before I am soiled by the least common character here.

#710 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2003 - 01:32 AM

Yes Pale Rider, you are much too smart and too good to be soiled here. Happy trails:D :D

#711 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 10:29 AM

"I did not ban RRBum (yet you state I did)."

No I didn't, I stated that "you guys" did.

"I did not ban Joseph Sarandos.

I, however, support the moderators who did."

Exactly.

"Newsflash - American Guy is also a member of my "quiet" forum, yet I support another moderator's banning of him here."

Huh...who...?

"As for your opinion on both of these banned gentleman, you appear to be in the minority regarding said opinion as to what they bring to the table."

LOLOLOLOL....anytime I'm not in the minority, I must have made a mistake.
These two bring knowledge and the prerequisite amounts of intelligence and communication skills necessary to utilize that knowledge...and unlike most people, the knowledge these gentlemen have stands up to "rational" scrutiny, IOW, a thorough and honest review of the facts back their side of the story.

I've said before and I'll say again...I CONSIDER "MOST" PEOPLE AS EITHER BRAINWASHED OR JUST PLAIN STUPID, IT DOESN'T MATTER THEIR LEVELS OF EDUCATION, TRUTH MUST CONFORM TO PROVABLE FACTS AND INTELLIGIBLE LOGIC LEADING TO A REASONABLE CONCLUSION.

It's not the fault of genuine truthseekers that they're often informing people of lower intelligence but higher egotism.

". I'll reiterate, J.S. could be a force for ideas and bringing issues to people's attention (such as some of the links on his forum that give people a place to find info out on Child Abuse, etc.). However, all of that effort gets wiped out by his tagents regarding people who he perceives as being intellectually dishonest and being inferior to him"

Maybe it does, why don't you email him and express your concern.

josephsarandos@hotmail.com

#712 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 10:40 AM

"Later y'all. I'll be down at Dunkin Donuts if you need me."

We believe you...btw, what is your current weight, I can properly inform you on how to lose your girth, afterall, it must be embarrassing busting out of your UNDERPANTS in the rear and not the front ....LOL.

"I COULD confront Joseph if I WANTED to, he is no challenge""

HAHAHHAAHHAAHHAH....too funny chubby.

Hey TANK, have you got the latest home exercise machine...it's called the Girthmaster.

"Alas, I just don't WANT to,"

Oh yessss!!!, we also believe this, LOL X 200

EDIT:..Well, I did it without a ***plethra*** of dirty words. That is what was asked of me by the mods. My bad.

UNDERPANTS...there's an O missing....boy, you must have a mother of an accent.

#713 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 11:26 AM

CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN AMERICA,

Most of your posts are puerile, IMO. I wonder why you bothered to read mine-- your interests are different.
YOU SEEM WORRIED ABOUT SOMETHING?
What is going on?

#714 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 01:42 PM

Well, CaptainAmerica, I live in Europe and I think travelling while you were in the Navy doesn't really count, you only get to see a part one side of the world, while you are on the leave from you home away from home - your ship. Although a lot of europeans would agree with you in appreciating american democrasy, your president has managed in the short period of time to turn away a lot of sympathisers amongst them ...

#715 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2003 - 01:51 PM

Hi Jet Li,

I agree with you in part. I was an "army wife" and lived in germany for three years. Soldiers who are single usually only stay for a year in these assignments. Anyways, we did not live on post but in a small village about 15k's away. I think this makes for a very different experience than those who live in the barracks or in military housing. You get to experience more of the culture. There was only one other american family living in that village (Walsdorf) at the time, so I got to meet many german friends :-)

I had a different experience, and a different opinion about this as a result. The biggest lesson I learned there was that the US was not best at everything in the world, which was something I kind of grew up believing. Not to take away from any of our accomplishments, I just seen that you can do things differently and differently does not mean inferior. I almost stayed there, now I wish I would have. I love europe from what I got to see of it. Now I am stuck here, and there is so many places I still want to see!

#716 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2003 - 02:39 PM

"your president has managed in the short period of time to turn away a lot of sympathisers amongst them ..."

Oh, don't we know it
:(

Yes, although I have visited many countries, more time than not the places I visited were at or near port cities. And more times than not, these places were dumps compared to the standards I am used to in the USA. But I did not form an opinion regarding any particular country on their port towns. These port towns were full of locals who "smile in your face" and exploit you. (But, in all honesty, we know we are being exploited in these towns and do so willingly.) In that respect, they were all the same regardless of the country we were in. Believe it or not, once upon a time the US was good buddies with Iraq. Baghdad was a BEAUTIFUL city in 1980. I did take the time, when allowed, to get as far and deep into the country side of some of the countries I have visited attempting to experience the reality of local living. I have come to learn that people are people. There are buttholes every where you go. But for the most part, people are kind and caring all over the world, no matter where you go. They may talk funny, but at the end of the day, it's just another town down the road. Mankind has more similarities than differences.

#717 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2003 - 05:34 PM

Regarding emailing J.S. ......

1. J.S. has not earned my respect for such an endeavor (he doesn't debate at face value, he debates to break his opponent down). I, for one, think he has nothing better to do with his time but for extending his agenda. I don't have anough time in a day to respond to his diatribes in a length sufficient enough to dispute every sentence he writes.

2. Emails have headers that point where the sender's email came from. Now if I used Anonymous email, that wouldn't be a problem. However, I will not stoop to the level of Bushtapo regarding the use of software to mask my every move. I have nothing to hide from my friends. I cannot afford to allow J.S. the opportunity to find out my complete essential information. I have enough issues with 2 cyberstalkers. I don't need a 3rd.

#718 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2003 - 06:10 PM

Yes, Yugo seems quite smitten with Joe. Hey, it's a free country. Live like you wanna live sassy boy! That just leaves more women for ME!!!!:D :D :D :D

#719 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 May 2003 - 11:05 PM

I appreciate both answers to my message coming from the normal Americans. Unfortunately, most of the people around the world (especially muslim world) only see the "President who can beat up your president na na naa". In fact, most of the people would say that they like americans but they don't like Bush-junior. I mean almost anybody would be better. I flew once on the same plane with former vice-president Al Gore, there was only one assistant travelling with him, what a nice modest man.

#720 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2003 - 01:43 AM

To be clear Jet Li, my signature "my president can beat up your president...." was done as a satire. At the time I came up with that, there were a couple of hard right wingers in the forum that were gloating about Bush's success in the war. I thought that was rather childish of them therefore I thought I might bring that to the forefront by including that in my signature. You know, "Nah na na na na childish." I could not help but try to point out their childishness with a little satire. Unfortunantly, they have left the forum. I guess it's time to come up with something new.

Of course, to somewho does not know me, or was not in the loop at that point and time, might read that as me being serious and that would cast a "right-wing appearance" on me. Believe me, I am FAR from the right appearantly. At least I hope I am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru