932 replies to this topic

#721 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 May 2003 - 10:02 AM

Actually, i found it kind of funny, your signature

Well, congrats with the Russia's Victory day 9 May without it we would be all speaking German or just be the ashes somewhere.
God bless!!!

#722 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2003 - 10:46 PM

You moderators might wanna go check out your religious thread. There's a spammer that has runamuck:rolleyes:

#723 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2003 - 11:30 PM

I just cleaned out some of the spam there. Thanks!

#724 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 01:01 PM

"1. J.S. has not earned my respect for such an endeavor (he doesn't debate at face value, he debates to break his opponent down)."

When is he going to try and break me down, I've known him for over a year..?

"I, for one, think he has nothing better to do with his time but for extending his agenda. I don't have anough time in a day to respond to his diatribes in a length sufficient enough to dispute every sentence he writes."

Truth is demanding, read..time consuming.

" 2. Emails have headers that point where the sender's email came from. Now if I used Anonymous email, that wouldn't be a problem. However, I will not stoop to the level of Bushtapo regarding the use of software to mask my every move. I have nothing to hide from my friends. I cannot afford to allow J.S. the opportunity to find out my complete essential information. I have enough issues with 2 cyberstalkers. I don't need a 3rd."'

Hmmm, interesting, although I hear you've just been "outed" at Prez, any comment, LOL..?

#725 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 01:05 PM

"You moderators might wanna go check out your religious thread. There's a spammer that has runamuck"

Is this Larry D by any chance, the intelligent although religiously voluminous poster in the Morons thread..?
You know the guy who considers your postings as puerile.

Btw, don't let Larry see your photo's, he might make a few wise cracks at your "expanse"...ahahahhahahahhahahaha
hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaahahhah
hahhaahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhaha

I LOVE IT HERE!!!

#726 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 01:39 PM

Yugo,

>>"Hmmm, interesting, although I hear you've just been "outed" at Prez, any comment, LOL..?"

Why do you want to continue with this silly rivalry between boards? Even Joe wants to make a truce with me now. Anyone from prezboxing is welcome here as long as they do not come here to trash the forum. Why can't we leave this behind now?

#727 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 05:53 PM

regarding my "outing", are you enjoying the effort (of others) at trying to post my personal information (as your "LOL" would indicate)? (By the way, the info is old and incorrect.) Are you an advocate of "outing" people? If you feel so open, why not post your personal information on Prez-boxing, just so they can have fun with you too.

By the way, I have requested detailed information from the multiple "People Search" Company's as to who has been requesting detailed information on me and also who might be purchasing said information (it does go both ways you know). These people will be hearing shortly from my attorney and the Illinois States Attorney. Given the threats my wife has undergone in the past 2 years and all of the detailed postings I (and others) have copied to CD-R, the future will be getting very interesting indeed. I have spent the past year and a half in pursuing those who would do my family harm. I (in the end) will have the last laugh.

Here is my comment. And let me be very clear. The prez-boxing (and other) sites have already been reported. There is a reason why the admins there are reacting to the posting of personal information (and why they are being moved to their admin thread for review). Just so you know, it is against Illinois State Law to engage in such an effort on an Internet site (Illinois does have stalking laws). And I do not find it amusing, nor do I find your followup "LOL" amusing.

Based on your latest efforts, do not bother to engage me from this point as I find your attitude insulting. Find Joe and ask him for conversation (since he is the only person on this planet that you seem to enjoy). I'm done with you as I found your last post to me to be the last straw (and is very revealing of your character).:mad:

#728 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 05:59 PM

usually when one has to be prolific in the extended usage of the english language (to the point that it covers many paragraphs... such as what Joey does), it is usually to hide either an agenda or to hide the truth (one gets stuck in the minutia to the point that one wonders what the hell the original subject was).

Truth is usually in the eye of the beholder. My Truth may be different to Atossa's Truth. But you will notice that I do not dispute her as of late as she firmly believes what she perceives to be the truth. Instead, I deal with her regarding different issues as no matter what I say, she will not change what she is going to write.

Joe doesn't adjust. He doesn't change. He is smitten with his supposed knowledge of all things. It would be a wonder if his family ever gets a word in edgewise.

#729 Guest_CaptainAmerica_*

Guest_CaptainAmerica_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 07:43 PM

Just a personal opinion but I equate Joe as the steamy pile of doggie poo-poo that was dropped on the living room floor at the Pravda house. Since, that fecal matter has been removed, but there still remains an unpleasant stench. That stench is Yugo.

There is an old saying, "The more you stir shit, the worse it stinks." For the life of me I cannot figure out why some of you aren't just ignoring these idiots? It is a foregone conclusion, almost by everyone here on the forum, that these guys are flakes. Why do you let them bother you so? All bark, no bite. Kinda like that beast dude on the religious forum.... If they bore any credibility or respect from your peers, I could see getting upset. But they are morons for crissakes! How can you let a moron screw up your day?

I have no doubt that I, like you, remain a target of their lies, insults, etc., but since I came to the realization of what and who they are, (and utilized the "ignore" function that the forum offers,) I could care less what they may or may not be saying now as it is merely two disgruntled losers howling at the moon.....

Give it a try.....

;)

#730 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 07:58 PM

I just removed the thread about Atossa receiving death threats.

Let's not have entire threads dedicated to degrading posters here.

Thanks.

#731 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 10:39 PM

about a subject over a year and a half old. (Why was it dredged back up in the first place?)

When Bonnie posted that, there was a lot of anger in the old forum and the inmates were running amok (and there were no moderators yet), and she apologized as she stated she didn't mean it to sound like a death threat.

Nevertheless, I agree with the deletion.

#732 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2003 - 10:59 PM

VA,

Whatever happened to Bonnie? I miss her.

#733 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 12:20 AM

"Why do you want to continue with this silly rivalry between boards? Even Joe wants to make a truce with me now. Anyone from prezboxing is welcome here as long as they do not come here to trash the forum.'"

Are you now saying that Joe, RRbum and others who were banned during the heat of the moment are allowed back on Pravda?

#734 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 12:32 AM

" regarding my "outing", are you enjoying the effort (of others) at trying to post my personal information (as your "LOL" would indicate)?"

Sorry champ, you got it all wrong...I'm refering STRICTLY TO YOUR Xman500 persona at Prez.....I know almost nothing about your online stalker or whatever.

" (By the way, the info is old and incorrect.) Are you an advocate of "outing" people? If you feel so open, why not post your personal information on Prez-boxing, just so they can have fun with you too."

I'm an advocate of outing those using multiple screennames, I DO NOT advocate personal harrassment of your true identity

"Based on your latest efforts, do not bother to engage me from this point as I find your attitude insulting."

It was a miss-understanding, should you reject my explanation, I couldn't care less whether you ever engaged me again....I NEVER TOLERATE MORONS OF ANY DESCRIPTION, anyone who considers the attainment of proper knowledge as a waste of time is a waste of my time and are wasting their lives...their one and only life.

As for Joe, he got in the Pravda moderators face with TRUTH, and you guys pushed a " button".

BRAVO PRVADA MODERATORS!!!

#735 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2003 - 12:33 AM

YUGO,

Maybe you are not all that familiar with pravda. Banning has never been a true death sentence. On the old forum Genie was banned like ten times or something. RRBum was also banned on the old forum and returned the next day (he used to be RailRoadBum and had to change to RRBum). American Guy was banned last week but came back under a different name the same day. It's almost tradition. How many times has harry been banned now? I can't even count. As long as you don't come back to wreck the forum or start the same crap that you were banned for then you're okay. Everyone has a second chance (or third, fourth, fifth and so on). Just reincarnate under a new name. I just don't understand what the big deal is really.

#736 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 12:42 AM

That doesn't sound too unreasonable....but I'll post your response at Prez and return with their views, I'm not the banned one{yet, LOL}

#737 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2003 - 02:14 AM

you've bought into Joey's "opinion" that I am X-500? Newsflash, I am not X-500 (and you have no proof that I am). If you believe that, then you are a lemming and believe anything Joey tells you.

My secret ID has not yet posted on said site (but it has been used to PM). I prefer to shadow the site as I keep getting emails from others who point out RRBum's efforts there (so I like to see the evidence for myself). I also have been in contact with Tekno regarding the members who choose to try to post my personal info on the site. Tekno agrees with me regarding the personal attacks.

My brother had chosen to take RRBum at his word about discussing issues and anything else there at the Prez-boxing site (I told him that he was naive for trusting that he could say anything there, and you all have proven me right). Joe's effort at discrediting him as being me using said ID just goes to show that one cannot make an effort there without being attacked (instead of with evidence, but with opinions since RRBum doesn't know my IP or my brothers). Where is the trail, my dear lemming? In Joey's mind, nothing more. However, I promised Joey that I would no longer talk about him after posting him in his forum regarding my opinion of him and his allegations (using my own EZ-Board ID as I do not hide my posts behind fake member IDs). I intend to keep my word. Why not join him there for a daily lovefest? Morons (as you so forthrightly put it) do love company.:mad: :rolleyes:

#738 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2003 - 02:17 AM

Bonnie is either keeping a low profile, is using another member name to protect herself, or is busy going on with her life without Pravda.

May we all eventually do the same as Bonnie and come to our senses.:D

#739 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 06:06 AM

"you've bought into Joey's "opinion" that I am X-500? Newsflash, I am not X-500 (and you have no proof that I am). If you believe that, then you are a lemming and believe anything Joey tells you."

Whatever, I'll take your word for it.

If you're keen on morons, try CaptainUnderapants and good ole StrenyTranny.

#740 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2003 - 06:18 AM

now I'm done and will address you no more here (as you haven't owned up to your part in all of this).

By the way, I noticed you blatantly goaded Plsek about sex in the other forum (when she rolled out the carpet for RRBum), and I now really realize what the term Moron really means.:rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru