Photo

Adrian

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#821 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 05:26 AM

azov has spoken! When did you buy this forum azov? Oh wait, you didn't! Listen azov, you post more dribble than any 10 posters and then some, when you stop doing so, then you can tell others how they should and shouldn't post.

#822 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 05:57 AM

actually, Azov is one of the more level headed members in this here asylum. I disagree with him regarding quite a few issues, but he and I have had a couple of interesting debates. He is not one of the members who tries to get you by berating your family or mocking others (he does his fair share of occasional jabs to be sure, just like I do, but all in good fun).

I am sure he was just mentioning my response to the AmericanSumurai ditty about moderating (and the fact that he is a "jar-head"..... as I am).

--------------------------

Azov, 2 Ex-Marine Moderators would be a bit much I am sure.;)

By the way, what'cha think about the Ingrid Meltdown tonight. :D

#823 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 06:06 AM

All fine and good, I don't agree. I feel if you're going to preach how people should act, then set the example, I think he is far from that example.

#824 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 06:21 AM

azov,

If you think your Anti-American agenda doesn't drive people from this forum then your mind is more closed than I thought.

#825 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 06:38 AM

azov,

Kind of hard to prove either way, but my point is valid, you can't prove someone hasn't.

#826 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 06:49 AM

from many other members who share your ideology.

We may not agree on many things, but I understand where you come from.

As for Indrid, I suspect he is a former member who has been biding his time (cultivating his persona if you will).

He has been exposed tonight however. What is interesting is that he states he isn't interested in engaging me point by point (even you have taken that challenge.... to your credit), yet he seems to know a lot about me and has admitted to following me around (not openly, but it is inferred).

How he has no problem being flippant about my past troubles and how he shows the lack of human caring about what has happened to my family, is indicative of his true character.

What is interesting, is that I have only talked (my initiating the topic) about my family's issues about 7 times in this and the other forum. All other times have been responding to personal attacks by those who hide behind a keyboard and monitor. You'll notice I said nothing about my family until RRBum and Indrid brought up the issue tonight.

It was quiet for a while here and issues were really being discussed. It appears when the moderation team shows leniency towards some former banned members, that the circus that left here and went to the other forum has returned in full force (and the other forum is now quiet). RRBum, Oracle, Bushtapo amongst others are all back and the verbal sparring among members is again increasing........ a coincidence?

Quite interesting I think.........

#827 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 06:55 AM

azov,

You think everybody tells a mod when their upset? Whatever, we agree to disagree. I know I've pissed of a few myself, and I've never received a PM from anybody saying so, does that mean they stuck around or maybe I drove them away? Now ask me if I care.... do you?

#828 Indrid Cole

Indrid Cole

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 07:06 AM

LOL!

I guess the makeup crew finally nudged Printcessa VA out
of his melancholia enough that he could post here again without
someone to hold his hand. Wait, that's not quite accurate
is it? Still has his little brother here as a talisman against
all the nasty bad net terrorists who are using their keyboards
to make him sing sopranish notes.

How do you like it, VA? You think it's a good thing when
you follow people around the forum with you're little BS
remarks, but suddenly it's a Big Old Nasty Stalker when
someone says boo to you? That's the Drama Queen in
you as usual; convincing yourself that there's an "agenda"
to everything when in actuality you're just a blowhard jerk
who has weaseled his way into a position of very minor
authority here by whining to Moscow about all your made-up
family traumas.

Everyone is crying with you VA. No, I take it back -- they're
all laughing at the big Marine who must whine like a 3 year
old girl to get people to stop making fun of him. "Exposed?"
LOL! As what? Another of your imaginary stalkers? What
a fool you are.

#829 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 07:14 AM

Indrid,

Look up hypocrite in the dictionary and you'll find your name right there, listed first.

#830 Joseph Sarando

Joseph Sarando

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 08:02 AM

Indrid Cole wrote:

"But of course. As I predicted earlier in this thread, Vikingamerican's
family, friends, cousins, aunts all come running when his
mouth finally gets him into too much trouble. Don't see
the little Mrs. anywhere though. I wonder why that is?
---------------

Just for the record, I can hardly be considered as one of vikingamerican's family, friends, or cousins.

Just for the record, I have also engaged the moderators of this board and others in a highly critical and unflattering manner.

Just for the record, I have also engaged vikingamerican in a separate "flame war".

Just for the record, I have also returned the ad hominem vitriol of vikingamerican's little brother, Viking396, in his alias of "XMan500" at another board.

However, I personally feel that anyone who stoops to insulting the non-posting members of anyone else's real-life family, or to using anyone's real-life tragedies as a weapon in a "flame war" against them, must be the lowest form of egocentric sociopath to inhabit the internet "foruming" community. I stated this publicly about General Bushtapo/PennyPoopyPants, and I publicly derided RRBum/President Werewolf for remaining allied with General Bushtapo/PennyPoopyPants after he had stooped to this deplorable tactic, even though I was up until that time at least "on the same side" with both of these posters against the "moderating team" of Pravdaboard.

Moreover, I would lay high odds that the overwhelming majority of posters in this and all other boards are of my same opinion in this regard.

In real life, whenever the guy with the biggest mouth but smallest *** starts to lose ground in a name-calling contest, he resorts to the "yo mama is..." sort of desperation-tactic, which usually results in his *** getting physically kicked up between his shoulder blades. But on the internet, such "alligator mouth/hummingbird ***" combatants persist in the safety and protection afforded by both their anonymity and their ability to file false reports of personal abuse with the parent companies of the internet forums and/or the ISP's of their victims.

Ironically, when I had indirectly extended an invitation to Indrid Cole, as I did to other members of Pravdaboard who seemed to be "a cut above" the average debater, to post his views at my own board, The Full Truth Forum, he had very condescendingly rejected the offer while adding that I "deserved to have been banned from Pravdaboard because of my attitude". Of course, this was while he was yet enjoying a measure of credibility and respect among the membership of Pravdaboard. But as it stands now, he has revealed himself as being not "a cut above," but several cuts below the average level of civility, maturity, wit, wisdom, compassion, eloquence and morality here.

Were it not for the reluctance of decent people to become exposed to the vitriolic assaults of such a hypocritical megalomanic, I'm quite certain that even vikingamerican's strongest detractors would be jumping right square "down the throat" of Indrid Cole, as with Bushtapo and the very tiny number of similar personalities.

Like me, vikingamerican dares to state and stand by his own principles regardless of their relative popularity among the "peanut gallery" of self-amusing morons who consider their unfounded opinions to be just as valuable and noteworthy as those of the well-educated well-informed, sober and drug-free minority of internet posters.

However, the campaign by Indrid Cole (also of RRBum) to become a moderator here had been encouraged by the example set by the current moderators including vikingamerican, but much more-so Plsek and Adrian who truly enjoy abusing their banning powers for personal reasons.

Please take note that I am speaking my mind in favor of vikingamerican for exactly the same reason that I spoke up for RRBum, and at exacly the same risk of being banned for doing so. Just as their are things in real life far worse than physical death, there are things far worse for a man of honor and integrity than being banned by power-drunk fools from internet forums.

Joseph Sarandos

#831 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 08:18 AM

Welcome back Joseph! You just didn't like people telling you that if you act like a jerk to others, don't complain when they respond, in kind.

When you have been banned from as many forums as Joseph here has, you have to wonder if the hundreds of people saying the same thing might have a point.... nah, only Joseph can be right... Joseph, you have a very short memory, take out Indrid's name and insert yours, and it would be very hard to tell the difference.

ad hominem vitriol, so says the king of ad hominem vitriol.

"Do as I say, not as I do" right Joe?

#832 Joseph Sarando

Joseph Sarando

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 08:37 AM

Viking396 wrote:

"Neener neener, blah blah"

Sit back down and shut the **** up, child. Nobody gives a shit what you think about me; least of all me.

Go back to your new best friends a PrezBoxing, where you can act like somebody with something to say.

Again you've INITIATED an attack against me. Again, this will be my only reply to you.

#833 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 08:47 AM

Whatever Joe, Prezboxing banned you again eh? You knock each forum as they ban you as if each and every forum has it out for poor 'ol Joey, you call everybody who doesn't agree with you a child, yet you act like a child. Again, whatever, glad to see you're back, for the short time I'm sure it will be before you piss off the admins again.

"Neener neener, blah blah" Actually, you said this Joe. Facts are something you have troubles with 'eh Joe?

Of course nobody cares what I think about you, why would they? I do know you read everything and copy everything and you'll add this to your growing heap of copy. Your an old hateful man who whines like a child when he doesn't get his way. If someone posts something in a thread of yours that isn't what you want in that thread you create another thread to whine about it. You are a living breathing irony!

#834 Joseph Sarando

Joseph Sarando

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 10:09 AM

Report this post to a moderator:

"This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts."

I have duly reported such posts this time, just as I did during my first membership here, after again coming under unprovoked ad hominem attacks.

Will the results be different this time from the first time?

[Pravdaboard]
Forums Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page. Note: By pressing the button you declare that you are over the age of 13. If you are 13 or under, please use this registration form.

Although the administrators and moderators of Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Forums or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

#835 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 11:30 AM

Joseph Sarando has been banned <again>

#836 Oceania

Oceania

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3615 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 12:58 PM

Ahhhhh - this banning thing sounds like the 'good old Gulager' in the CCCP.

Its starting to sound criminal - in fact if people are going to get banned - then someone is going to have to spell it out to the rest of US Why???!!!

Actions require morality for Justification ...

#837 Tokyoman

Tokyoman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 03:28 PM

"I stated this publicly about General Bushtapo/PennyPoopyPants, and I publicly derided RRBum/President Werewolf for remaining allied with General Bushtapo/PennyPoopyPants after he had stooped to this deplorable tactic, even though I was up until that time at least "on the same side" with both of these posters against the "moderating team" of Pravdaboard."

Ha, ha. Priceless! What kind of drugs are these people on?

I want some!

#838 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 05:50 PM

(that include given names, ages, and locations) is a search feature of a particular paid "people search" website, then it gets over the top.

It seems you think I should ignore everything (that if I ignore that it will go away or that it doesn't matter). When people with similar names get death threats over the phone, it can no longer be ignored. But you knew that........

It seems that we have less in common than I thought...........

#839 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 06:25 PM

"Please take note that I am speaking my mind in favor of vikingamerican for exactly the same reason that I spoke up for RRBum, and at exacly the same risk of being banned for doing so. Just as their are things in real life far worse than physical death, there are things far worse for a man of honor and integrity than being banned by power-drunk fools from internet forums.

Joseph Sarandos"

JS -

Thanks for speaking up for me, but as I've told you before, you take this bull s h it - and yourself, if I may add - and your silly one man multi-board forum, if I may also add - far far far too seriously, and in so doing you manage to alienate everyone around you, all accross the political spectrum.

What's this about me being "allied" with "Penny Poopy Pants"? No, I'm not "allied" with Penny Poopy Pants. In fact that name really annoys me. I'm not "allied" with Bushtapo either.

Yours truly,

Prez/RRBum

#840 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 06:30 PM

"When what is posted....
(that include given names, ages, and locations) is a search feature of a particular paid "people search" website, then it gets over the top.

It seems you think I should ignore everything (that if I ignore that it will go away or that it doesn't matter). When people with similar names get death threats over the phone, it can no longer be ignored. But you knew that........

It seems that we have less in common than I thought..........."

Vikingamerican -

As I have informed you in the past, you are a typical mentally retarded, malevolent JAR-HEAD. You can't even put together a coherant sentence. That statement of yours needs a translator to decipher it. One can only conjecture what you may have had in mind when you wrote it. I don't know who is worse, you, or your co-Super Moderator, Manuel (Adrian), who doesn't even speak English.

Yours,

The RRBum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru