Adrian

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#861 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2003 - 09:34 PM

RRBum,

You say 1 down and 2 to go as if you had something to do with it, you didn't, why not grow up just a tad and stop whining like a whipped little boy? You wonder out loud all the time on why you were banned, everybody that has an ability to think as a rational adult figured it out, you never will, continuing like this only continues to prove the moderators were right in banning you.

#862 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2003 - 02:04 AM

on the other site and he now advocates moderators being harrassed. (Interesting development).

Also, the methods are known by us, but now they admit their methods, (and the link showing said methods has been forwarded to the admins so they can see for themselves the effort against Pravda and other forums).

Please notice that the moderation team is still here, even with RRBum's best efforts at trying to ensure otherwise. He has been saying I'm next for a while now. Surely this is a "princess bride" moment on his part (ie: "you keep using that phrase, I don't think it means what you think it does").:D

Further comment on my part is un-necessary as he continues to waste everyone's time and I have better things to do.

#863 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2003 - 05:15 PM

Indrid Cole's threats didn't pan out very well either, guess he wasn't as important to the admin's as he bragged about.. :rolleyes:

#864 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2003 - 07:52 PM

I guess no more or no less than you....

You comment about people all the time little one, I find it funny Indrid talked big, even had a bigger mouth than you and yet where are the Admin's to back him up as he claimed loud and proud they would? Nowhere, and if I made these claims you would be singing until hell freezes over how I ran off at the mouth. Lead by example Hyukster....

#865 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2003 - 09:23 PM

Post edited, Hyuk just isn't worth the effort.... continue posting to yourself idgit.

#866 Jet Li

Jet Li

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 02:28 PM

Relax guys, life is good...

#867 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2003 - 04:09 PM

VERY relaxed, thanks.

Sun is shining, weather is not too warm, just perfect.... I'm working but since I can VPN from my back yard, no complaints.. :D

#868 Floatingsky

Floatingsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 03:36 PM

Hi Dolfinsong! Long time no see.

#869 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2003 - 04:18 PM

and the Yankees felt Murderers Row.:D

(d0lfin... you apparently have a fan):D

#870 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2003 - 09:19 PM

Da Cubbies! :D

I always welcome post cards from beautiful women!

#871 Floatingsky

Floatingsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 03:27 PM

Hi Dolfinsong, hope you were there for the Astros' six pitcher no hitter! Ducky struck out four in the eighth.

Hi Viking, Sammy uncorked something, and it wasn't champagne. Hey, if the Cubbies win the division, they can drink bubbly out of one of his bats! :)

#872 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2003 - 02:32 AM

But effective.:D

#873 Floatingsky

Floatingsky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 03:51 PM

Just a bit of good natured banter. :)

#874 KoWT

KoWT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8238 posts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 04:43 PM

that's a good one...
:D

#875 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2003 - 07:29 PM

"Go Cubs Go....Go Cubs Go
Hey Chicago, whadoyou say?
The Cubs are gonna win today..."

KoWT,

Hey, it could happen!

#876 Odd

Odd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 09:35 PM

Gentlemen,

Please reevaluate your foolish decision to appoint the VFC commander to the moderator position on this first-rate forum.

Thanks

Mr OddBall

#877 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2003 - 09:41 PM

"VFC Commander"

Now that is funny! :D

Some people take this WAAAAAAAY too seriously!
Commander, Yo vikingamerican, how is it going "Commander"? Sheeesh now I've heard everything! Hey Odd, Drakul been slipping you a mickey?

A year from now you and Drakul and well, you all know who you are, will still be singing the same 'ol song, and the same 'ol Admin's will be ignoring you, because they don't take this place seriously, why do you?

Take a deep breath and realize that no matter how much whining goes on, no matter how much crying goes on or how much you claim someone doesn't deserve a job, the Admin's look at the entire picture, not yours, not VA's, and then they decide, don't you think they have gone over this 10 times by now?

#878 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2003 - 10:18 PM

I would agree. But aren't you the one showing disdain towards Pravda Members when accusing them of an inability to perform Critical Thinking (ala Indrid Cole's effort to state Pravda Membership as idiots)? Another self serving statement from a member who actually cares only for himself.

Physician, heal thyself.

#879 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2003 - 10:22 PM

You know the saying about the doctor who does that....

#880 Odd

Odd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 09:12 AM

It's always nice to see two brothers agreeing so amiably and consistently. Covering up for each other. :)

"Commander, Yo vikingamerican, how is it going "Commander"? "

Surely you are not that formal addressing your brother, deputy commander?

"...the Admin's look at the entire picture..."

The admins regrettably don't give this first-rate forum much attention, least of all monitoring moderator performance.

VA:

"...showing disdain towards Pravda Members when accusing them of an inability to perform Critical Thinking.."

Get your claims straight.
The observation stated that 'Critical thinking' was in short supply for the majority of pravda members.

The importance of applying critical thinking can't be stressed enough for all consumers of media spin.

Have a nice day all :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru