Photo

Adrian

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#901 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:11 AM

what part of No don't you get. Other people have tried and failed to "guilt" me into resigning. Won't happen.

As for starting a Thread against Chorny....... please quote both the thread and what I stated that was derogatory (as generalizations aren't cutting it with me anymore).

And please note, that I have also congratulated Chorny when he turned his eye towards other countries and pointed out their foibles also, such as his thread about China and Taiwan. I have done this on more than one occasion. Azov is decidedly my opposite ideologically, yet he and I are able to converse without getting nasty with each other. Kilnato and I have also conversed (and he shares Cosssack's issues regarding Nato and Serbian issues) without taking each others heads off. Baton Rouge and I have tangled with no bloodshed spilled. I am in occasional contact with Joseph Sarandos (he and I share a few common issues) and Plsek banned him.

You are being disingenuous regarding your complaints. And your calling for my resignation only steels my resolve.

#902 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:13 AM

Hey thank you Beat.
Yes sirree just means "yes Sir" elongated
You got it right Evergreen is Washington!:)

#903 twosongs

twosongs

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:16 AM

There's a little button at the top of the page where you can search for threads. I suggest you acquaint yourself with it.

Anyways, it's all irrelevant now after reading your response to me in another thread (you should be able to find it, you made it just a short while ago). Pravda lets you post as poster and moderator whatever shite you want (well, what other posters post, so whatever shite you want....). So you shouldn't be treated as a moderator when dealing with your posts. You're just another dumb f uck posting his opinions. No need to resign, since your authority means jack to me. Thanks for clearing that up though :D

#904 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Okay,

and 396 because each year is a leap year (okay, it's a stupid guess, but at least I guessed).

Oh, and who's breaking their period, or who broke into a period, or who had their period broken, or ....... I don't know.

#905 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Beat now really you hail from between Mickey's ears..now
just what are you doing there?????
***Peace***

#906 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:19 AM

No, No beat, 396 was addressing the poster "Viking396":cool:

#907 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:19 AM

Hey,

Me and Mickey go back a long ways.

They asked location, and what better description than, "between Mickey's ears." Trust me, that's where I am located.

#908 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:20 AM

ok then:)

#909 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:22 AM

In other words, between Disneyland and Disney Studios. Los Alamitos, CA, for those closer to the scene.

#910 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:23 AM

I work for a Mickey Mouse company, which makes a Mickey Mouse product, and sells to Mickey Mouse doctors, who administer to Mickey Mouse patients.

I don't mean you, of course.

#911 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:25 AM

I sure hope not:D

#912 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:28 AM

as your opinion is irrelevent to me.

#913 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:29 AM

Lynn,

You're right. Peace begins when the hungry are fed, but it doesn't stop there. And we would be doing the world an injustice to think that a bowl of rice appeases the populace.

When a man has a wife (I'm writing this from my point of view, okay) and children going to college, and a mortgage, and a car payment (or ten in SoCal) and a job and a future, no matter how dismal, he will be less likely to offer up his life for a second's worth of glory. And that's a natural fact!

#914 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:30 AM

VA,

Crawl back into your hole. The Moon is out and you might get eaten.

#915 lynn

lynn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:32 AM

Oh beat of course it dosen't stop there, it goes far beyond that
it is only the beginning....Do you see how lucky you really are, you are truly blessed!

#916 twosongs

twosongs

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:35 AM

If my opinions are irrelevant to you, then why don't you put me on ignore? Oh yeah, you're a moderator. So why do you keep responding?

I didn't say your opinions were irrelevant, I said it's all irrelevant, referring to our argument over your moderatorship. I actually find your opinions quite amusing, therefore they will never be irrelevant to me. Your role as a moderator, now that is irrelevant...

#917 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:36 AM

No, we are truly blessed.

But at the same time, we are also cursed. We have given up nearly all our freedoms in order to curtail the rise of ............. drum roll please, ........................ terrorism.

Gee, it feels like before, just without the curtailing of my freedoms.

Lynn,

I lived 4 years in Switzerland in the 70s (not to give away my age or anything) and I spoke with many people who went through WWII. It was hell. War is hell. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

The atrocities they described --- and now the GIs are describing ---- it sickens my heart.

#918 twosongs

twosongs

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:37 AM

Now, please, lynn and The Beat are trying to have a conversation so shall we call it a truce?

#919 The Beat

The Beat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15667 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:39 AM

Where's Derry, anyway??

#920 twosongs

twosongs

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:41 AM

Derry is in N. Ireland, close to the Donegal border.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru