Adrian

• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#141 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2003 - 08:47 PM

I'm glad I make you laugh.

Actually I think Mao is a very interesting character - a brilliant leader in fact, although I wouldn't agree with his politics.

I like Chinese culture, religion and history too. And REAL Chinese food, not that crap you get in American restaurants.:D

#142 OCh

OCh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 31 March 2003 - 08:53 PM

<<I like Chinese culture, religion and history too. And REAL Chinese food, not that crap you get in American restaurants.>>

Glad that you like Chinese culture.

I think the Jews are very talented people.

But what's up with your signature?

#143 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2003 - 03:18 AM

Originally posted by Strelnikov:
"Oh no a cut-and-paste bandit!!!!!!

Sigh -- what passes for intelligence these days. Now any old stupid fart with an Internet connection and a paperback dictionary thinks he's intelligent!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a moron!:rolleyes: "

Strelnikov,

From all appearances, you came to this thread ONLY because your search of my name revealed that I had posted here, and your only intention was to make this rude and ad hominem-insulting post about me.

This is clearly a case of "stalking for purposes of harassment".

How brazen can you be, to do this in a thread that was started by and added to by MODERATORS of this board?

Yes, I realize and admit to being rude and insulting toward you in OTHER threads; but in each of those cases, as the histories clearly show, YOU were first to verbally assail ME, just as you've repeated in this thread.

You should have read the existing posts in this thread BEFORE you so blatantly violated the rules and policies as are ENFORCED by these same Moderators throughout the Pravdaboard.

What happens now is this: first, I am requesting that you voluntarily edit or delete the subject post, and that you apologize to the Moderators for your boorish behavior "right under their noses," so to speak. If you decline either or both parts of this request, then I am going to make a formal complaint and request that you be banned from this board in accordance with the rules and policies as are coincidentally explained and discussed in this thread.

What do you say?

#144 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 10:18 AM

Guys!
Please try to behave normal. Forum is runnig really crazy these days.

Best regards,
Adrian

#145 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2003 - 02:00 PM

Don't be such a crybaby Sarandos, when a 60+ year old man cries its just pathetic to see.

I insult YOU because you offend ME with your arrogant and ignorant grandstanding. It's a two-way street - try not to have head-on collisions.;)

If I get too out of line, I'm sure the wise and beneficient Adrian will put me in my place.:eek:

Until then, quit your whining!

#146 Adrian

Adrian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 01 April 2003 - 02:39 PM

Strelnokov + Joseph Sarandos.

Stop this silly quarrel. Posters in here migth have the idea that you are married to eachother :P

I don't know and I don't care who started what, but please just let it stop now. Put eachother on your ignorelists now, and don't initiate or reply insults here. You're of course welcome to have normal debates, but I suggest you stay away from that too, 'cause sooner or later you'll be pissed at eachother again, and the show will continue.

From now on, insults as well as "lectures" aimed against eachothers will be erased, and if it goes on, I'll erase your favorite postings too as kinda punishment, if I find them ;)

Peace guys!
Adrian

#147 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2003 - 02:47 PM

No objections from me, Adrian, if you just proceed now to delete ALL posts between this party and me.

#148 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2003 - 02:51 PM

As you can see, Adrian,

His boorish behavior is involving and distracting others than just me, and the threads in which such behavior is being discussed are being adversely affected.

#149 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2003 - 02:56 PM

Blah blah blah....

I'll abide by Adrian's directives since he is the moderator, and that's all I have to say about it.:)

#150 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2003 - 03:12 PM

Adrian,

My "favorite posts" notwithstanding, any of which including those in the "Moderators" thread I would unhesitatingly delete myself, your "schoolyard monitor" approach has already proved ineffective in solving this problem for the benefit of all other members and of the board itself.

You have made the wrong decision in "lumping together" this troll and me, which I find degrading and insulting.

Therefore, I concede to his persistence and your disinterest, and will confine my postings to my own board until and unless this troll and his posts are treated in accordance with the rules of this board and the normal rules of civil conduct, even if this involves the simultaneous deletions of all of my postings and my banishment from this board.

No one poster, including me, would be sorely missed by the hundreds of others here, and I am not in sore need of a place to contribute.

#151 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2003 - 03:41 PM

Okaaaaaay.....somebody just doesn't get it, but whatever.

I'll be goooooood! I proooomise!:(

#152 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 12:29 AM

I just read this thread.

WTF? Can't you moderators distinguish between Mr J.S. and this prepubescent little POS that calls itself Strelnakov (after a character in a movie it once saw) who goes around, along with a coterie of other trolls, stalking people and making repetitious obscene comments with the sole purpose of disrupting rational, but - by its standards - "politically incorrect" discourse?

rrb

#153 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 12:37 AM

TO HELL WITH PRIVACY!
I sent this as an email to Adrian, out of consideration that he might have just been "having a bad day". But upon second thought, this NOT a private matter, and I DON'T want for any of my friends/supporters/agreers to be subjected to ridicule by the same gang of lying bastards that includes the subject "Stranilnekov".

LOL, [Adrian]!

If this is your idea of "peace," then I'd hate to be at "war" under your command, i.e.;

Someone just emailed me a list of URL's at Pravdaboard, which she compiled from doing a search of the "key word" Sarandos, "Search entire message," for "last day".

I checked each of them. You remember the song; "You should hear how he talks about you"? It came back to me when I saw how "Strelnikov" has been "talking about me" IN MY TOTAL ABSENCE since being "handed the victory" by you.

My idea of "personal dignity" might differ from yours, but to me it equates to "honorable respect hard-earned".

For you to cause, and then tacitly condone, the trashing of my true name, by one or more anonymous persons from among a tight-knit group of "flame-warriors" who regularly "gang up" against anyone who attempts to provide true facts about the Zionist Agenda and the Zionist control over America's Entertainment and News Mediums and the government itself, sends out a MESSAGE to such "gang-bangers" that YOU AGREE with their sentiments as well as their tactics as applied to ME IN PARTICULAR.

Now, if this is in fact the message that you intended to convey, then no problem; one person more or less that either likes or despises me has very little effect upon the averages on both sides, and I'm not doing what I do to gain either more friends or more enemies among the "nameless and faceless" denizens of these internet forums. My only "public and societal" obligations are to God and his principles and precepts, and to the original Constitution of America.

But, if you DID NOT intend to convey such a message, then I EXPECT, but DO NOT DEMAND, that you attempt to set things right in these regards, just as my son or I would do in your place under the same circumstances, and just as I had PUBLICLY PRAISED YOU for.

Because I am indeed a philosopher by all definitions, it does not personally impact or upset me to be disliked for doing what I feel to be morally and patriotically justified. But, I just HATE IT when it turns out that I'd been wrong in my studied and ANNOUNCED judgment of any other person in this deceptive Internet.

Of course you don't OWE me an explanation for how you choose to moderate Pravdaboard, and you might also feel that you don't owe me an open and honest answer as to how YOU PERSONALLY regard me. But, I would APPRECIATE your response to the latter aspect.

Sincerely,

Joseph

#154 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 12:49 AM

I like to say a few things here...

First of all, Pravda forums is known for allowing the most free speech that you'll find anywhere. With this, you will find people who disagree with you and sometimes people who are offended by your stance. This just comes with the territory of free speech.

Another feature of this forum is the "ignore" feature. I advise people to use it if you get easily offended or annoyed by a particular poster. There are many here who enjoy sparring with others, and some who take offense. However, with this feature everyone you should be able to skip over posts that might bother you. Ignoring people that attack you usually works for they will soon get bored if you don't respond.

Also, please people try to attack ideas and not the posters. I realize that debates can get very heated, especially if you feel strongly about a certain subject. Please keep it down to a minimum.

#155 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 01:03 AM

"Also, please people try to attack ideas and not the posters."

Yes, but HA! HA, I say! The politically correct Internet Thought Police NEVER - I say NEVER - address *ideas*! All they do is fume and spit and shriek their Nasty Names. They also *constantly* use repetitious cut and paste spams to disrupt dissident threads. Why don't the moderators address that? Do I need to illustrate this? Just look at almost any one of my threads.

rrb

#156 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 01:14 AM

Hi RRBum,

As I've stated sometimes a posters view may be offensive to someone else. You might think that your opinion is very logical and sane, but others will see it as offensive and distasteful.

Repetitive posts are considered spam. Also posts which contain the same words over and over to destroy the thread. I have been deleting repetitive posts when they have been reported. I can't check every thread on the forum to find this stuff.

#157 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 01:15 AM

Personally, Joe, I think everyone in the mob should be killed.

The kind of skum that stalks anyone who makes a cogent argument reflects the standing they have in society, a society that gives respect to garbage because garbage murders, while politicians cower. Garbage has power of death.

What this planet needs is a good head chopper, so that the power of death is in the control of righteous men, not in the control of skum.

Until you chop heads, you have to put up with garbage.

#158 YUGO

YUGO

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 01:21 AM

I've posted elsewhere that i consider PravdaForums tolerant and desirable because of this and I applaud the open-mindedness of all the moderators....BUT, shouldn't a "serial" insult hurling forumer devoid of refutation and facts be formally warned and have some insults deleted merely as a token measure of future intent?

The forumer in question{Strenikov} assumes that any theory that isn't in the mainstream media is a conspiracy theory, and he considers himself as simply doing the right thing by abusing Nazi's....yet this forum is littered with credible alternative information on the validity of mainstream news.

I think that any forumer who consistently abuses instead of debating should have these abusive posts removed.

Still a great message board and hopefully open to constructive feedback from sensible members.

Thanks Guys and Gals.

#159 RRBum

RRBum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 01:23 AM

It is not my style to be a rat and a squealer, but one fights fire with fire, does one not? I shall henceforth the repetitious spam that appears on almost all of my threads to your office. I trust that you will do your duty and track down the senders and have them - ah - corrected (as the ghost said to Jack Nicholson in "The Shining").

By the way, my dear Miss Plsek, contrary to popular opinion, I am quite sane, and that is the burden I bear. If I wasn't sane, I could attach a couple of American flags to my vehicle, buy an American flag t-shirt, and spend my time listening to Michael "Savage" and watching television.

RRB (sane, I tell you, sane!)

P.S. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...eek!

#160 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 01:35 AM

RRBum,

I never questioned your sanity! Just trying to make a broad statement. I also think I am quite sane, but there have been others here who may disagree :) But you know, it doesn't matter. I come here to debate issues and sometimes idle chit-chat. Most people I don't let bother me. That's the main thing...don't let it bother you to much okay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru