Jump to content

Theme© by Fisana
 

Photo

Adrian


  • Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#161 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 01:38 AM

for examples sake.........give the Bum a two week vacation for spamming his TRASH...

Give Joe a week...for incitment!

Kill the new kids nick period!
  • 0

#162 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 03:22 AM

[With reference to the Saturday Night Live segment, "The Weekend News," when featuring Dan Akroyd and Jane Curtin]


PIsek, you IGNORANT SLUT! You wouldn't know the meaning of "free speech" if it jumped up and bit you in the A S S!

You have the mentality of a PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER, telling all the kids; "Be nice, don't fight, and always remember that we are all alike under our skins."
and;
"The reason little Johnny acts so rude and inconsiderate is because he has been raised by some French foster parents, and his ideas about us other Americans is just a little distorted. If you'll just be patient and understanding with him, he'll eventually start treating all of you just as kindly as you treat him. And remember, children; freedom of speech belongs to each one of us, so quit asking me to force little Johnny to stop saying words like hell, damn, c**cksucker and motherf**ker. If you don't like hearing such words, then simply cover your ears and hum a little Gospel music to yourself. I'm sure your parents have told you; 'Sticks and stones might break your bone, but words can never hurt you!' This is TRUE, I tell you!

So, crap-for-brains PIsek, QUIT reading Dr. Benjamin Spock (a freaking Jew), and GET SOME BRAINS!!
______________________________________________

Well, PIsek? Did you take this in the same manner that you expect US to take such crap when it's directed at one of US?

If so, please give me enough time to dump my wife, the mother of my kids, and I'll come there and pursue you until you finally agree to marry me and finish raising my kids!

(tongue and cheek hurting, but innerself smiling broadly), Joseph
  • 0

#163 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:11 AM

To each of you apparent "[1]Gilles de la Tourette syndrome sufferers":

"Freedom of Speech" DOES NOT mean the freedom to compulsively utter obscenities and pornographic suggestions in public, in mixed company, and/or in the presence of chhildren!

Although the morality-degrading Zionist Occupied Supreme Court has subsequently blurred the distinction and definition of this Right, in "test cases" that had been brought, AT GREAT EXPENSE, by such Zionist organs as the ACLU (American Civil LIBERTIES Union), THIS is the original and continuig INTENT of this Right:

http://w3.trib.com/F...1st.meikle.html

Testimony on the Meaning of the First Amendment
By ALEXANDER MEIKLEJOHN
(During the first session of the 84th Congress, 1955, First Amendment scholar Alexander Meiklejohn was summoned before the U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Constitutional Rights to summarize his interpretation of the First Amendment. The following is his testimony.)

Mr. Chairman and Members of the Committee:
I deeply appreciate your courtesy in asking me to join you in an attempt to define the meaning of the words, "Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right to peacefully assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." Whatever those words may mean, they go directly to the heart of our American plan of government. If we can understand them we can know what, as a self - governing nation, we are trying to be and to do. Insofar as we do not understand them, we are in grave danger of blocking our own purposes, of denying our own beliefs.

1

It may clarify my own part in our conference if I tell you at once my opinion concerning this much debated subject. The First Amendment seems to me to be a very uncompromising statement. It admits of no exceptions. It tells us that the Congress and, by implication, all other agencies of the government are denied any authority whatever to limit the political freedom of the citizens of the United States. It declares that with respect to political belief, political discussion, political advocacy, political planning, our citizens are sovereign, and the Congress is their subordinate agent.
<Snip>
-------------------------------------------

[1] (American Heritage Dictionary)
Gilles de la Tourette syndrome n. 1. A severe neurological disorder characterized by multiple facial and other body tics, usually beginning in childhood or adolescence and often accompanied by grunts and compulsive utterances, as of interjections and obscenities.
[Synonym: "The Cursing Sickness"]
  • 0

#164 Oracle

Oracle

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:23 AM

Jumping in here.

I'm for free speech.

But I did read where the troll was bragging about personally humiliating and driving Joseph Sarandos off the board. Now I see this was a lie.

There ought to be Some kind of decorum I would think.

If I were to go around telling lies about a moderator I bet it would get their attention.

I say freeforall, unless it becomes obvious that someones intent is to defame and harrass. Then a warning; then whatever. But I am for free speech! Even for assholes.
  • 0

#165 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:27 AM

For each of you PSEUDO-INTELLECTUALS who invariably attack THE LOGIC of posters whose ideas you oppose, but whose ideas you CANNOT INTELLIGENTLY REFUTE; Please go and learn the principles and laws as apply to the EXACT SCIENCE of Logic:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.datanatio...acies/index.htm
Index [These are click-links to the subjects. JS]

Fallacies of Distraction

* False Dilemma: two choices are given when in fact there are three options
* From Ignorance: because something is not known to be true, it is assumed to be false
* Slippery Slope: a series of increasingly unacceptable consequences is drawn
* Complex Question: two unrelated points are conjoined as a single proposition
Appeals to Motives in Place of Support

* Appeal to Force: the reader is persuaded to agree by force
* Appeal to Pity: the reader is persuaded to agree by sympathy
* Consequences: the reader is warned of unacceptable consequences
* Prejudicial Language: value or moral goodness is attached to believing the author
* Popularity: a proposition is argued to be true because it is widely held to be true
Changing the Subject

* Attacking the Person:
* (1) the person's character is attacked
* (2) the person's circumstances are noted
* (3) the person does not practise what is preached
* Appeal to Authority:
* (1) the authority is not an expert in the field
* (2) experts in the field disagree
* (3) the authority was joking, drunk, or in some other way not being serious
* Anonymous Authority: the authority in question is not named
* Style Over Substance: the manner in which an argument (or arguer) is presented is felt to affect the truth of the conclusion
Inductive Fallacies

* Hasty Generalization: the sample is too small to support an inductive generalization about a population
* Unrepresentative Sample: the sample is unrepresentative of the sample as a whole
* False Analogy: the two objects or events being compared are relevantly dissimilar
* Slothful Induction: the conclusion of a strong inductive argument is denied despite the evidence to the contrary
* Fallacy of Exclusion: evidence which would change the outcome of an inductive argument is excluded from consideration
Fallacies Involving Statistical Syllogisms

* Accident: a generalization is applied when circumstances suggest that there should be an exception
* Converse Accident : an exception is applied in circumstances where a generalization should apply
Causal Fallacies

* Post Hoc: because one thing follows another, it is held to cause the other
* Joint effect: one thing is held to cause another when in fact they are both the joint effects of an underlying cause
* Insignificant: one thing is held to cause another, and it does, but it is insignificant compared to other causes of the effect
* Wrong Direction: the direction between cause and effect is reversed
* Complex Cause: the cause identified is only a part of the entire cause of the effect
Missing the Point

* Begging the Question: the truth of the conclusion is assumed by the premises
* Irrelevant Conclusion: an argument in defense of one conclusion instead proves a different conclusion
* Straw Man: the author attacks an argument different from (and weaker than) the opposition's best argument
Fallacies of Ambiguity

* Equivocation: the same term is used with two different meanings
* Amphiboly: the structure of a sentence allows two different interpretations
* Accent: the emphasis on a word or phrase suggests a meaning contrary to what the sentence actually says
Category Errors

* Composition: because the attributes of the parts of a whole have a certain property, it is argued that the whole has that property
* Division: because the whole has a certain property, it is argued that the parts have that property
Non Sequitur

* Affirming the Consequent: any argument of the form: If A then B, B, therefore A
* Denying the Antecedent: any argument of the form: If A then B, Not A, thus Not B
* Inconsistency: asserting that contrary or contradictory statements are both true
Syllogistic Errors

* Fallacy of Four Terms: a syllogism has four terms
* Undistributed Middle: two separate categories are said to be connected because they share a common property
* Illicit Major: the predicate of the conclusion talks about all of something, but the premises only mention some cases of the term in the predicate
* Illicit Minor: the subject of the conclusion talks about all of something, but the premises only mention some cases of the term in the subject
* Fallacy of Exclusive Premises: a syllogism has two negative premises
* Fallacy of Drawing an Affirmative Conclusion From a Negative Premise: as the name implies
* Existential Fallacy: a particular conclusion is drawn from universal premises
Fallacies of Explanation

* Subverted Support (The phenomenon being explained doesn't exist)
* Non-support (Evidence for the phenomenon being explained is biased)
* Untestability (The theory which explains cannot be tested)
* Limited Scope (The theory which explains can only explain one thing)
* Limited Depth (The theory which explains does not appeal to underlying causes)
Fallacies of Definition

* Too Broad (The definition includes items which should not be included)
* Too Narrow (The definition does not include all the items which shouls be included)
* Failure to Elucidate (The definition is more difficult to understand than the word or concept being defined)
* Circular Definition (The definition includes the term being defined as a part of the definition)
* Conflicting Conditions (The definition is self-contradictory)
References
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn to know whereof you speak about Logic, which is not the same as the INEXACT ART of "Common Sense". JS
  • 0

#166 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 04:39 AM

Originally posted by Oracle:
"Jumping in here.

I'm for free speech.

But I did read where the troll was bragging about personally humiliating and driving Joseph Sarandos off the board. Now I see this was a lie."
<Snip>

Sad to say, Oracle, but the little bastard was RIGHT in this brag.

I AM NOT going to post in any other forum of this board UNLESS the Moderators quit acting like mere "peace-keepers" and start acting like ENFORCERS of fair, evenly-applied, but STRICT rules of order and decorum in this otherwise-admirable, international alternative source of Truths and Facts.

Refer above to the meaning of free speech.

Otherwise, I thank you (and others) sincerely for joining this argument at the risk of getting YOURSELF banned because of PISSING-OFF one or more of the Moderators.
  • 0

#167 RRBum

RRBum

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:50 AM

RRBum,

I never questioned your sanity! Just trying to make a broad statement. I also think I am quite sane, but there have been others here who may disagree But you know, it doesn't matter. I come here to debate issues and sometimes idle chit-chat. Most people I don't let bother me. That's the main thing...don't let it bother you to much okay?


__________________


Hi, Plsek -

The trolls don't bother me! Jeez, I don't even read what they write most of the time. In fact, I ought to put them on my payroll! They're great foils. They serve as wondeful illustrations of the fact that the zionist shills, the Bush-Sharonistas, have absolutely nothing to refute my statements with - absolutely nothing, nada, zero, and zilch. All they can do is curse and spit and call me nasty names, and - of course - try and disrupt my threads.

But the point is that if you want to say that this is a forum that engages in the discussion of ideas as opposed to personal attacks and mindless vulgarity and repetitious cut and paste spamming, than you should do it. You have your finger on the nuclear trigger here. On the other hand, if you guys want this to be like anything goes, OK, say so.

Meanwhile, look at any of my threads. It's always the same coterie of trolls, never addressing any of my points of debate, always engaging in disruptive and vulgar tactics, totally devoid of humor or any vestigal spark of intelligence.

Delete 'em. Ban 'em. Track em down an kill 'em!

Thank you.

The RR Bum
  • 0

#168 Adrian

Adrian

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 07:52 AM

Wow, you guys have really been busy, ehh? :)

Joseph
I have the feeling that there is something that you don't understand here. Pravda is NOT a normal forum for the nice kids in the block. All opinions are free to be told, and when that is the standard here, it sometimes includes some bashing too. Very severe harassment are not tolerated, but a bit "You are a clown" comment belongs here. It is what gives Pravda it's sould and personallity, and makes it so special.

I've set a peacedeal between you too, and what happend before is irrelevant to me, as I find the future more important than the past. Who said what yesterday is forgotten today.

I made a search at Strelnikovs postings, and cleaned up a little bit only.

I could see from the thread that you have the feeling that a moderator would react different if the harassment was adressed to them, but you couldn't be more wrong. The very biggest mistake YOU EVER MADE. I made up with myself a long time ago, that no matter what, I would never edit something aimed at me, simply for awoiding any specualtion on doublestandards. Take a look in this mod thread ie. You'll find some interresting comments from several posters, that I haven't done anything about, by same reason.


YUGO
>I've posted elsewhere that i consider PravdaForums tolerant and desirable because of this and I applaud the open-mindedness of all the moderators....BUT, shouldn't a "serial" insult hurling forumer devoid of refutation and facts be formally warned and have some insults deleted merely as a token measure of future intent?

Yep, and that's exactly what happend. I don't wanna jump in the middle of a quarrel and ban and erase, but draw a line in the sand first, and then, if that line is passed later on, moderation begins. Just happend here...



xGenie (and I think another suggeted bit the same)
> give the Bum a two week vacation for spamming his TRASH...
> Give Joe a week...for incitment!

We, the moderators, can ban people, but not unban again, so we can not give people a little vaction only. Sad, cause it would be a usefull tool. This is written, without relating to the posters that you adressed here....
  • 0

#169 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:20 AM

Nice speech, dear Adrian.

Here's just one example of what is allowed to pass for "normal" herein:

http://engforum.prav...15&pagenumber=3
CaptainAmerica
Pink Floyd Freak

Registered: Jan 2003
Location: Between a rock and a hard place.
Posts: 952

You know that I ran Viggy off right? Has anyone seen the little cowardly faggot since? I miss bitch-slapping his sorry arse.

You know Swineman, it's all your fault. If you would have been here taking care of your Canuck bitch I wouldn't have had to kick his arse so badly.
__________________
God bless our troops....and forgive Bozo Bush. USA #1 now and forever.
03-31-2003 07:21 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------

Report this post to a moderator:

And yet I get labeled the "racist" and 'bigot' by hate-engendering assholes like this, who add soooo much to the credibility and respect of this internationally-viewed board.

Like I've stated, I am a calm-minded philosopher. But when I see behavior like this both allowed and encouraged in ANY board, it tempts me to voluntarily delete all of my posts, and then DEMAND of the Administrator that he delete all REFERENCES to my true name; as I have successfully done in the cases of boards of LESSER claimed nobility.

Such as this would probably incite Mahatma Ghandi to kick some moderator in the crotch for his prideful foolishness.

And please, Adrian; don't again suggest that I change my username to "Winnie the Pooh" as a cure for what you consider unworthy of remedy.

Seriously, I do not blame the abusers for taking advantage of the given opportunities TO abuse.
------------------------------------------------------------------
  • 0

#170 Adrian

Adrian

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:33 AM

> And yet I get labeled the "racist" and 'bigot' by hate-engendering assholes like this,


Yes. That label (wether it is correct or not, nice or not) actually fits into the Pravda style, as you refered to yourself.



> But when I see behavior like this both allowed and encouraged in ANY board,


Allowed, but NOT encouraged. If I encouraged it, I wouldn't try to make peacedeals as I did many times till now.


> And please, Adrian; don't again suggest that I change my username to "Winnie the Pooh" as a cure for what you consider unworthy of remedy.

If the problem is that you feel that people abuse your true name, you shouldn't use it. Your own choise what name you use when you post here.


Jospeh,
You real problem is that you have stepped into the most filthy pub available in the worst harbour district you can find, and then you compare it with a 5 star restaurant, and get dissapointed by that.
You should have investigated more what place you entered, before you took the choise to come here.
  • 0

#171 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:05 AM

From our last email:

<Snip>
(Adrian)
I disagree with their tactics, but accept the fact that it is a part of
> pravdas soul. I hope you see the difference....
>
>
>> Of course you don't OWE me an explanation for how you choose to moderate
>> Pravdaboard,
>
> Disagree. It is something that I owe you, and everyone else, cause if I dont
> tell how I moderate, noone knows what is acceptable or not.
> I really feel that I already have explained both in mails and in mod thread,
> how I moderate.
>
>
> See ya
> Adrian
>

(Joseph Sarandos)
The "soul" of Pravdaboard, Adrian?

What COLOR do you want for this "soul"; BLACK?

Would you allow "playful visitors" to your HOME to act similarly?

Exactly what is the intent behind Pravda's invitation to use this board, by stating; "Say what you want! Pravda will hear you!"
Is Pravda trying to DOCUMENT the boorish conduct and low morality of us "decadent capitalists?"

I'm sorry, Adrian, but this does not fit together comfortably in my own soul.

What you've already explained, and what you actually do, are not one and the same.

You do know enough about me that you should not expect me to let such morality-assaulting "policies" go unchallenged, regardless of my personal likes or dislikes of those involved with perpetuating such policies. And I DO happen to like you very much as a PERSON.

What you might ultimately do is left up to you. But answer me this; would you allow YOUR SON to read this board as is?????
  • 0

#172 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 09:53 AM

Adrian's responses to above:

> The "soul" of Pravdaboard, Adrian?
> What COLOR do you want for this "soul"; BLACK?

Not a matter of what I want it to be, but a matter of respecting what it
already are, and what people like it to be. Beside that, you take it all
more serious than it is.
I have received personal threats in fact, but same person that threatend me,
comes to Copenhagen in august, and suggested we got a beer together (a
friendly beer). The "hate style" is not so deep as you think. It's just a
matter of creative expressions....


> Would you allow "playful visitors" to your HOME to act similarly?

Cant say for sure. Theres many here at pravda I'd never invite home, but its
irrelevant. Pravda is not my home, and I dont moderate after my personal
standards, but only according to "pravda spirit"


> Exactly what is the intent behind Pravda's invitation to use this board,
by
> stating; "Say what you want! Pravda will hear you!"
> Is Pravda trying to DOCUMENT the boorish conduct and low morality of us
> "decadent capitalists?"


Everyone can say what they want. People just have to accept the fact, that
they get replies too



> What you've already explained, and what you actually do, are not one and
the
> same.

Problem is that you mix me, as a person, with "moderator". 2 very different
things.



> You do know enough about me that you should not expect me to let such
> morality-assaulting "policies" go unchallenged, regardless of my personal
> likes or dislikes of those involved with perpetuating such policies. And
I
> DO happen to like you very much as a PERSON.

Thanx J. Then you do manage to distinguish between Adrian and Moderator :-)


> What you might ultimately do is left up to you. But answer me this; would
> you allow YOUR SON to read this board as is?????

My son is only 7, so it's not actual yet, but beside that, I actually do
tell a lot about what goes on here at Pravda to him, but I also do a lot to
explain why people think, act and talk as they do. I think this is a very
big diff between Europeans and Americans. We accept loads of crap here, but
also do a lot to teach what is normal and what is insannities.

A
_________________________________________________________


Adrian,

I still like you as a person, and I hope you might continue to consider me as a friend.

However, upon your finally clear explanations of what this board is and what you believe is your correct duty to it as a moderator, I must again concede to conditions and situations that are beyond my control, but that are also outside of my ability to accept and adapt to.

The only favor I will ask of you is this: after I self-delete all of my own posts and threads from this place, please perform a search for my surname in all forums of this board, and either delete or "X-out" each existing instance, and then add every variation of my surname to the "language filter," so that it can never appear again in this board, and it will be as if I had never posted here at all.

Will you do this for me?
  • 0

#173 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 10:44 AM

Originally posted by Joseph Sarandos
Not to be audacious, and certainly not to be self-aggrandizing, I'd like to offer this:

With regard to posters who complain at length about having their posts moved, edited or deleted, and start shouting about having their "right of free speech" violated, here's how I handle them at my own board;

I remind them that they have no rights, but only privileges, in boards that are paid for and operated by other private persons.

I remind them that the Adminisrator is not elected, but self-appointed by reason of his initial and continuing expenditure of money, time and effort toward providing such a service to posters and readers free of charge.

I remind them that only the administrator is responsible to the parent company for the unlawful or rules-breaking conduct of Moderators and Members of his board.

I remind them that these boards are not built along democratic principles.

I remind them that, as the owner, operator and responsible party, I reserve all rights to myself while extending privileges to others.

I remind them that anybody and everbody is allowed to start one of these boards, even for free if they want just the basic features, and that, having done so, they are then imbued with the rights that they feel they are somehow entitled to at the boards of others.

All that I expect, demand and enforce of my members is identical to what I expect, demand and enforce of visitors to my own home in real life. And I enforce the rules of my board just as I enforce the rules of my home, which is evenly regardless of whether the visitors are friends, strangers, or devoted enemies of mine.
----------------------------------------------------------

Now as to this Pravdaboard, the only Moderator who I've had the (eventual) great pleasure of communicating with is Adrian. As anyone who has followed my postings in this board can attest, I am not a "popularity seeker," nor am I a respecter of credentials. My respect is reserved for only people who earn it from me (and others) by their actions. Not only do I "like" Adrian for his easily discernible good-heartedness, but I now have the greatest of respect for him as both a fellow poster AND as a moderator. As I frequently tell my 45-year-old son; "Dammit, I'd like you even if you weren't related to me," I say the same about Adrian. Adrian and my son have something nearly in common. My son works for the California Prisons System, and has great authority over the inmates, but he is well liked by the inmates because he doesn't abuse his powers over them. Adrian is in roughly the same position with regard to this board and its denizens, and yet he remains compassionate in his administration of his powers. The way I see it, anyone who doesn't like and respect Adrian has a real personality problem of his own. I'm freaking serious!



Congratulations. Well reasoned! Superior response! I am grateful for such a board as Pravda. It is difficult to find in the USA. Gratitude to Adrian.
  • 0

#174 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 10:45 AM

Originally posted by Joseph Sarandos
From our last email:

<Snip>
(Adrian)
I disagree with their tactics, but accept the fact that it is a part of
> pravdas soul. I hope you see the difference....
>
>
>> Of course you don't OWE me an explanation for how you choose to moderate
>> Pravdaboard,
>
> Disagree. It is something that I owe you, and everyone else, cause if I dont
> tell how I moderate, noone knows what is acceptable or not.
> I really feel that I already have explained both in mails and in mod thread,
> how I moderate.
>
>
> See ya
> Adrian
>

(Joseph Sarandos)
The "soul" of Pravdaboard, Adrian?

What COLOR do you want for this "soul"; BLACK?

Would you allow "playful visitors" to your HOME to act similarly?

Exactly what is the intent behind Pravda's invitation to use this board, by stating; "Say what you want! Pravda will hear you!"
Is Pravda trying to DOCUMENT the boorish conduct and low morality of us "decadent capitalists?"

I'm sorry, Adrian, but this does not fit together comfortably in my own soul.

What you've already explained, and what you actually do, are not one and the same.

You do know enough about me that you should not expect me to let such morality-assaulting "policies" go unchallenged, regardless of my personal likes or dislikes of those involved with perpetuating such policies. And I DO happen to like you very much as a PERSON.

What you might ultimately do is left up to you. But answer me this; would you allow YOUR SON to read this board as is?????



Not only would I allow my daughters to read this board, I do earnestly encourage all four to do so. This is the ultimate expression in freedom of speech. Thank goodness for Pravda--a Russian world that means Truth.
  • 0

#175 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 10:47 AM

Originally posted by Adrian
> And yet I get labeled the "racist" and 'bigot' by hate-engendering *******s like this,


Yes. That label (wether it is correct or not, nice or not) actually fits into the Pravda style, as you refered to yourself.



> But when I see behavior like this both allowed and encouraged in ANY board,


Allowed, but NOT encouraged. If I encouraged it, I wouldn't try to make peacedeals as I did many times till now.


> And please, Adrian; don't again suggest that I change my username to "Winnie the Pooh" as a cure for what you consider unworthy of remedy.

If the problem is that you feel that people abuse your true name, you shouldn't use it. Your own choise what name you use when you post here.


Jospeh,
You real problem is that you have stepped into the most filthy pub available in the worst harbour district you can find, and then you compare it with a 5 star restaurant, and get dissapointed by that.
You should have investigated more what place you entered, before you took the choise to come here.



If you are dissatisfied with this board, please pick another one. Unlike you, this board believes in the free exchange of ideas--all ideas--not just the right-wing radical conservative drivel you espouse. I salute this board and wish there were more of them.
  • 0

#176 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 10:50 AM

Originally posted by Joseph Sarandos
Nice speech, dear Adrian.

Here's just one example of what is allowed to pass for "normal" herein:

http://engforum.prav...15&pagenumber=3
CaptainAmerica
Pink Floyd Freak

Registered: Jan 2003
Location: Between a rock and a hard place.
Posts: 952

You know that I ran Viggy off right? Has anyone seen the little cowardly faggot since? I miss bitch-slapping his sorry arse.

You know Swineman, it's all your fault. If you would have been here taking care of your Canuck bitch I wouldn't have had to kick his arse so badly.
__________________
God bless our troops....and forgive Bozo Bush. USA #1 now and forever.
03-31-2003 07:21 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------

Report this post to a moderator:

And yet I get labeled the "racist" and 'bigot' by hate-engendering *******s like this, who add soooo much to the credibility and respect of this internationally-viewed board.

Like I've stated, I am a calm-minded philosopher. But when I see behavior like this both allowed and encouraged in ANY board, it tempts me to voluntarily delete all of my posts, and then DEMAND of the Administrator that he delete all REFERENCES to my true name; as I have successfully done in the cases of boards of LESSER claimed nobility.

Such as this would probably incite Mahatma Ghandi to kick some moderator in the crotch for his prideful foolishness.

And please, Adrian; don't again suggest that I change my username to "Winnie the Pooh" as a cure for what you consider unworthy of remedy.

Seriously, I do not blame the abusers for taking advantage of the given opportunities TO abuse.
------------------------------------------------------------------


What are you hiding? Why are you ashamed of yourself and your true identity. I am not. I am a proud Iowan and American. I believe in truth and will never use a pseudonym. Only cowards use a false name. That is absurd. You are obviously living in cowardice. Get a life. Thanks for true--real 100%--men like Adrian!!
  • 0

#177 Dr. Arthur Ide

Dr. Arthur Ide

    Registered User

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 April 2003 - 10:52 AM

Originally posted by Adrian
Wow, you guys have really been busy, ehh? :)

Joseph
I have the feeling that there is something that you don't understand here. Pravda is NOT a normal forum for the nice kids in the block. All opinions are free to be told, and when that is the standard here, it sometimes includes some bashing too. Very severe harassment are not tolerated, but a bit "You are a clown" comment belongs here. It is what gives Pravda it's sould and personallity, and makes it so special.

I've set a peacedeal between you too, and what happend before is irrelevant to me, as I find the future more important than the past. Who said what yesterday is forgotten today.

I made a search at Strelnikovs postings, and cleaned up a little bit only.

I could see from the thread that you have the feeling that a moderator would react different if the harassment was adressed to them, but you couldn't be more wrong. The very biggest mistake YOU EVER MADE. I made up with myself a long time ago, that no matter what, I would never edit something aimed at me, simply for awoiding any specualtion on doublestandards. Take a look in this mod thread ie. You'll find some interresting comments from several posters, that I haven't done anything about, by same reason.


YUGO
>I've posted elsewhere that i consider PravdaForums tolerant and desirable because of this and I applaud the open-mindedness of all the moderators....BUT, shouldn't a "serial" insult hurling forumer devoid of refutation and facts be formally warned and have some insults deleted merely as a token measure of future intent?

Yep, and that's exactly what happend. I don't wanna jump in the middle of a quarrel and ban and erase, but draw a line in the sand first, and then, if that line is passed later on, moderation begins. Just happend here...



xGenie (and I think another suggeted bit the same)
> give the Bum a two week vacation for spamming his TRASH...
> Give Joe a week...for incitment!

We, the moderators, can ban people, but not unban again, so we can not give people a little vaction only. Sad, cause it would be a usefull tool. This is written, without relating to the posters that you adressed here....



Adrian, the world needs more men like you!
  • 0

#178 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 12:05 PM

Strelnikof...who?

Anyone can claim a Russian name, drape himself in a russian flag, and for most people, he'd be thought of as a Russian. But this Strelnikof is no Russian, he's a jew, I bet you a hundred to one. His real name probably Derschowitz. These caxackers always do this, they stink up everything they hate. And they hate Russians and Christians, so what better way to sh!t on everyone they hate but to drape hisself in a russian flag and sh!t on anyone who posts with intelligent conversation, just because they hate all christians.

The bastards of the pagan jews are the most virulent of all humanity. Having attained supremacy and dominion over all the christian world, their only concern is staying on top by brutality and murder and deception. The mob hates all of us.

So, who destroys christian society from inside? The mob...!
Who controls the mob? The sanhedrin.
Where is the sanhedrin?


Babylon...!

Babylon will be overthrown violently.
  • 0

#179 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 12:39 PM

Ziegfried, do you still blow little boys on the couch?
  • 0

#180 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 03:24 PM

This is the best forum on the Internet. Just look at the posts above, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!

Adrian has indeed edited a couple of my posts. He's the moderator and I accept his judgment on the matter (as if I could do anything about it anyway LOL!)

But I can't help but respond to some of the nonsense I see above. I'll try to do it in a way that doesn't get me deleted - we'll see. Also, Adrian, I would respectfully request - at the risk of turning this thread into the "flame" thread, that you LEAVE the posts above to serve as an example of the utter hypocrisy of posters who can dish it out but can't take it...:rolleyes:

I will also try to keep any posts on this "subject" (LOL) here in this thread and not elsewhere.

Here are a few of my favorites:


From the Illustrious Lord Sarandos, Greco-Roman Wrestling Instructor and Philosohper:

"when I saw how "Strelnikov" has been "talking about me" IN MY TOTAL ABSENCE since being "handed the victory" by you."

Can you find a definition for "paranoid" and paste it here, Joe?

"My idea of "personal dignity" might differ from yours, but to me it equates to "honorable respect hard-earned"."

How did you "earn" it LOL! Insert definition of "narcissistic" here please Joe! LOL!

"tight-knit group of "flame-warriors" who regularly "gang up" against anyone who attempts to provide true facts about the Zionist Agenda and the Zionist control over America's Entertainment and News Mediums and the government itself, sends out a MESSAGE to such "gang-bangers" that YOU AGREE with their sentiments as well as their tactics as applied to ME IN PARTICULAR."

LOL! I'm not even Jewish! Please insert definition of "Paranoid" here again please JoooooooooEEEE!

"My only "public and societal" obligations are to God and his principles and precepts, and to the original Constitution of America."

Well aren't we all self-righteous and important! My my! How DARE I oppose you., Lord Sarandos! LOL!

"Because I am indeed a philosopher by all definitions.."

Wow....I think this phrase speaks for itself! LOL!

"PIsek, you IGNORANT SLUT! You wouldn't know the meaning of "free speech" if it jumped up and bit you in the A S S!
You have the mentality of a PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER,"

And MY POST GET EDITED??????? Hey if that's the way you want it. I hope the irony of the situation and the utterly transparent hypocrisy of this poster aren't lost on anybody! Helllooooooo?!
Also, someone needs to tell this guy that free speech doesn't apply to private entities - or perhaps this idea may bite him in the a s s sometime, eh?

_____________
And this jew(el) from Beast: "But this Strelnikof is no Russian, he's a jew, I bet you a hundred to one."

I bet you $1.00 American. Please send me my $100.00!!!
  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru