17 replies to this topic

#1 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:30 AM

The Body Snatchers of Israel

[LEFT][SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Independently of the recently published article of the Swedish journalist Donald Bostr?m about the Israelis murdering Palestinians in order to harvesting of organs for sale, and independently of the hysteric screeching and denials by the Israelis, I want to present my readers what I witnessed, saw, observed and heard during my 22 years of journalistic work under the Israeli military occupation in the West Bank and Gaza. My personal experience confirms what Mr. Bostr?m wrote: while I do not know the particular case which he describes, it is typical for what the Israelis do in Palestine all the time, what is

#2 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:18 AM

Killed and cut up, and their parts sold, like in a slaughterhouse :anger::Devilsmile::anger::Devilsmile:

#3 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:31 AM

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:3AM
Share | Email | PrintPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageThe biggest health care provider in South Africa has been involved in illegal kidney transplant operations.
Netcare, the biggest health care provider in South Africa, has pleaded guilty to charges of performing illegal kidney transplant operations using Israeli-linked organ trafficking syndicate.

In return for charges being dropped against Netcare's Chief Executive Richard Friedland, the firm acknowledged in a plea bargain that, "payments must have been made to the donors for their kidneys, and that certain of the kidney donors were minors at the time that their kidneys were removed."

The suit follows a seven-year investigation into the illegal operations at St. Augustine's Hospital in Durban in association with an Israeli-linked organ trafficking syndicate.

According to reports, while organs had originally been sourced from Israeli citizens, they were later obtained from poor Romanians and Brazilians at a lower cost.

According to prosecutors, the Israelis were paid about USD 20,000 for their kidneys, while the Brazilians and Romanians were paid an average of USD 6,000.

Other related reports surfaced regarding 25,000 Ukrainian children who had been brought to Israel over the past two years to be used by Israeli medical centers for their "spare parts."

Additionally, the Israeli military was accused of stealing the organs of Palestinian prisoners.

The illegal operations in South Africa included the removal of organs from five children.

The healthcare firm was also forced to admit that, "certain employees participated in these illegalities, and [the hospital] wrongly benefited from the proceeds," as five notable South African physicians were also indicted in the case.

The hospital has agreed to pay nearly 8 million rand (USD 1.1 million) in fines.

The charges account for 109 operations carried out at the hospital between 2001 and 2003.

#4 Firoz Ali

Firoz Ali

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7500 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:42 AM

Thanx for exposing zionist crimes

#5 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:44 AM

Some one has to stop the capture and killing of these children.

#6 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:46 AM

Aug 23rd, 2009 by kawther.salam

[LEFT]Independently of the recently published article of the Swedish journalist Donald Bostr?m about the Israelis murdering Palestinians in order to harvesting of organs for sale, and independently of the hysteric screeching and Posted Imagedenials by the Israelis, I want to present my readers what I witnessed, saw, observed and heard during my 22 years of journalistic work under the Israeli military occupation in the West Bank and Gaza. My personal experience confirms what Mr. Bostr?m wrote: while I do not know the particular case which he describes, it is typical for what the Israelis do in Palestine all the time, what is

#7 paamaren

paamaren

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:02 AM

what about Arab ripping off Pakistani and Indian kidney and other body part for through away prices leaving behind the donar without any medical support to get back their life

I do not jestfy these crimes -

I am wondering what sort of gains are coming by framing all possible negative on the enemy.

Is it not good to write how best is Islamic resistance is improving the living conditions among their people.

So many came and gone thing do not change in the life of Palestine.

some time before, so much was talked about food convoy and as well projected if these life saving measures are taken the whole population in GAZA will be starving to death.

Now neither IRAN or TURKEY seems to bother about further sending aid or working to solve their problems.

----

I am sure the poor and helpless Palestine people realizes that, there is not a single person outside their own land is even thinking about their welfare

Instead all are working over time - tncash the tragic status to better their lifes.

When the Atomic power house was in critical stage, IRAN need badly some diversion so that the plant can start working - so they started the AID convoy drama. Turkey which thought that E.U is a gone case and not going to recover, wanted to to take over the vacant post left by Mr. SADDAM - the guardian angel for Arab world.

Now that E.U shows fast recovery and in particular Germany has already back on its legs

Turkey is preparing to send new wave of economic immigrants to E.U

first they will all be behave like angel and work for almost free ones their status is regularized - start with veil continue with mosque and minaret and speakers over minarets continue to change the education with separate Islamic moral education for them last, special arrangements for their woman to work in safe and secured area without being seen by man ....

#8 Liebe

Liebe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2067 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:52 AM

what about Arab ripping off Pakistani and Indian kidney and other body part for through away prices leaving behind the donar without any medical support to get back their life

I am wondering what sort of gains are coming by framing all possible negative on the enemy.

You remain the sanest voice on this forum Paarmen.

These are criminals and not zionists. Very simple. And like you say, these type of criminals come from ALL religions because they are human beings first and foremost.

#9 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:01 PM

I don't think this is the right place to make suggestions about what you want to see posted. In fact I don't think there is such a place to make suggestions about what you want to see posted. You are expected to do it for yourself like everybody else.

Is it not good to write how best is Islamic resistance is improving the living conditions among their people.

So many came and gone thing do not change in the life of Palestine.

some time before, so much was talked about food convoy and as well projected if these life saving measures are taken the whole population in GAZA will be starving to death.

Now neither IRAN or TURKEY seems to bother about further sending aid or working to solve their problems.

----

I am sure the poor and helpless Palestine people realizes that, there is not a single person outside their own land is even thinking about their welfare

Instead all are working over time - tncash the tragic status to better their lifes.

When the Atomic power house was in critical stage, IRAN need badly some diversion so that the plant can start working - so they started the AID convoy drama. Turkey which thought that E.U is a gone case and not going to recover, wanted to to take over the vacant post left by Mr. SADDAM - the guardian angel for Arab world.

Now that E.U shows fast recovery and in particular Germany has already back on its legs

Turkey is preparing to send new wave of economic immigrants to E.U

first they will all be behave like angel and work for almost free ones their status is regularized - start with veil continue with mosque and minaret and speakers over minarets continue to change the education with separate Islamic moral education for them last, special arrangements for their woman to work in safe and secured area without being seen by man ....

#10 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:09 PM

you still have to hunt it down and inject your poison!!
Paamaren is not the sanest voice and neither are you.

You two are the biggest whiners on here.

How can you read paamarens post and not agree?

Don't you see how he demands that when other people post news items he demands that they post news items that he likes included in their post.

Why the hell can't he post his own item's he likes??

Then you come along with your sob story that he is the only sane person on here. Makes you look like a moron!

You remain the sanest voice on this forum Paarmen.

These are criminals and not zionists. Very simple. And like you say, these type of criminals come from ALL religions because they are human beings first and foremost.

#11 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:49 PM

Shameful cowards

#12 paamaren

paamaren

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:50 PM

You two are the biggest whiners on here.

How can you read paamarens post and not agree?

Don't you see how he demands that when other people post news items he demands that they post news items that he likes included in their post.

Why the hell can't he post his own item's he likes??

Then you come along with your sob story that he is the only sane person on here. Makes you look like a moron!

As you have the right to post things you think is important for other members to know as if none knows any of these things that are happening around them

as for I am concerned, I will take the matters that are posted here not as matter of news

But as a subject matter to air ones opinion related to the topic or even express thing related to that matter and discuss compare and even fore cast what is store for us

Forums are basically to bring in a news and then discuss on that news

not only that - bring any topic like is Gay priest is acceptable

eating grass by cow is that normal or bad for cows like that

even one can talk about nitemares and discuss on that

#13 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:07 PM

did not include a news item you like, that's not discussing the news, that is you trying to be a dictator, and giving orders to other people to demand they obey your orders.

Don't say to me "why don't you include this in your post" It's not your job to tell me what to do!

You can include it in your own post.

#14 paamaren

paamaren

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:37 PM

did not include a news item you like, that's not discussing the news, that is you trying to be a dictator, and giving orders to other people to demand they obey your orders.

Don't say to me "why don't you include this in your post" It's not your job to tell me what to do!

You can include it in your own post.

I think I have made my self very clear in another thread as to, what is my approach to very many threads that or opening as new and replies old thread that are having long life and goes on dragging or entertaining the members.

I do not order any body, if my posting are indeed giving an impression at I am bulling you, you have a course of action open to you, the best is bring it to the notice of moderator.

Even if you think your threads integrity is getting lost if i post in your thread you may as well convince moderators to correction.

As of now I think i do not need to change for no apparent reason.

#15 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:53 PM

Don't say to me "why don't you include this in your post"

It's not your job to tell me what to write in my post!

You can write about it IN YOUR OWN POST.

Why is this hard to understand??

I don't tell you what to write in your posts, write anything you want to write, as long as you don't give orders what you want me to do for you..

#16 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10547 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:28 PM

Of course they are the sanest voices in this forum.

From what I see this forum was made for hatemongers like yourself to spew your venom, in an effort to close your playground on main. With only two mods now, the job of monitoring your vicious posts was becoming to burdensome.

Just remember the "rules" and stay away from the hate language and your lying posts will be tolerated by management. :kowt:

#17 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:06 AM

Sam the sham your problem is that anything you don't agree with is called every name you can think of.
No one else but you has the right opinion ,yet you refuse to see the sickness of your ways.
Only you have the right to say what is acceptable in your mind, When did god give you these powers??

From what I see this forum was made for hatemongers like yourself to spew your venom, in an effort to close your playground on main. With only two mods now, the job of monitoring your vicious posts was becoming to burdensome.

Just remember the "rules" and stay away from the hate language and your lying posts will be tolerated by management. :kowt:

#18 T. Koga

T. Koga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8098 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:23 AM

and just by coincidence they hold the same opinion as you do

From what I see this forum was made for hatemongers like yourself to spew your venom, in an effort to close your playground on main.

what you call spew venom is voicing an opinion that does not coincide with your own
. and you are only too willing to muzzle opposing opinions.

With only two mods now, the job of monitoring your vicious posts was becoming to burdensome.

You were having trouble making the mods follow your orders you are extremely intolerant of other people.

There you go again, did you appoint yourself as examiner of the words of others or were you ordained in heaven to pretend to be superior.

You are nothing but an egotistical high and mighty piece of dog shit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru