117 replies to this topic

#1 vigorous

vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53988 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:28 PM

BBC

About 40 people have been killed by a forest fire that is raging out of control in the Carmel Mountains near the northern Israeli city of Haifa, the ambulance service says.

Police are evacuating thousands of people, including hundreds of prison inmates.

There were reports that a bus carrying 50 prisoners was trapped in the inferno after overturning.

Scores of people have been injured, the ambulance service said.

"Large numbers of paramedics are dealing with injured in different locations," a spokesman for the ambulance service said.

Dozens of fire crews are battling the fire amid heavy winds with the help of water dropped from planes, the Jerusalem Post reported.

Officials have told the newspaper that firefighters have been unable to control the flames. The cause of the blaze is unknown.

Israel is currently suffering a period of draught with no significant rain since the spring.

#2 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

BBC

About 40 people have been killed by a forest fire that is raging out of control in the Carmel Mountains near the northern Israeli city of Haifa, the ambulance service says.

Police are evacuating thousands of people, including hundreds of prison inmates.

There were reports that a bus carrying 50 prisoners was trapped in the inferno after overturning.

"Large numbers of paramedics are dealing with injured in different locations," a spokesman for the ambulance service said.

Dozens of fire crews are battling the fire amid heavy winds with the help of water dropped from planes, the Jerusalem Post reported.

Officials have told the newspaper that firefighters have been unable to control the flames. The cause of the blaze is unknown.

Israel is currently suffering a period of draught with no significant rain since the spring.

Burn baby burn. Justice comes from HIM

#3 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:34 PM

No shaBALONEY, it seems this warped justice is coming from the same people that started the fires in Greece as soon as the winds turned. Three fires broke out at the same time in Israel, and the bus was carrying forty security officers that were going to save the prisoners. At least that's what I heard.

I hope they catch the ones that did it. The fires did start outside of Haifa, wasn't that the original Jewish city? Probably symbolic in some way, just like the one's in Greece that started in the Peloponnese, exactly the area that first revolted against the Ottoman Empire. These fires were also symbolic in that they were set during Hanukkah.

It is justice in one sense though, since the fires in Greece were probably started by the very people the Jews were supporting at the time, and so now they're getting it back. What a pity for the environment though, but for those who only have conquest and
destruction on their minds, I guess it's a triumph.

What I find amazing is that years ago I read a religious prophecy that said among other things, that people will not love trees. I couldn't understand it, and now I see it coming to fruition, as well as other prophecies such as accidents will cause much woe. I couldn't understand that one either until the oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.

So the question is, why set fires? Well there's a two fold reason. One is that it hurts the economy of a nation, and the other is that the trees can't be used as a cover up for military activity.
:GRRRR:

#4 Liebe

Liebe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2067 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 06:37 PM

That you rejoice at the loss of human lives, says much about you. In doing so you will never engender sympathy for your plight.

#5 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:09 PM

I rejoice at the justice of the whole thing, after burning the 800 children of Gaza using phosphorus, ZioNazi garbage faces the same fate, Burn baby burn!

#6 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:12 PM

No shaBALONEY, it seems this warped justice is coming from the same people that started the fires in Greece as soon as the winds turned. Three fires broke out at the same time in Israel, and the bus was carrying forty security officers that were going to save the prisoners. At least that's what I heard.

I hope they catch the ones that did it. The fires did start outside of Haifa, wasn't that the original Jewish city? Probably symbolic in some way, just like the one's in Greece that started in the Peloponnese, exactly the area that first revolted against the Ottoman Empire. These fires were also symbolic in that they were set during Hanukkah.

It is justice in one sense though, since the fires in Greece were probably started by the very people the Jews were supporting at the time, and so now they're getting it back. What a pity for the environment though, but for those who only have conquest and
destruction on their minds, I guess it's a triumph.

What I find amazing is that years ago I read a religious prophecy that said among other things, that people will not love trees. I couldn't understand it, and now I see it coming to fruition, as well as other prophecies such as accidents will cause much woe. I couldn't understand that one either until the oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.

So the question is, why set fires? Well there's a two fold reason. One is that it hurts the economy of a nation, and the other is that the trees can't be used as a cover up for military activity.
:GRRRR:

Burn baby, burn

#7 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:13 PM

BTW, big arsed Jewnny, Israel has never existed at all. Haifa was stolen from Palestininians who lived there for milleniums

#8 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:26 PM

[B]PALESTINE

#9 vigorous

vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53988 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:36 PM

What's the veridict on this---he's wetting his panties over dead jooz, but I can't even post a cartoon pic of Kim Il Jong?

It's obvious shablon is the most protected property here at Pravda, able
thread-trash, insult, defame, change topic, hate, spew venom, distort....
anything he likes because, as you are aware, the whole wide world hates
Jews and wants them all to burn. Perhaps so too our moderators, who
coddle Muslim hate for everybody like it was their own form of protest.

We have a new Muslim mayor here in Calgary who's doing a great job so
far.

This shablon person even thread-trashes that thread in the hope that
more people can be brought to hate, just like he does.

Pravda has become a haters-coddled Internet message board.

#10 ancient nation

ancient nation

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5363 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:46 PM

BBC

SHYT HAPPENS.....:devil::viva::congrats:

#11 Aiken

Aiken

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3324 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

It's been hot and dry in Israel for some time like months. Something is fvcked up with the weather patterns worldwide.

#12 sb11

sb11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46633 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:16 PM

40 people thousands of mammals birds reptiles butterflies etc

#13 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:25 PM

It's obvious shablon is the most protected property here at Pravda, able
thread-trash, insult, defame, change topic, hate, spew venom, distort....
anything he likes because, as you are aware, the whole wide world hates
Jews and wants them all to burn. Perhaps so too our moderators, who
coddle Muslim hate for everybody like it was their own form of protest.

We have a new Muslim mayor here in Calgary who's doing a great job so
far.

This shablon person even thread-trashes that thread in the hope that
more people can be brought to hate, just like he does.

Pravda has become a haters-coddled Internet message board.

The most hateful place on Earth ISRAEL

U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society

[indent=1] U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society

Posted Image
Report claims Israel discriminates against Muslims, Reform Jews, Christians, women and Bedouin.

(Haaretz) Israel dismally fails the requirements of a tolerant pluralistic society, according to a new report from the U.S. State Department.
Despite boasting religious freedom and protection of all holy sites, Israel falls short in tolerance toward minorities, equal treatment of ethnic groups, openness toward various streams within society, and respect for holy and other sites.
[B]The comprehensive report, written by the State Department

#14 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:26 PM

40 people thousands of mammals birds reptiles butterflies etc

That is different, animals I feel sorry for Zionists, NO!

#15 Зeнииииит

Зeнииииит

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:30 PM

http://engforum.prav...-Pravda-s-Rules

Make no post or threads expressly calling for the elimination or death of a group of people because of religion, nationality, race, color or sexual orientation. Gloating over people's deaths is strictly forbidden.

You should add a subsection to this rule.

(a) Except for Shablon.

#16 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:12 PM

http://engforum.prav...-Pravda-s-Rules

You should add a subsection to this rule.

(a) Except for Shablon.

You are talking about "people" Zionists are not people. People do not burn children alive using phosphorus!

#17 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:13 PM

U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society

[indent=1] U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society

Posted Image
Report claims Israel discriminates against Muslims, Reform Jews, Christians, women and Bedouin.

(Haaretz) Israel dismally fails the requirements of a tolerant pluralistic society, according to a new report from the U.S. State Department.
Despite boasting religious freedom and protection of all holy sites, Israel falls short in tolerance toward minorities, equal treatment of ethnic groups, openness toward various streams within society, and respect for holy and other sites.
[B]The comprehensive report, written by the State Department

#18 Ida

Ida

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2761 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:26 PM

Israel is suffering a big drought. It seems to me its population density is too high for the amount of land and yet they keep building and pushing their population higher at a quick rate.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:33 PM

Israel is suffering a big drought. It seems to me its population density is too high for the amount of land and yet they keep building and pushing their population higher at a quick rate.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The wall alone cost US taxpayer a billion and a half

Posted Image

#20 opineaway

opineaway

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6779 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:52 AM

izzahell is never supposed to have anything but perfect weather and conditions, according to ny media.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru