#1 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 08:46 AM

Part 1 (location and brief history)

Luzon is a island in South East Asia and the biggest landmass of Philippines.
Luzon is hosting the capital city of Manila in the central part of
Luzon.

The region has been under Spanish rule for some 400 years. During that time, the local tribesd got a infusion of South European blood and also Christianity (mainly Catholic) were introduced as the medium for worshipping.

Later in history , Americans take over the Management or rule of the same country.
The Americans has left some magnificient inprints, erspecially in Luzon.
They developed Baguio City as a fine and modern city high up in the mountains (very foggy and humid there). Baguio was allready minted during the Spanish time, but they never did any serious developement on the place.
Further, the Americans developed two other fine cities , Angeles City and Olangopo City which is hosting the big naval base.
All those three places is at present time deteroating due to substandard local management.

Luzon also hosted the landing site for Gen. Mc Arthur during
II world war. The site(s) of Japanese Gen. Yamashito last stand agains Americans is north of Mc Arthur's landing place and very frequent passed trough by 'Reven' this days.

Next time

Cont. part 2 (local troublemakers)

Untills then

Take care / Reven

Original entry is here:

http://pub64.ezboard...topicID=2.topic

#2 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 01:31 AM

A prayer to my Family:

Father, I'we done as commanded. At the very least I'we tried. This is judged by the capacity of my mind. Not many issues remain.

I'we travelled the whole Earth. I'we learnt and lived with all (nearly all) tribes on your Earth.
Father, your Elders toldme WHY I had to do it and I was crying to my fate at the time. Now I do understand the wisdom of Your Council.

I will proceed and carry out the remaining deeds and shall return to Your House when it's over and Your world is clean again.

This is me, without name, and known only by
Your number(s)

Reven/VikingRus

Original posting is here:

http://pub64.ezboard...tart=61&stop=62

#3 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 March 2003 - 08:10 AM

Part 02 , local troublemakers

29 March 2003 :

The "operatives" of Commander Romano Frias (Aminjanan) and
Subcommander Pabling Ranos has accellerated activity.
During a recent visit to the area , it is revealed they have now begun attack foreign nationals.

I'm told that the evening 25 March , they mounted a attack on a "Foreigner" living in the area. Command Pabling Ramos used 5 operatives to attack. They assaulted with heavy stones 1-1.5 kg , and made injury to the foreign national.

Commander Romano Frias,Aminjanan ,Mangatarem,Pangasinan
Philippnes is a acting Barrangay Capt. and the area is fully in control by him and his operatives. Those 'operatives' did escape from Sitio Dueg in San Clemente/Tarlac and they moved only some 5km to nearby province of Pangasinan and protected by a Phil. Government official (Romano Frias).
The Barrio people is fully under his control since HE IS SUPPORTING ONLY SUSPECTED NPA/ABU-SAYAF OPERATIVES.
All others he will not entertain and alwhys write his "reports" in favor of those terrorist group members. He is know to not even have visited the "Americano", whom was assaulted 25 March.... The same Romano Frias is a previous Phil. Army member , but he was discharged without pension due to some error in his service. He sure hate Phil. Government and sure the Army. Still he is able to run election and hold a Government position in Pangasinan/Philippines....Recently I'm told , he was also caught with illegal logging (700 board-feet) in the mountains, but he is still holding his Government office.

Really.....a terrible , terrible story.

Their 'operation' is very,very secret. Their veapons is consealed in safehouses and Subcommanders to Commander Frias claims "they are only our relatives" . Phil. Army and Police appears to be helpless because of no veapons/evidence. When they operate = they alwys ensure NO EVIDENCE is left.
Our fellow "American" is apparently worried they will murder/shot/stab him dead in the cover of darkness. He told
my contact that IF IT HAPPENS = it is Commander Romano Frias and Commander Pabling Ramos (30 years illegally in Malaysia) whom is behind it. That Pabling Ramos apparently had 3 sons participating in the recent attack , and some 20 other operatives hiding 10metres away(near the river) to "study" their technique in such attacks.
It was probably a "training" attack and the wictim was left alife.
However , they left a "message" with one of their operatives whom dropped a message "in-the-road" . It was containing a DEATH-THREAT if the "Americano" use certain portion(s) of their land "somebody will kill him" .

My Filipino friend showed me the "Americano's" place and yes, it's very close to Aminjanan indeed. Hope he/they are not
killed by that deceitfull Filipino Government official.

All this is told to me by a close neighbour of the "Americano"

Reven/VikingRus

http://pub64.ezboard...opicID=13.topic

#4 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:16 AM

Just 'jumping' it up so it will be included in the search-program which has been denied on this thread.

Rgds from

Reven

#5 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:26 AM

Reven,

Good grief, you don't stop do you. The SEARCH PROGRAM has not been denied on this thread you idiot!!!!

How you manage to copy and paste when all other functions of computing seem to escape you is amazing!

Stop blaming everything else or people for things you don't know how to do or refuse to learn!

Answer something for me, how is "jumping it up" going to make something get included somewhere where it is supposedly denied?!?!?!?!?

*&#^$%#$@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cat understands computers better than you do.

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:26 AM

Here is the key.......

(pay attention now)

Type "Reven" in the "Search By User Name" dialouge box and click on "Perform Search".

FYI - Your bumping up the thread doesn't help the search function.:rolleyes:

#7 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:41 AM

Yes. And it's good if you 'activated' it again. It did not work (at least not in South East Asea).

Will try again now

Reven

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:46 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And the feature doesn't selectively turn on and off depending on locality. :rolleyes:

(Someone get me a rope).:rolleyes:

#9 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:49 AM

Yeah, he activated it for just South East Asia and just for you Reven.... Good grief, it was never OFF!

I understand if you don't understand how this stuff works, but you have made claims to be such an expert, yet even with all these trips and all your hush hush spy stuff you can never seem to get a connection fast enough in any country you're in to "see all of Pravda". Don't you spy types get good hardware?

Read this, remember it, THE SEARCH FEATURE IS ALWAYS ON, NOBODY TURNS IT ON OR OFF FOR SOUTH EAST ASIA OR FOR REVEN, ok! Try working the software for once, if confused (big surprise) ask questions, people will show you how to click search and type the name Reven.

#10 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:52 AM

http://engforum.prav...rder=descending

Reven,

Here are some of your posts... Using the search feature....

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:54 AM

the url trucated. So the feature you mentioned doesn't show a user when clicked on.

Try again.:D

#12 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:57 AM

va & 396 ,

Tks for your time. It work fine (again).

Over and out

Reven

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 03:59 AM

:rolleyes:

#14 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 04:19 AM

VA,

I know... :D

#15 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 09:17 AM

12 April 2003

O P E N L E T T E R (Accnowledgement) Part II

to

Commander R.Frias and Commander P. Ramos :

It is well known to us , that your Operatives continue to terrorize
our friend. You (Mr P.Ramos) also spreading terror among the working people, earning their salaries from our friend there on the land near to Aminjanan. You frighten them and say to them "your blood will flow if you work there" .

What do you mean with all this bad things you do to our friend ? We knows you well , Mr P. Ramos and Mr R.Frias. WHY you terrorize one of ours in the way you do ?
They have done nothing wrong to you and your friend(s).

You both must keep in mind : Some 5 million Filipinow work in our countries and send home their salaries to starving Filipinos at home.
What do you think will happen if WE begining to terrorize your countryfellows in our countries in the same manner as you do to our brothers in the Philippines ?

Remember .....yourself Mr P.Ramos was a "foreigner" in Malaysia/Sabah in some 30 year. Did they teach you in this way there in Malaysia ?

Some people overseas and Filipinos is getting real tired of what you both is doing.

You are well advised to seek friendship with us and not make us enemy. You and your country can not afford having enemies.
Seek friendship.

Americano

#16 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2003 - 01:50 PM

Reven,

I have a few questions, why is it all the things you are against now you were defending before? I understand a change of heart or you learned something, but your hatred of Jews was handed to you by Atossa, now you're running with it as if they stabbed you in the back, every single one of them.

Why is it that every time Atossa told you that you were wrong you simply believed her? Yet when you are wrong with anybody else you simply blame it on them? Or as per usual deflect by changing tactics...

Why is it that you have this unshaking desire to blame others for what you do wrong? Have you apologized yet for accusing VA for things he hasn't done? Or as usual are you still blaming?

Why is it that the first thread you create in almost two weeks is to blame someone for something they didn't do, then when they respond you ask why they are talking to you? As if you didn't create the accusatory thread to begin with literally begging them to respond?

Why is it that you never ever answer questions without blaming someone for something, or avoiding the question completely only to say something negative about Jews which has nothing to do with the conversation at hand?

Have you learned yet how to type the name Reven on the search line?
Will you continue to blame VA when you fail to use it correctly?

Do you honestly think that there is a feature at this forum where moderators can simply turn off the search feature in South East Asia but leave it running for everybody else?

Is VA at fault for your always slow Internet connection? Why is it that no matter where you go the connection is slow?

You see Reven, we respond to you so that people will come to know what you are and what you represent. We were there when you asked people for $10,000 to create a strong hold for you and your followers. We were there when you got very freaky with the ladies and tried to get personal information about them.

This may only be a forum, but people like you are a danger to people, you hide it better now, very much so, but there are a few of us left here who know what you want, and what you'll do to get it.

#17 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 10 May 2003 - 03:21 AM

Good morning,

Regarding my opinion nowadays about Jews have nothing to do with Atossa.

The jews and their colaborators perfectly well did manage a opinion shift from myself. We had at the time , two(2) different
incidents. One in what then was "RFC' . The other one did take place in Middle East and was delivered by a Russian Jew whom was working for a Swiss compay and their rep. in M.E.

Both Jew-parties provided similar tecnique of deceit.

This about Jews. They are wellcome to deliver evidence to me
which is contrary to the evidence did receive.

Reven

#18 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:13 AM

The first one was a wellknown troublemaker,adulterer and drugtrader with operation in Andangin,Mangatarem,Pa ngasinan,Philippines.

His name was Reynaldo Christobal.
He was found sitting along a barangay road near to Andangin , some 7 months ago with a 9mm bullet in the head and several in lower body parts.
He had been placed sitting along the road ,supported by a tree, and with his tricycle closeby.

He was a 'currier' for a couple, whom has close connections to London.

#19 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:15 AM

The NEXT ONES is in Dagupan,Pangasinan,Philippines.

I here rewrite parts of the story taken from a Dagupan weekly
paper i.e. 'Northern Journal'

April 13-19 2003

DAGUPAN CITY - Unidentified vigilanties may have struck in three places in Pangasinan Wednesday night, eliminating three
men who were executed one by one, using the same pattern.

The discovery of the three bodies at about the same time, brought shock to residents of the city of Dagupan and the towns of Mangaldan and Binmaley. It is now clear that 'vigilantism' is at work and on a mission to eliminate troublemakers.

All bearing gunshot wounds, obviously coming from Cal. 9 mm pistol. The men may have been snatched somewhere else and executed one after the other by the still unidentified executioners.

This is the lead-writing of the Northern Journal. Full text is in the same paper.

Well,well what to say more than three(3) wickans less and allready this is a great progress.

Originals is posted here in the Library:

http://pub64.ezboard...opicID=12.topic

#20 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 09:48 AM

Dear

Commander R.Frias
Commander P.Ramos

We know you both are puzled by the extent of our knowledge regarding your supposed to be, stealth operations.

You need to bear in mind, the technological evolution, which is thruly amazing and revolutional.
We herewith ask you not to blame the other one you wrongly call
"Americano".
He is no Americano, and he simply download and print some of our letters regarding the situation in your place.

That man (our friend) is from Europe. He is doing exactly what you see himdoing every day ,i.e.planting trees and working big stones for erosion control.

Now tothe incident, which did happen lastmarch 25 ,at around 0840LT PM :

Commander P.Ramos, what did you and your sons mean with the verbal statement directed to the one you call "Americano" ?
You said following statement two(2) times there under the mahogany-tree : "you are very lucky"and again "you are very lucky" . This was some 5 min. before you began trowing all those 2kg boulders on him.
What did you really mean with those statements ?

One day in early April, you (Commander P.Ramos) did go on a visit to the roadside shop where he was sitting for a rest. You
had one of your friends with you. Apparently you did try to findout some more details about the man you call both "white-skin" and "Americano" .

We have records showing that you asked the following question from your neighbour,the "white-skin" : " are you Jesus ?" and you got the simple reply "NO" from the "white-skin" .

Commander P.Ramos , WHY did you ask that last question ?

The real "Americano"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru