• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 02:54 AM

Exodus 20:25

"You may also build altars from stone, but if you do, then use only
uncut stones and boulders. Don't ship or shapethe stones with
a tool, for that would make them unfit for my altar "

Father , the altar is now in place, and Your servant in this strange place of Your world , has found it to be a place of inspiration.
The surounding is thruly swamped with so many diciples of S_A_T_A_N. Theythruly master all his 'tricks' to perfection.

Father, if You find me worthy (despite my misstake) , I know You will protect the Child of mine. She is the one whom will one day
return to Your house with many Children of them whom today is
deciples of satan. This is why she is there. Her life will be hard in
this world. I know so. She is forced to grow up in a surounding, where mothers teach their Children to steal, lie and beautify themself in a early age.

Will seriously try to teach her Your Law, but I might fail, because the mother is serving only values , deplorable to You.
A mother forms the greatest inprints in the world of a child, and the child carry the 'prints' with her/him to their mature age.

Father , when it is ready , I will place a rain-protected copy of Your Commands on the altar. The criminal laws and examples of punishments , I will place on the six(6) mahogany trees, forming the walls of your temple.

The Angel with the sword lifted high over Earth, will guard the place as is experienced allready.

Your servant

#22 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 02:59 AM

The original is posted here : (Pravda just got a copy)

http://pub64.ezboard...mmandmentsfrm14

Reven

#23 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 07:51 AM

They had everything easy. They pulled down everything, from the trees in the mountains, to the honorable values given by You,Father.

Now there is hardly anything left of what You, Father , did let grow in abundance in their place. Your soil , they let rin out in the oceans as a consequence of their burnings. They just laughing at me if I remind them about what will happens when they do what they do. " This is not your place " , this is what they say so arrogantly. Then they say "It's El-Nino" , a handy excuse they have heard about from some Government people. Yes, it serves as a 'excuse' , but it will not help you avoiding to be destroyed yourself. THERE IS A LAW.

Now . they try to 'solve' their misstakes and avoid punishment for their stubborness by applying for work in some "White-skin" country !
They come 'smiling' , crawling, to get a work from the ours. But...their heart and soul is as repulsing as a newly opened can-of-worms.
They can't steal and lie to get food in their own land anymore so they now come to us, AND THEY SURE WILL DO THE SAME TO OUR LAND WHEN THEY ARE ENOUGH MANY.
Themselves can't create work anymore in their own country , because everybody steal everything and the ones planting get nothing, only leftover.

It's a world , paralyzed by having broken ALL Your Laws and where no justice at all excist, if the wictim is not 'political correct'.

To a "white-skin" , they will try to smile-their-way to his money.
If he help them = they will demand more + they will begin trethen you if you will not give them more.

!! Same reason as when America is hated = they help too much and then one day the 'help' dries up and the ones you (America) has helped will now be your bitter enemy. !!

I know the same (in a lesser scale).
They will never help you as you helped them. They will excuse themself and say "we are poor" . They don't need money to strech a helping hand if on of ours is in need. Believe me , they will not do it (if they don't see money in it).

They will try to marry "white-skin" , and they will stay with the wictim only as long as he increase the flow of money at a steady rate. When the money dries up , or becoming less, they will try to grab as much as possible and then depart outside the reach of their 'white-skin' spouse. As a alternative , they will get some of their relatives to make so many troubles to you , that you cant stay with them anymore.

They now have no garden anymore, and laziness prevent them from to ever have one again.

The most beautifull angel, satan has really recruited diciples in plentty where was once a beautifull garden.

They can have no more forgiveness.

#24 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 01:00 PM

My name is Emilio. I used to live in Luzon, Manila over by the white house. How's Ramos these days? Your posts are evasive! Porque No?

#25 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 01:05 PM

I have no garden. I currently reside in an appartment near a railroad.

#26 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 01:25 PM

Why the preoccupation with Devil Worship? This confuses me. It is a denial of God but it is not a devotion to reason and athiesism? Yesterday, I saw 4 boys, 14-20, all dressed up in black. One had a cape, the other a long black overcoat. I thought they were vampires. I was looking for fang marks on their necks. They were not bothered by my snickers. But now I realize they are worshipers of Satan? What's this fad all about?

When I was small, they used to call me a devil so you can tell me. From one devil to another. Just between the two of us. Have you read George Bernard Shaw's 3rd Act of ???

#27 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 08:30 AM

Houlin,

Ex Pres. Ramos , about him I don't know. The "Ramnos" I know
is a surefire A.Sayaf dupport-receiver and a great source for disturbance in the area where I go from time to time.

"They" now hsave full controll of one(1) barrio in Mangatarem area. "They" got Brgy.Capt, Secretary + 2 CVO's and this means
CONTROL if it is in the Philippines.

"They" was looking for to get two(2) CVO's in ANDAnear to
Dgupan (1 year back) before they were busted. NOW THEY
HAVE GOT IT ALL......

Regards

Reven

#28 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 08:42 AM

<<Why the preoccupation with Devil Worship?>>

I'm atheist. It has to do with heavy metal. Is part of that subculture.

==============================================

<<Have you read George Bernard Shaw's 3rd Act of ???>>

No. :confused:

#29 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 08:47 AM

Houlin,

Just let those pure evil get a number of 9mm trough the head with
no-witness. Will 'solve' the problem and in perfect accordance with the LAW. They must ALL be put to death.

#30 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 10:22 AM

Houlin,

Hmmm...what do you exactly mean with 'evasive' . If it means what I interprete it to mean = it's intentional.

Brgds

Reven

#31 Houlin

Houlin

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 May 2003 - 02:21 PM

George Bernard Shaw...Man and Superman, Act 3 In the Sierra Nevada or in hell...

#32 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 04:34 AM

Simon 666,

The 'time' you meet me , your pain(s) will be over.

#33 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 07:41 AM

<<The 'time' you meet me , your pain(s) will be over.>>

Strange. I though it would just begin in hell if you believe there is an afterlife. :D

#34 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 08:00 AM

Well Simon , you will be totally 'reprogrammed' (your soul) and the molecules will be used for feeding the crops eaten by the righteous people to inherit Earth.

The 'beauty' of your face, the factor making/make you and others to do error with you, will for ever be ereased.

Do you know the ultimate secret WHY you never succeeded in your attempt to equal my Father ? It's very simple , Simon. Try to think (just a little).

#35 Simon666

Simon666

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 09:26 AM

<<I have met many musicians and I would say your statement about the correlation between heavy metal and devil worshipping to be false.>>

Well, I should have put it otherwise. It is sometimes associated with it. There are also christian metal bands, if I'm not mistaking POD and Creed or among those...

#36 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 03:20 AM

Gandalf,

You are a good philosopher also....

#37 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 05:54 AM

**********The Garden Of Satan *********

YOU ARE :

A Housemaid/Houseboy:

***You will work and earn salary
***You have free food
***You have a bed where to sleep

A Slave :

***You work and earn no salary
***You have good food free
***You have a bed where to sleep
***You have free medical,cause owner don't want to loose you
***You are the property of the owner

A man, married to beautifull Filipina :

***You work for her and give all salary
***You have no rights at all
***You have no food from 'them' (if you white-skin)
***You must pay them despite no salary (valid for white-skin)
***You are less worth than a slave
***You will never,ever receive their help
***You must let *them* steal what you plant for food.
***You have no bed where to sleep(given from them)

#38 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 04:05 AM

http://pub64.ezboard...topicID=2.topic

Reven

#39 Reven

Reven

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 27 May 2003 - 08:02 AM

Rain is pouring. Brown-outs paralyzing about everything. Branches from trees flying in the air. Roof-sheets crashland about everywhere.

That is what they call "Typhone' . It's only a level 2 (they say)

Clothes is damp. Will go up in the mountains again soon. Here is too dirty right now.

#40 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 09:40 AM

You can now take part of a somewhat different way of living. The
shape of "Barrio Ten Commandments" and "Camp Moses" is taking shape.

You can find out here:

http://pub64.ezboard...topicID=2.topic

And here:

http://pub64.ezboard...topicID=1.topic

Greetings and Tea with rolls from

Reven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru