44 replies to this topic

#41 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 08:03 AM

03 Nov. 2003 (Tue)

Trying to find-out by asking the tricycle drivers there at the high-way near the school, what is the names of those two police officers whom failed the drug-test.
Asking them only when they are alone and no-witness. None of them can give a clue about this issue.
For courtesy reason, I

#42 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 12:13 PM

Previous post was placed with wrong date

---

06 Nov. 03 (Thu)

George did come early morning. Good, because i had to leave
only hours after he come in.
They (The Highlanders) is now ready with all the newlybought 4'000 plastic bags . All of them is planted with yound TEAK-seedlings which they found somewhere in the jungle.
Now they are getting new life in my plastic-bags in our nursery.
Paid him 8'000 P for the work (as per contract).
Did give additional work-order to begin the stone-lining of the 30'000 litre water-tank on the hill-top where is "Camp Moses".
He allready finished the same type of work around the deep-well. Did train him in this work last visit there.
-
Noon-time. Waiting for daughter to meet me at the bakery-shop in the nearby town. She will select the three cakes and 100 pandesal for her birthday. Told her that i had invited all the children of the Highlanders (Igorots).
They come and the cake-process + payment was cleared.
Said good-bye to daughter and they proceeded back up to our mountains.
Myself did catch a air-cond bus and headed south.
-
Tomorrow i must get the ticket for the travel to Hk. Did go sleep at my hotel ,because was real tired.

07 Nov.2003 (Fri)

Well,well !! I'm not in Hong Kong. In stead i'm in Zambales on the Phil. island of Mindanao. Changed routing 1/2-way to Manila after hearing some 'news' . In stead oh Hk , i will go to Malaysia.
This is the HQ of Abu-Sayaf people and JI. Found a fine pension-house for overnighting.
The surounding is quite and feel much safer here than up in "my" own mountains.
Will 'research' the details about the "back-door" for entry/exit to the Philippines. Allready i got some interesting details.

-
At the time of passing the airport in Manila, the flwg. incident appeared to be "cooking"....

Two killed in Philippines airport drama

Officials have confirmed that two men who tried to seize the air traffic control tower at Manila airport have been killed in a shoot-out with security officers.

Former air transport office chief Panfilo Villaruel and Ricardo Gatchalian were killed in the incident, Edgardo Manda, general manager of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport said.

"Our special operations unit has neutralised the situation," he said.

http://www.ananova.c...latestheadlines

#43 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 November 2003 - 09:13 AM

08 Nov 2003 (Sat)

Stopped-up in Zamboanga for two days. The departure can take place only coming Monday. Will use the 'time' to eat well , internet and sleep. Believe it or not , this place having DSL internet connection !! Cheap it is also.
-
A lot of Muslems everywhere. They all is 'looking' at me when i walk the side-walks. No problem, i alwhys select a new route and ensuring less visibility.
-
It appears i'we some problems with what day it is....Had to correct myself in this again.
But, at least it is Saturday today. When i did ask = many failed in their answer.

Originally posted here:

http://pub64.ezboard...topicID=2.topic

#44 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 04:33 AM

Is uppdated today and tomorrow in this place. If time allow = i will place a copy here.

Reven/VikingRus

#45 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2006 - 04:05 AM

Originally posted by
Here is the key.......

(pay attention now)

Type "Reven" in the "Search By User Name" dialouge box and click on "Perform Search".

FYI - Your bumping up the thread doesn't help the search function.:rolleyes:

And yet more evidence...... that Rave-on was truly inept......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru