31 replies to this topic

#21 sleestak

sleestak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 02:30 AM

Originally posted by Atossa
They manage to get the English cuss words right...
why is that :rolleyes:

In the last few days my respect level for Atossa has increased considerably. Amazing.

#22 schlauchi

schlauchi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 06:49 AM

Spock,

nice Question. I cannot assume how many of this Guys i had on
my Trophy list, but every Day ten new one came on the Scene.

My favorite hunting ressort is Bavaria. There are many of them.
And huntig them is for free sponsored by the Social Democratic Party of Chancellor Schroeder.

The Big Game i missed. Mr. Edmund Stoiber is a very rare sort of Game found only in the Munich Hofbaeuhaus.
:D ;) :P

Now I have changed my hunting sport to the target of dumb german Neonazis. They will be much easyer to hunt down then the tricky CSU Guys.

#23 puzzledude

puzzledude

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 09:04 AM

Guilty as charged.;)

Having good manners is important & belittling people is not right.
I do however make an exception for Bushtapo.
Believe it or not he enjoys it, provokes it & thrives on the attention.

I used to ignore him but must admit I derive some joy out of tormenting the fool.
He will no doubt return again for another round,
zxb will be the first to ridicule him & in doing so provide entertainment for many of us untill he's banned again.

I agree he's too offensive to have here daily, but I must admit I like this arrangement,
too much Bushtapo is overbearing but in small doses, entertaining.
Looking forward to the next episode. :D

P.S. Bushtapo, if yuo lernded to be mor gooder too peaple you woodent gett banded al teh time;)

#24 Spock

Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 12:40 PM

Schlauchi
if you ever come across Horst Mahler - save him for me, will you?!!?

#25 schlauchi

schlauchi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 12:47 PM

Spock,

surely i will save him for you. If I catch him , he will be imprisoned in my Cellar, beeing feeded untill you came and wanted him.:P

#26 Spock

Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 01:11 PM

Schlauchi
bread and water only!
Awaiting your notice soon.

#27 Agnostic

Agnostic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9978 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 01:21 PM

If Gestapo is German, I'm a Saudi Arabian mullah.
Atossa is right, as sleestak says. How does he get the cuss words right?

#28 schlauchi

schlauchi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 01:53 PM

Spock,

im no pervert. He will get good food so he will get fat and clumsy to be an easy target for you. And for your joy i will educate him in shadowing and hiding so it will be a good task for you:D

#29 goth1856

goth1856

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1560 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 07:10 PM

stumbled on this:

a lot of folks use a translator or transliterator; and here is the crux of the problem: translators only translate the word itself and nothing else - a transliterator will *try* to do the best grammer available at the time of translation - it is by NO means perfect - but with a little patience and understanding we can understand one another. - just slow down and learn - much can be gained - i am currently e-mailing a new girl friend in omsk and i think i may have fallen in love with her, for the simple fact that i stopped to pay attention for once in my life, and i hope that nothing but the best comes of it - even if we dont marry/live together.

????????? ?? ????: ????? ????? ?????????? ??????????? ??? transliterator; ? ??? - ??????????? ????????: ??????????? ?????? ????????? ????? ??????????????? ? ????? ???? - transliterator ????? *try*, ????? ????????? ??? ?????? grammer ????????? ?? ????? ???????? - ??? ?? ? ???? ?????? ?? ?????????? - ?? ? ????????? ??????????? ????????, ? ????????? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ?????. - ?????? ??????????? ? ?????? - ????? ????? ???? ??????? - ? ? ????????? ????? ??????? ?? ??????????? ????? ????? ??????? ? ?????, ? ? ?????, ??? ?, ????????, ?????????

now its all 'messed up?'
or not?

?????? ??? '????????????' ??? ????

see the grammer will never be perfect, but just slow down and it will just come to you in a while - you have to make the effort to be nice for change

??., ??? grammer ??????? ?? ????? ??????????, ?? ?????? ???????????, ? ??? ?????? ???????? ? ??? ? ????????? ????? - ?? ?????? ??????????? ?????? ???? ??????? ??? ?????????

so there you have it

??? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???.

:cool:

floor

????

:cool:

#30 goth1856

goth1856

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1560 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 07:46 PM

????? ??? ???????... - 06.08.2004 17:32

?????????? ?????? ???????? ???????????? ??? ?????, ??? ?????? ?????
???????? ?????? ???????????? ?????????????, ?????? ????? ? ?????? ?????????? ?????????? ? ??? ?????????? ╚??? ???╩. ??????, ??????, ??? ????????? ??????????, ?? ??? ?? ?????, ???? ? ???????? ?????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ??????? ??????????? ? ?????????? ╚???╩. ? ???? ?????? ???????????? ? ????? ????????, ?? ??? ?????? ????????? ??????????????? ? ????? ?????????????. ? ?????????? ????? ???┘ ?????????...

The Russian scientists threaten safety of the USA everywhere where only can According to logic of the American administration, Russia can be ranked with good reason to so-called " axes of evil ". The term, the truth, already a little bit forgotten partially, but nevertheless, Iran with Northern Korea continue to remain components of "axis" thought up in Washington. And if Russia cooperates with these countries she should divide the responsibility with these states. And to report to the USA

#31 vera

vera

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9012 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 09:22 PM

Originally posted by Gestapo
By making fun of people whos first languageisnot English is stupid of you and puts you in a very stupid possition!
I write perefect Serbo-Croat and Russian but you di ck heads cant so f u ck off with your remarks about language skills specialy spelling! You can keepyour English toyourself it's a dog language anyway! MORONS! S U C K MY D I C K!

LOL! :D

~Vera

#32 Pumpkin

Pumpkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2261 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 02:18 AM

I lern english to make clown of yankee.
Fidel tot me this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users