• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 05:34 AM

"And behold, one came up to Him, saying, "Teacher, what good deed must I do, to have eternal life?" And He said to him, "Why do you ask Me about what is good? One there is who is good. If you would enter life, keep the Commandments." He said to Him, "Which?" And Jesus said, "You shall not kill, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

(Matthew 19:16-19 RSV)

#42 lee white

lee white

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 05:01 AM

Yes the sermon on the Mount is a classic. I think it is the Sermon on the Mount! Off cue, I believe it to be the Sermon on the Mount. However, this does not make reference to Moses but sets a mandate to obey all of the Ten Commandments. I believe the Buddahists have the 10 Commandments one millinieum (sp) before the Jews got the stone tossed at them remaining in place in Tibet. May be we can hear from the the Dahli Lama (?) on this. After all he is a Nobel Peace Prize winner. It would be wonderful to know this as a bit of history that may be available to those who take an interest in philosophy, religion, and theology. Would certainly help out this forum.. God came to the Jews to scare the hell out of them. Besides the place of worship smelled like a chicken coop with Dove feces. It took Jesus with a bottle of Clorox to bleach and sterilize God's House of Worship. Jesus could not move the Jews, however, was tacket up against the cross and crusafied (sp)

Now the Israelis, are scaring the hell out of others by claiming to being chosen by God, just like George Bush. It does mention this in the book of Moses about others having the 10 Commandments before the Jews. Israel is the total of all of God's people the way I look at it. A Christian is just a good Jew. Further taking issue for Israel's policy of Genocide is not anti-sematism against the Jews but cold blooded murder of millions of Muslims by the aparttheid and illegal state of Israel .

The Jews simply have not been known to fulfill their committments through history and have found some excuse to get over on the rest of the world. It is because of this envy that I believe they are looked upon with great disdain. I believe it says, "for those that annuls the least of these commandments shall be known least in the kingdom of Heaven. He who keeps all of these Commandments and teachers others shall be known great in the Kingdom of heaven. For unless your righteousness supercedes the scribes and Pharasiees (sp) you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. " And then it goes on about the way and the light stating a city set on a hilside cannot be hid, etc.

All in all I do not see where any religion is the cause of any war. The religion only dictates the style and manner as to how one is going to react to a situation, to an attorcity and to view justice as a military action.

It is not religion that makes war. No one hates the US. Countries and factions only retaliate to a country who cannot run itself telling others what to do, not in the name of God but in the name of Satan. May God help us, I have shame for not sticking up against attrocity by supporting the genocide. I am the USA. I am one of the people but the people none the less. George Bush is a whimp and a sissy who does not believe in a government of the people, by the people or for the people or in natural law. I bear witness to all about this frail man of paper, who could contribute to a system of values in the United States and has chosen to depreciate morality. I am the Patriot. I am one of a few who still loves the United States enough to support and defend it on moral value and principle rather than the textbook Schizo affective disorders inherent in George Bush.

In this forum may we get out of the psychology of religion and get into the philosophy of it. Perhaps if we did we would come up with a forum that makes religious a paletable phylosophy rather than a mandate of hyprocracy. I enjoy religion, I've said enough about those who seek to destroy it without standard, logic or reason! Finis!

#43 Saint

Saint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4795 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 07:01 AM

lee white
"..........this does not make reference to Moses but sets a mandate to obey all of the Ten Commandments."

The Ten Commandments were given to Moses on Mount Sinai.

"I believe the Buddahists have the 10 Commandments one millinieum (sp) before the Jews got the stone tossed at them remaining in place in Tibet."

Why do you believe that?

"God came to the Jews to scare the hell out of them."

God came to the Jews because he loves them.

"Jesus could not move the Jews, however, was tacket up against the cross and crusafied (sp)"

So........you believe that Jesus was powerless?

"Now the Israelis, are scaring the hell out of others by claiming to being chosen by God,"

Why should that scare anyone? God wants all of us to come to him through Jesus. He chooses all of us.

"It does mention this in the book of Moses about others having the 10 Commandments before the Jews."

I see you enjoy comic books. :)

" Israel is the total of all of God's people the way I look at it."

You have a strange way of looking at it.
There is the physical Israel and the spiritual Israel.
Christians are in-grafted into the spiritual Israel.

"Further taking issue for Israel's policy of Genocide is not anti-sematism against the Jews but cold blooded murder of millions of Muslims by the aparttheid and illegal state of Israel ."

How do you come up with that figure?
Since Israel was granted statehood by the United Nations, how can it be illegal?

"The Jews simply have not been known to fulfill their committments through history and have found some excuse to get over on the rest of the world. It is because of this envy that I believe they are looked upon with great disdain."

What commitments in particular are you talking about?
The "ENVY" is in the eye of the Arabs who refuse to live in peace with Israel.

" I believe it says, "for those that annuls the least of these commandments shall be known least in the kingdom of Heaven."

Who do you think He is talking to?

"It is not religion that makes war. No one hates the US. Countries and factions only retaliate to a country who cannot run itself telling others what to do, not in the name of God but in the name of Satan."

In the name of SATAN?

May God help us, I have shame for not sticking up against attrocity by supporting the genocide.

What genocide did you support?

I am the USA. I am one of the people but the people none the less. George Bush is a whimp and a sissy who does not believe in a government of the people, by the people or for the people or in natural law."

It would be good if you would clarify your charges rather than speak in generalities.
That "wimp" and "sissy" has kept us from being attacked on our soil again for the last couple of years.

"I am the Patriot. I am one of a few who still loves the United States enough to support and defend it on moral value and principle rather than the textbook Schizo affective disorders inherent in George Bush."

Those "disorders" might be listed as being in favor of protecting our unborn rather than ripping them from the womb?
The "disorder" of preferring to take the battle to the enemy rather than waiting for it to come to our shores again?
The "disorder" of not wanting to see a tiny nation pushed into the sea?
These are all of the highest moral standards.

Regards

#44 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 08:38 AM

lee white,

Lee White,i certainly had much liked to have such a lenghty dialoque with you. I don't know if you allready is aware about it , but i'm normally very far from any internet. As of now i'm only in transit in a city (Zamboanga/Mindanao/Philippines) and have some few hours to address mails etc.

Hopefully some of my friends will jump-in to some form of in-debt discussion in this field.

Greetings from

Reven

#45 NOTaJEW

NOTaJEW

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 10:58 AM

/////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\

REVELATION

CHAPTER 19

AND after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow-servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

/////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

#46 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 11:04 AM

I'm laughing when i look on my previous text = it was a sticky
key-board and separating characters did fail...
-

NaJ ,

Greetings to you !

This what you citate is exactly what is to take place. I'm so glad that someone understand.

-

To all my friends:

I'm just arrived to a computter again after some 150 km bus travel.
Will post the log-book in the library today, but all editing etc. must be for tomorrow or so.

The up-to-date version will only be placed in the library when the Sec. is ready writing it in word-format (tomorrow or day after).

-

In this place is many abandoned Children. The mothers sell them for for a few usd directly after birth. They are the "fruit" from their trade ....
My plan is to -locate- some of them (3-4) and try to adopt them. Will give them my name and so-on. Shall try to get them whom have a father from northern Europe,US or Canada. Will arrange with a AIDS-test first.

This was really a off-topic , but my mind is occupied by the subject as of now. Need to change-blood up there in 'my' mountains and 'assimilation' is really the only way...

Greetings from

Reven

#47 visitoronline

visitoronline

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:35 PM

Hej Reven!
Yes indeed! The Law now has taken on a new dimension since the incarnate Word has become God-man. Our new nature in The Christ now originates from the "heart" and not out of necessity by an rigid outward observance of the law. A true manifestation of law is now characterized by an inner change of heart. Praise God! The law hasn't changed, we have!!! God looks at the intent of the heart! Afterall, we can only call ourselves unprofitable servants after we have done His commandments. Pure humility of heart begins with recognition of what we really are before God! It's only by His grace!!!!!:)

#48 visitoronline

visitoronline

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 11:38 PM

bump:confused:

#49 Saint

Saint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4795 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 04:48 AM

What can I say?

A big AMEN to that friend. :)

Regards

#50 lee white

lee white

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 09:35 PM

How do you do, not a Jew. Are you voting on the hate ticket or are you swinging to the left on purpose with a weapon of destruction. Until the Jews are saved, the bottom line is that we are all going to hell. Don't believe me, ask Christ!

He who stands on a pile of crap is the, "Lord of Flies." who out of his omnipotence states, "taking a stand is evil, giving a hand is devine."

#51 Saint

Saint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4795 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 05:08 AM

"Until the Jews are saved, the bottom line is that we are all going to hell. Don't believe me, ask Christ!"
I've never heard that before.

Please give a reference.

Regards

#52 lee white

lee white

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 05:51 PM

You are a Saint, you should know. Jesus did not come down to destroy the laws but to fulfill the laws. In this case, by syllogistic premise, the laws meaning the Ten Commandments. The Ten Commandments were given to the Jews. Christianity is not a different faith it is Orthodoxy towards the Jewish faith.

In this instance to be a Christian one must live by the Ten Commandments of which most Jews have refused through time.

The logical link however, because Christ was a Jew and he taught completeness of the Jewish faith through the Ten Commandments then we must be Jews to be Christian. This law ironically applies to Muslims and they shall tell you the same. However, most Muslims use the terroristic Jew who disrespects God's laws being called the Zionist as a reference. God's laws are for God. No one can follow God's laws to the cue. It thus required a Christ for one to become perfected by making an attempt at following the law which is known as the act of perfectionism and that through forgiveness using trial and error that all are forgiven. Fogiveness is necessary to complete all missions in life. Christ was a reexplaination of the faith not a condemnation of man. It is the Zionist Jew who has condemened the rest of the world ever since the Ten Commandments were bounced off the Mountain.

#53 Saint

Saint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4795 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 04:57 AM

Ok.......... You gave me your interpretation but I ask for references.

Please tell me where I can find that.

Regards

#54 lee white

lee white

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 09:48 PM

References, New Testament. Exact reference post tomorrow. It comes from Christ's message on discipleship. Modified to fit my warped mind. However, I believe it is in Matthew. I have memorized this by heart but have never taken the time to quote scripture.

Please note I think sillogistically by fact. I compare two truths and make a comparison. This comparison has a 50% chance of being correct, while psychological inference at most has a chance of being 33.3%. based on demeaner opinionating the facts.

#55 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 02:25 AM

visitoronline,

THANK YOU .

Today only i'm near a computter. I'm very happy to see our friends in the service of The Lord is slowly BUT STEADILY INCREASING.

This will bring me confort and peace during the remembrance of our Redeemer Jesus Christ in the hills (Camp Moses) the 24th and 25th.

Greetings from

Reven/VikingRus

#56 lee white

lee white

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 03:21 AM

Nice to see you in access of a computer. Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you and pray for those who abuse you.

Have a good 24 and 25 on camp moses. However, Christ was a Pieces(sp). Many scholars believe him to be born around April 17, -3 BC. Scripture is mismatched as to watching the flock in the winter. The sign of Christ is not the cross but rather the fish.

Also, December 25 is a take on of an old Satanistic ritural of Rome sacrificing the children during the winter solstice, December 22nd.

#57 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 04:08 AM

lee white,

The "list" about other traditions on the same days or around can be made very long, yes very long indeed.
Satan sure has a cause to celebrate the same time (for sure). Was it not that his (Satan) rebellion against The Lord did take place during the same "time" ?

"Time" is non-excisting, i.e. "time" can't be proven to excist at all !

It's of no-interrest about the 'exact' "time" (as we know time) when the great Teacher Jesus is walking the Earth.

We will celebrate His Work which was commandfed by The Father.
The exact datum,hour,min is of no-interest for my person.

Greetings from

Reven

#58 lee white

lee white

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 04:21 PM

Are you part Buddhist and part Christian? You seem to communicate with a little philosophy. This is good.

As to time; and as Einstein had stated; "time is relative." I agree with you, it is the works of Christ that is important not when he was born.

Many passages in the Bible, however, give Clues to springtime as the birth of Christ. Israel is in the sign of Pisces. Christ is assumed to be a Pisces as well. Pisces is also in April, I believe but not sure. I know December is definately not in the sign of pisces in the zodiac. Off course Pisces is a fish. The big fish being Christ and, of course, Peter being the fisher among men, or the "Big fisherman." To wit: the leader of the church.

I think for a miracle to be effected that it has to affect all paramaters of the paranatural and coordinate with the natural. This to me sets the environment for the event of Christ.

#59 Reven_1

Reven_1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 03:26 AM

lee white,

I'm a simple servant in my Fathers house.
For to follow what happens around me (us) = you can go here and take a look on "A Logbook From The Mountains" .

I'm only down today to write the manuscript in to word-format and feed it to the 'library'.
Hopefully it can be ready todat (within some 6 hrs from now).

Sorry , not much more thime for other dialoques today also...

http://pub64.ezboard...topicID=2.topic

PS.

Hopefully i can uppdate it today. Working on it at present. Someone(s) whom is interested in Gen. Yamashito's HQ in Phil. can benefit from a visitto the given url.
Also how to cure a COBRA-BITE is partly mentioned here (in the uppdates)

Reven/VikingRus

#60 Saint

Saint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4795 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 04:39 AM

References, New Testament. Exact reference post tomorrow. It comes from Christ's message on discipleship. Modified to fit my warped mind. However, I believe it is in Matthew. I have memorized this by heart but have never taken the time to quote scripture.

Please note I think sillogistically by fact. I compare two truths and make a comparison. This comparison has a 50% chance of being correct, while psychological inference at most has a chance of being 33.3%. based on demeaner opinionating the facts.

I'm still waiting for the reference you promised.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru