• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32989 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:12 AM

Was Presidential Detail Penetrated by an Assassin?

by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Cartagena, Colombia (VT) The story, one a child wouldn

#2 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32989 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:20 AM

Is The Murder Of President Obama Being Planned?

Call for Elections to be Halted, Government Seized By Pentagon Generals.

Publication Demands

#3 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

This does make more sense than the official story they are peddling to the world, Zharkov. Anyone knows that even average military, who are not a security detail are psychologicaly and disciplinaryly well prepared prior to going to another country. I completely disbelieve that this detail would rush to the bar and start guzzling booze and looking for whores the minute they got to Cartagena. This is another cover story, to cover up an Israeli assassin amongst the group.

#4 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32989 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

Secret Service agents in the past would NEVER have risked their careers and reputation of their agency by fooling around with prostitutes. The media story doesn't match what we have heard about the Secret Service. It makes more sense that an Israeli Mossad agent inside the president's security team was tasked to assassinate Obama and his orders were intercepted and decrypted by NSA. If so, Obama will order a purge of Israeli agents within the White House and Secret Service. If he loses the November election, then he will probably no longer be a target of the Mossad but it is obvious that Israeli officials don't want to wait that long to get rid of him.

#5 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32989 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:41 AM

The really interesting possibility is that NSA has compromised all Mossad communications, and that would have Israeli security teams scrambling to find better methods to communicate, and that may be why Israel has delayed attacking Iran.

#6 SuperJew

SuperJew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

As for the issue of "pay or not to pay," Columbia is a Catholic country and prostitution is illegal. A prostitute or whore who goes to the police to enforce her pricing code is arrested, especially if the foreign national involved is part of a group that spends hundreds of millions of dollars on the Colombian police and military.

Prostitutes that want to be paid hire pimps with guns and pay off police, same as here in the United States. Generally hotel clerks, or the "concierge" at better hotels arrange the deal.

I have no responsibility for the relative judgement of those who protect the president but it is my guess that they are regularly subjected to lie detector tests that cover any drug use, contact with enemy agents, breaking any laws or code of conduct.

Such things are extremely routine and are done continually. This means this whole thing is a farce.

We could go a step further. Imagine yourself an American citizen in Columbia at a 4 star hotel such as the Caribe.

Picture the hotel staff calling the police to have you arrested because a prostitute that they let into the hotel was demanding money from a patron.

This isn't a cheap hotel. They really want the entire world to know they are filled with cheap whores and that their staff works with the police to shake down the residents?

Whoever thought this one up better hope they are very good friends with the owners of the hotel. I can imagine how this one will look on the comment section of tripadvisor.com or on Rick Steve's new "Let's Visit Columbia for Drugs and Whores."

http://www.veteranst...t-about-whores/

This is an amusing conspiracy theory, but come to think about it, there are other countries that would be much more interested in getting rid of Obama then Israel. Also, it sounds very complicated - why create all this furore, when the agent can be just quietly sent back US with the rest of the team using the usual protocols?

I agree, this is very strange to see the elite Presidential security to behave like that, but we know so little about the way they operate, it's hard to make a judgement.

Finally, I don't think the source of this article is credible, or that the author researched the subject well enough. Prostitution in Columbia is, indeed, legal: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Colombia

#7 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32989 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

There is also another humorous possibility:

Suppose Israel wanted to send a warning to Obama that his Iran policy is REALLY unacceptable and must change?

The most believable way to do that is not to tell him again, face to face, but to send a bogus message to a known Mossad agent to target Obama with a Secret Service asset. The message would appear real and US intel would automatically take the bait because it came through a supposedly "secret" channel.

If this happened, we would see exactly what we see now - the entire team brought back, locked down, and interrogated.

The entire event may be a false-flag (do prostitutes have flags?) event. Or not. And it is possible that another country could be the one doing this but it seems that Israel has the government that is most unhappy with Obama, other than our own US government, some of which would like to see him stay in Colombia at least until November.

#8 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32989 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

Finally, I don't think the source of this article is credible, or that the author researched the subject well enough. Prostitution in Columbia is, indeed, legal: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Colombia

From my understanding, it is legal only in specified zones, and the police will arrest them if they are caught doing business in the wrong location. The hotel may have been the wrong location for them since their personnel are the ones alleged to have been reporting them to the police.

#9 SuperJew

SuperJew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1246 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:19 AM

From my understanding, it is legal only in specified zones, and the police will arrest them if they are caught doing business in the wrong location. The hotel may have been the wrong location for them since their personnel are the ones alleged to have been reporting them to the police.

This is correct - but this is not what the article says. In the author's exact words, "Columbia is a Catholic country and prostitution is illegal.

#10 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43810 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

Prostitution is totally legal in Columbia and the Pley Club is a tourist attraction because they have the finest, wettest and most luscious whores.

Anyway, who got assassinated?

Edited by Mandrake, 18 April 2012 - 12:31 AM.

#11 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

This is correct - but this is not what the article says. In the author's exact words, "Columbia is a Catholic country and prostitution is illegal. "We don't know for sure if the hotel is the "specified zone" or not, although circumstantially we can assume it is.

The point I was trying to make, is that if such a simple bit of information was not properly researched by the author, the rest of the article although loses its credibility somehow.

9mm disease can only be delivered by Mossad, and Cartagena is the place to deliver it since Mossad resides there.

#12 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43810 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:43 AM

9mm disease can only be delivered by Mossad, and Cartagena is the place to deliver it since Mossad resides there.

Mormons and GOPs can deliver it as well and are more likely.

When they take over, I suppose it will be very difficult to be a muslim in North America. At least the Jews like Muslims.

BTW, we call it Magnum Fever.

9mm is a wussy round and bounces off more often than it does damage. We went to 40 cal. for semi autos and brought back the old .45

Edited by Mandrake, 18 April 2012 - 12:52 AM.

#13 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

Mormons and GOPs can deliver it as well and are more likely.

Morons and GOP are one and the same thing. I am talking about Cartagena

#14 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43810 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:56 AM

Personally, I preffer .44 magnum hollow points. The "Body Shok" brand need not penetrate and will kill a person in a bullet proof vest by mere shock of impact.

#15 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

Personally, I preffer .44 magnum hollow points. The "Body Shok" brand need not penetrate and will kill a person in a bullet proof vest by mere shock of impact.

Do you masturbate thinking about killing someone, you filthy son of a bitch?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru