57 replies to this topic

#1 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24357 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

VIDEO:

If you'll not accept our Sharia Rules (Court), than we'll malke from Moscow a "dead sea", we'll sink you in blood.

It was said today by one ISLAMO-FASHICT LAWYER to the Fedaral News Channel (liberast) REN-TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xfVH6YpCqLQ

Shablon, I don't give a shazen what he mean- I go to arm to protect my house from the asian-islamic AIDS.

You choose SHARIA LAW? Then I've a right to choose the WAR-LAW - immediate execution.

We'll hang you on the telegraph poles like you did to Russians during the break of the USSR.

P.S. Before death - Turks and US muslims would be tortured . Sorry, but be ready to be burried in the pig skins.

#2 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24357 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

VIDEO:

shablon! Where are you stinky muslim to comment it?

I'm going to arm, but think before to attack you we should nuke you! Datz will be better!

#3 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43800 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:40 AM

I'm going to arm, but think before to attack you we should nuke you! Datz will be better!

I will side with Russia, firmly. I will do what I can to help Russia against Muslims.

I prefer good Orthodox Russians and Pagan Russians over nasty muslim interlopers.

I will fight by your side on here, USC.

Reality says I am thousands and thousands of miles away, but I will do what I can to the utmost of my ability, tovarish.

Edited by Mandrake, 25 April 2012 - 12:43 AM.

#4 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43800 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

I will side with Russia, firmly. I will do what I can to help Russia against Muslims.

I prefer good Orthodox Russians and Pagan Russians over nasty muslim interlopers.

Reality says I am thousands and thousands of miles away, but I will do what I can to the utmost of my ability, tovarish.

I am VERY sure the United States and China will stand strong with Russia against this menace, as brothers.

#5 Anti-NWO

Anti-NWO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2046 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

Since when rock-worshiping pagans have the balls to fight for anything?! All they do is to run around naked in the woods, sodomize each other and sodomize carcasses of dead animals to get in touch with mother nature.

As for this, nothing against either Muslims or shablon...but if Europe wants to survive, millions and millions of this invaders that were brought here on purpose will have to be shipped back. In their lands, they don't want the multi-culti crap neither do they want foreigners to alter their lifestyle and yet they want us to do that. And i find it funny how many Muslims living in Europe like to conveniently "forget" that it was the Jew World Order that imported them by the millions...

Edited by Anti-NWO, 25 April 2012 - 01:36 AM.

#6 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32200 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

Muslim lawyer has mad mullah disease.
It's a brain-wasting infection.
Russian FSB has an antidote.

#7 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

How about kissing my arse instead?
You mad son of a bitch

#8 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:48 AM

VIDEO:

If you'll not accept our Sharia Rules (Court), than we'll malke from Moscow a "dead sea", we'll sink you in blood.

It was said today by one ISLAMO-FASHICT LAWYER to the Fedaral News Channel (liberast) REN-TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xfVH6YpCqLQ

Shablon, I don't give a shazen what he mean- I go to arm to protect my house from the asian-islamic AIDS.

You choose SHARIA LAW? Then I've a right to choose the WAR-LAW - immediate execution.

We'll hang you on the telegraph poles like you did to Russians during the break of the USSR.

P.S. Before death - Turks and US muslims would be tortured . Sorry, but be ready to be burried in the pig skins.

Being a Russian and a muslim I do not believe crap you are handing out. Hate will get you nowhere. There are many millions of Russian muslims in Russia and I am certain they are not after any overtake or anything

#9 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24357 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:48 AM

Muslim lawyer has mad mullah disease.
It's a brain-wasting infection.
Russian FSB has an antidote.

IT IS GREAT!!!

THE MOST EXPENSIVE NUSLIM LAWYER SAID IT TO US- THE MUTE, INDUCED TO "TOLERANCE" RUSSIANS!

He said: "We HATE you! You are sheeps! You'll serve to us!"

You can't imagine how we were waiting for such a TRULY words before hidden behind the words that "Islam is a religion of peace!!!"

Where's my AK-47?

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND - IT WAS A DECLARATION OF WAR?

#10 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24357 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

Being a Russian and a muslim I do not believe crap you are handing out. Hate will get you nowhere. There are many millions of Russian muslims in Russia and I am certain they are not after any overtake or anything

So, please ask any - who speak Russian tongue to translate his words:

About Moscow:
- "May be you are guests here, but not we are!"
- "We are at home!"
- "Never try to stop us with Sharia or we'll sink Moscow in blood!", "We'll make from Moscow a dead sea"

Do you know what shablon?

They all think the same!

What's good? It was said not by uneducated sheepherds, but it was said by their "expensive" rich leader.

Shablon, tomorrow (or in 1-2 monthes) I'll get my weapon at home. Many Russians will do the same.

Last time I used such a weapon in 1989. But I think the time has come.

Await for Hillary Clinton's: "Allakh Akbar! Kill those Russians!" You\ll get money support, but we...as usual...go in the forest to burn/kill you from there.

But she don't know we'll come for her in Wash.D.C.

Edited by USC, 25 April 2012 - 02:03 AM.

#11 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:02 AM

IT IS GREAT!!!

THE MOST EXPENSIVE NUSLIM LAWYER SAID IT TO US- THE MUTE, INDUCED TO "TOLERANCE" RUSSIANS!

He said: "We HATE you! You are sheeps! You'll serve to us!"

You can't imagine how we were waiting for such a TRULY words before hidden behind the words that "Islam is a religion of peace!!!"

Where's my AK-47?

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND - IT WAS A DECLARATION OF WAR?

Your AK=47 is stuck in your arsehole, just pull the trigger and smile!

#12 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24357 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:06 AM

Your AK=47 is stuck in your arsehole, just pull the trigger and smile!

Await you here for Jihad, - today I DECLARED MY OWN JIHAD TO YOU- PIGS!

#13 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:09 AM

So, please ask any - who speak Russian tongue to translate his words:

About Moscow:
- "May be you are guests here, but not we are!"
- "We are at home!"
- "Never try to stop us with Sharia or we'll sink Moscow in blood!", "We'll make from Moscow a dead sea"

Do you know what shablon?

They all think the same!

What's good? It was said not by uneducated sheepherds, but it was said by their "expensive" rich leader.

Shablon, tomorrow (or in 1-2 monthes) I'll get my weapon at home. Many Russians will do the same.

Last time I used such a weapon in 1989. But I think the time has come.

Await for Hillary Clinton's: "Allakh Akbar! Kill those Russians!" You\ll get money support, but we...as usual...go in the forest to burn/kill you from there.

But she don't know we'll come for her in Wash.D.C.

Study English it will come in handy some day, in the meantime learn to express yourself in Russian at least! Яа понимайу по русски сожсем хоромо, дурак ты паршивиы. Знаеш ли ты собака сколко мусулман убито во время Войни за Российу. Я не думал что ты ичего знаеш собачий сын

#14 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24357 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:15 AM

Study English it will come in handy some day, in the meantime learn to express yourself in Russian at least! Яа понимайу по русски сожсем хоромо, дурак ты паршивиы. Знаеш ли ты собака сколко мусулман убито во время Войни за Российу. Я не думал что ты ичего знаеш собачий сын

change your on-line translator to the new one, muslim piglet. Your doggy language haven't any sense.

#15 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24357 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

Do you know what dear western eurofaggots and yankz?

Now muslim animals can apply their Sharia Laws against non-muslims!!!!

#16 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

Do you know what dear western eurofaggots and yankz?

Now muslim animals can apply their Sharia Laws against non-muslims!!!!

Сосаай мой хуй, собака!

#17 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

Forget Hillary Clinton, she's learning fast. The problem is Saudi oil, and our dependancy on it thanks to Clinton, Obama and all the Democrats. But look, she can't do anything as long as Russia objects. We certainly do not want trouble with Russia, especially now that China is acting up with North Korea. All our troops are moving that-a-way.

Hopefully Obama will be kicked out...and soon, that way something can be done and mighty quick so we can develop our own energy resources. And believe me, we have plenty. We are the Saudi Arabia of gas, and if we develop the oil in Alaska and shale oil, we have half the world's supply of oil. It's enough to carry us for a hundred years or so, and until other sources of energy can be developed.

As for Shablon, isn't he the one that said the Russians love the Muslims?

Hey Shablon, expect your compatriots to be kicked back to the Caucasus where they came from so they can be nuked...together with their brethren the Turks of course. Hee, hee, hee! :creasup: (I'm only joking).

Edited by Jenny, 25 April 2012 - 02:25 AM.

#18 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43800 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:24 AM

Since when rock-worshiping pagans have the balls to fight for anything?! All they do is to run around naked in the woods, sodomize each other and sodomize carcasses of dead animals to get in touch with mother nature.

As for this, nothing against either Muslims or shablon...but if Europe wants to survive, millions and millions of this invaders that were brought here on purpose will have to be shipped back. In their lands, they don't want the multi-culti crap neither do they want foreigners to alter their lifestyle and yet they want us to do that. And i find it funny how many Muslims living in Europe like to conveniently "forget" that it was the Jew World Order that imported them by the millions...

The Thule Society is rock worshipping naked people?

http://thule-society.org/

Membership Creed-

Now is the time to explain our principles and rules.

This is a public notice and you can not expect to find the entire details of our work here.

The Thule Society is obliged to follow the rules of every single nation.

We reject “internationalism” for the purposes of egalitarianism.

Every nation and every person in that nation has a very special value and position in the world.

Hence, it makes no sense to calculate the values or to hold one value higher than another value.

Our internationalism is Inter-National.

The word Nation stands for the concepts of CULTURE, HONOR and PRIDE.

In the age of decadence and stock exchanges our values are attempted to be taken away from us!

However, this will not be possible!

The ranking membership has just as much pride and respect as The honorable founder of Thule.

That should be absolutely clear.

In this context it is again pointed out that our founder, Baron von Sebottendorf, had even adopted the Turkish nationality.

Edited by Mandrake, 25 April 2012 - 02:29 AM.

#19 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24357 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:29 AM

Сосаай мой хуй, собака!

Congrats! You've some Tatar "accent" in typing in Russian!

You pig want to frighten me or what?
You are a clown! We'll destroy Turkey first - all your resourts together with German and British tourists. Than well nuke Quatar. Than we'll land in Saudi Arabia.

You aggressive islamo-faschist made me VERY angry.

#20 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:34 AM

Congrats! You've some Tatar "accent" in typing in Russian!

You pig want to frighten me or what?
You are a clown! We'll destroy Turkey first - all your resourts together with German and British tourists. Than well nuke Quatar. Than we'll land in Saudi Arabia.

You aggressive islamo-faschist made me VERY angry.

You are a crazy idiot. There are enough muslims in Russia itself to to feed you muslim shit for the rest of your life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru