• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24267 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

As for Shablon, isn't he the one that said the Russians love the Muslims?

Yes. Today one of their leaders said - Moscow is OUR VILLAGE- we'll set there OUR rules, all the rest we'll sink in blood

It's A BIG TEST for Putin...... How he'll react???? Many Russian nationalist spend time 5-17 years terms in prisons for the low-lower threats....

Com-mon Putin! Show us your true side!

[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="4"]Hey Shablon, expect your compatriots to be kicked back to the Caucasus where they came from so they can be nuked...together with their brethren the Turks of course. Hee, hee, hee! :creasup: (I'm only joking).

They'll be kicked out the same way they kicked|killed Russians in early 90-th.

#22 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24267 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

You are a crazy idiot. There are enough muslims in Russia itself to to feed you muslim shit for the rest of your life!

It's true muslim nature- to frighten!

I'm not scared, idiot!

One day the glorious Russian Army come again to EUROfaggia to liberate them from islamic desease!

I'll cure you one day: choose- a rope or a bullet?

#23 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

Yes. Today one of their leaders said - Moscow is OUR VILLAGE- we'll set there OUR rules, all the rest we'll sink in blood

It's A BIG TEST for Putin...... How he'll react???? Many Russian nationalist spend time 5-17 years terms in prisons for the low-lower threats....

What an idiot! Just because some muslim expressed some idiotic idea you blame Islam and muslims for it. Muslims are actually far more pro Russian than you will ever be.

Neither killing nor expulsion will end the idea of Islam and the end of usury capitalism is built upon!

#24 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

USC, I have no idea where you picked your nick from, but you have to read some Russian history dolt. First Ukrainian Front which defeated Nazis was almost entirely made up of kalmiks and Dagestanis, who gave their lives for Matushka.

#25 Anti-NWO

Anti-NWO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2046 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

The Thule Society is rock worshipping naked people?

http://thule-society.org/

The "old" thule society was a homo-occultist secret society. From the "old" thule society (the REAL thule society let's call it) came a significant part of the Nazis who were ALL homosexual.

http://www.defendthe...ion_-_final.htm <- "Homo-Occultism" chapter.

The "old" Thule was one of the many fronts that the New World Order used to unleash the Nazis on Germany.

The "new" Thule is probably an insignificant neo-pagan bastardized secret-wannabe society.

The "old" Thule (and probably the "new" Thule) are also connected to Aleister Crowley organization. Crowley was an Illuminist homosexual and grade-a pedophile who even had to run away from England and Italy to avoid getting persecuted.

Your post totally proved my point i'm sorry.

#26 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24267 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:11 AM

USC, I have no idea where you picked your nick from, but you have to read some Russian history dolt. First Ukrainian Front which defeated Nazis was almost entirely made up of kalmiks and Dagestanis, who gave their lives for Matushka.

Learn history a little - Kalmyks (sons of steppe) were the nightmare for the Daghestanians and Chechens...

#27 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:13 AM

I'm not scared, idiot!

One day the glorious Russian Army come again to EUROfaggia to liberate them from islamic desease!

You are a bloody dirty Jew hiding under the cloak of Russian nationalism. SWINE!

#28 Digilinus

Digilinus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7462 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:13 AM

The Thule Society is rock worshipping naked people?
http://thule-society.org/

Drake are you stating categorically to be Thule Society?
A member or?

You've studied Madame Blavatsky etc, and this is core
to your beliefs?

I've never heard you say this before.

#29 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:16 AM

Learn history a little - Kalmyks (sons of steppe) were the nightmare for the Daghestanians and Chechens...

Жидовскаяа собака прячеся между националистами. Тебя повесат жидок!

#30 Anti-NWO

Anti-NWO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2046 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:44 AM

Drake are you stating categorically to be Thule Society?
A member or?

You've studied Madame Blavatsky etc, and this is core
to your beliefs?

I've never heard you say this before.

All of that was either infiltrated or created by Luciferian part of my tribe. Most of those characters were nothing but tools. Blavatsky is a perfect example.

Sure, it's good to have knowledge of all that but don't get distracted too much, don't get lost in all that. The main thing, the main plan, was leaked long time ago and it's widely available...it even mentions in great detail about the creation of such fronts.

Edited by Anti-NWO, 25 April 2012 - 03:44 AM.

#31 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

I'm not scared, idiot!

You should be afraid, Jewboy
!

#32 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:40 AM

They were a nightmare for the bloody Jews, too!

#33 vK_205

vK_205

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:41 AM

USC : shablon does not support sharia law fascists.the lawyer is wahabbi and wahabbism is creation of british empire.

Shablon: USC is in a hot temper now .tell him that you are no wahabbi. And preferably disengage.

#34 vK_205

vK_205

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:41 AM

USC : shablon does not support sharia law fascists.the lawyer is wahabbi and wahabbism is creation of british empire.

Shablon: USC is in a hot temper now .tell him that you are no wahabbi. And preferably disengage.

#35 vK_205

vK_205

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:47 AM

The lawyer is wahabbi and you nationalists are short term thinkers.Wahabbism is creation of freemasonry,rothschild and British empire. All of them controllers of the Western empire(which is covertly destroying russia). Think logically,god damn it.

Edited by vK_205, 25 April 2012 - 07:12 AM.

#36 vK_205

vK_205

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:49 AM

Yes , a lot of cossacks,central asians and caucusians fought the war bravely.Don't aggravate yourself.

Check the credentials of the lawyers.He will definitely have wahabbi backup.

#37 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

Neither killing nor expulsion will end the idea of Islam and the end of usury capitalism is built upon!

But Islam has never produced anything. It exists by coveting the wealth from non Muslims. So what happens if there are no more Christians or Jews to take money and property from? Won't you all die in poverty? :gruble:

#38 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

The lawyer is wahabbi and you nationalists are short term thinkers.Wahabbism is creation of freemasonry,rothschild and British empire. All of them controllers of the Western empire(which is covertly destroying russia). Think logically,god damn it.

Aha! So then logical thinking is that Wahabbism has been put forward by the freemasons or the British Empire even though they profess opposing laws and institutions? Brilliant analysis! :crazy:

Edited by Jenny, 25 April 2012 - 06:19 PM.

#39 Jenny

Jenny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12985 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

Uhhh! Didn't you say that your relatives were killed by Stalin, and weren't you people shipped eastward because of your support of the Nazis? Didn't the Imam of Jerusalem meet and support Hitler? :gruble:

#40 shablon

shablon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29026 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

But Islam has never produced anything. It exists by coveting the wealth from non Muslims. So what happens if there are no more Christians or Jews to take money and property from? Won't you all die in poverty? :gruble:

What have you produced you fat arsed bitch? Islam has produced Abu Senna, the first physician to operate on human body, remove catarcts etc. Do you want the list of others fat clacker?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru