• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#21 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:36 AM

A new Pentagon experiment with women marines revealed that women in the military get hurt more often than men, and cannot shoot as accurately.   Just what America needs for losing another war.

#22 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:56 PM

Thank You For Your Service, Huh, Yeah, Right...

By Jack Perry

You know, I’ll tell you a secret. I used to be very depressed over the whole state of affairs in this country. Then one day, it came to me that it’s all just a grand illusion. None of it is actual reality. Therefore, one should laugh at it and also laugh at the clowns taking this all seriously. As if voting in Flookey McPheerson is going to actually make a bit of difference in the grand scheme of things. Once we have President McPheerson, he will start wars, of course. And real people will die in them. Lots of people will die in them. Why? Because they enlisted believing in the illusion. That it was REAL and America was a real place governed by laws, concerned with righteousness and justice. Huh. I made that mistake once and got assigned to the purgatory of the 101st Airborne for my sins.

People say, “Thank you for your service…” but won’t make good on that because I don’t eat the correct trendy mountainous shrubs, drink coffee made with exotic-cat defecated beans, and ride the coolest bicycle made from alloys pioneered by the United States government. Thank me for my service…hmmm…I’d rather have that time back and I’ll give them back the awards sitting in a box full of other useless junk. If I can find the box under boxes of other forgotten crap I’ve also forgotten to take the plunge and throw away.

People now think dogtags are cool. They’ve become jewelry they sell at the mall! Hey people, those were issued to identify the body!

Or what might be left of it, if anything! HELLO? !!

That’s why you had to list religion on them, so they knew whose prayers went with what dead body so they could match them up.

The army is all about things matching. Especially funding from the Department of Defense matching their imperial ambitions which they won’t admit to on this side of the Rubicon, er, Potomac. Yes, and they’re made of a very high grade of stainless steel. I wish I could find kitchen cutlery made of that steel. Then they wouldn’t stain the sink. But the dogtag needs to not corrode during decomposition, see. That’s a world of difference from onion juice. Amazing things, and now they’ve become fad jewelry. It’s the same as wearing a coroner’s toe tag, you dolts!!!

If people really knew that a day of walking in your garden in quiet contemplation would do more for you than a year in the service of this regime, nobody would enlist.

From time to time, I run across people who think these were the best days of their lives. I feel sorry for them. I learned a lot, but not what the army taught me. (Though what they taught me several years and a lot of meditation to unlearn.) The army knows this because several anti-war folks have sprung from the loins of the military. So they’d always search the barracks and made notes of who was reading what. I left anti-war books for them to find, getting into the spirit of the Cold War we were willing to lose men in horrifying training accidents to show the Russkies whose choppers crash better. What? You wanted a safe helicopter to fly in?! What, you think this is Air Force One?! Get on there, soldier!

They asked, “Where did you get these books?” From the post library on the base here. “What?! We better check that out. Library procurement will have a lot to answer for!” They never asked if I read them so I never volunteered that information. Never volunteer—lesson numero uno in the army. You already made that epic mistake and that’s why you’re there in the first place repeating the mantra of, “If only, If only, If only…” Yes, if only you’d hung up the phone when the recruiter called. The recruiter invites you to lunch at some fast-food burger joint, or they did back in the day. Yeah, the free lunch that costs you a fortune. It’s like volunteering to be meshuggeneh, I tell you. No, wait, it IS volunteering to be meshuggeneh. Trust me on that one.

It took a lot of time and travel to start erasing the vestigial tail issued by the United States Army. The throwback gene to our reptilian ancestors, if that be true. If not, the army deems it to be true and plans accordingly. “Tail, Reptile-Type, One Each! Place it into your duffel bags and hold up your hand assembly group! Come on, hurry up, get your heads out of your duffelbags!” So, what goes in the duffelbag, the tail or the head or both? Ah! This is the United States Army! The head goes elsewhere! Feh! I wouldn’t take a million dollars for the experience, but I wouldn’t pay a nickel for it, either. Wait, I’d rather have the million dollars. I’ve paid far, far more than a nickel thanks to the army.

Look, kids, the United States government spends a lot of money to convince you that the military is a swell place. Hey, after basic training and AIT, it’s just like a 9 to 5 job! There’s college money, maybe bonus money! How did they do this back in the day? “I Want YOU To Be A Mamluk!”

You go in there and you think you’re being such a great patriot. A True Believer. Everyone’s in awe, they put your picture in the paper and all that. Yeah, well, the obituaries put peoples’ pictures in the paper, too. You don’t see people clamoring for that publicity.

Read how they did it in the First World War, a war so great they called it the Great War at first and so great it spawned a sequel just a couple decades later. They got everyone hopped up on patriotism which, if it were a controlled substance, would be right up there with heroin and cocaine. The reality? Human wave assaults against machine guns. Millions of dead. Skeletons are still turning up after heavy rains. The first use of chemical weapons. Gee, the bug spray works so well against the ants in the house, maybe we should try it on soldiers! And they did. This show must go on! It has passed into being a mini-series! They have to keep bringing in new characters as the original ones get killed off. That’s where you come in, kid.

So it must all be laughed at. This great time I’m told I had, to be proud of my country and my veteran status. Proud? Of what?

Having been an accomplice of this racket? Where’s that nickel?

I’ll trade it for that million dollars and mail my awards to the Pentagon with instructions on where they can stash them.

#23 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:29 AM

Army Special Forces enraged over Obama attacks

“I am so disappointed in the Army leadership and the leadership in general in our military right now because they have allowed the social experimentation that has had such a devastating impact on our military,” said Boykin, who argued that weakening and transforming the military is a critical step in Obama’s efforts to change America.

http://www.wnd.com/2...ks/?cat_orig=us

Edited by Zharkov, 14 September 2015 - 05:31 AM.

#24 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:44 PM

That is nothing, ONE OUT OF EVERY SIX US SOLDIERS IS AN ISIS FIGHTER

12004106_146514385693953_738482639947672

#25 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:47 PM

Obama ignores generals’ advice on troop levels for unprecedented sixth time - He only listens to men wearing dresses and high heels.
10152015_military8201_c0-16-6788-3972_s5
President Obama will maintain a force of 5,500 troops in Afghanistan beyond when his presidency ends in 2017, which is less than half the six of what top military commanders recommend for the long-embattled country. (Associated Press) more >
By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Thursday, October 15, 2015

In the end, President Obama was forced to listen to his generals — not his political instincts — on Afghanistan troop levels, and he decided to split the difference.

Mr. Obama is keeping 5,500 troops in Afghanistan beyond his presidency, about half the strength recommended by his top general in-country. It marks the sixth time he has rejected the advice of a ground commander on the force size in the long Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Military experts call that streak unprecedented for a commander in chief.

Like the current 9,800 U.S. troops there, the drawdown force of 5,500 will maintain a noncombat stance in training Afghan forces and hunting al Qaeda terrorists, Mr. Obama said Thursday. Administration officials said the U.S. will spend about $14.6 billion a year to house the troops at a total of four bases in Kabul, Kandahar, Jalalabad and Bagram — an increase over the estimated $10 billion annual cost of keeping a force at the U.S. Embassy in the Afghan capital.

The president had wanted to deliver a speech saying that all American troops were out of Afghanistan at the end of next year, as he did in 2011 for the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq. But he was swayed by the dark picture of the Afghan conflict that the top brass has been drawing for him, and now Mr. Obama will pass the war onto the next president in 2017.

The battlefield facts delivered to the White House by Army Gen. John Campbell, the top NATO commander in Afghanistan, and other generals:

• The Taliban mounted a ferocious offensive in the 2015 “fighting season” that took a heavy casualty toll on the shaky Afghan National Security Forces.   (Maybe because the Security Forces switched sides to join the Taliban?)

• Those forces still lack competent leaders to win decisive battles without American troops to guide them.   (Yet somehow the Taliban leaders are so competent yet come from exactly the same villages!)

• A new enemy has emerged, the ultraviolent Islamic State (also known as ISIL or ISIS) in a province next door to Kabul, the Afghan capital. This confronted the elected government with new security threats, especially the terrorist army’s trademark vehicle-borne improvised explosive devices.   (ISL was formerly known as ISIS which was formerly known as Al Qaeda which was formerly known as the CIA which was formerly known as the OSS.)

“The security situation in Afghanistan is so far from stable that to pull out all the troops, even for this president, doesn’t make any sense,” said retired Army Gen. John Keane, who devised the 2007 Iraq troop surge and has advised Afghan commanders in the past.

Mr. Keane, whose guidance is sought by Congress, said Gen. Campbell wanted to retain the current force of 9,800, but Mr. Obama “cut that in half.”

“He still does not listen to his combat field general, who wanted the current force to remain as is,” Mr. Keane said. “Quite unprecedented, this is the sixth time President Obama has not listened to a field commander recommendation on force levels for troops in combat.”   (Maybe their high heeled shoes are not high enough for them to reach Obama's ear level?)

The six times: Mr. Obama rejected a recommendation from Army Gen. Lloyd Austin, chief of U.S. Central Command, to keep about 20,000 troops in Iraq; at five transition points in Afghanistan, he approved troop numbers below those urged by commanders.

Still, Mr. Obama did compromise on troops and infrastructure instead of ordering the complete withdrawal he had wanted.

“The goodness in this decision are the four bases,” Mr. Keane said. “If he had reduced it to one base, which they were thinking of doing, that would be a disaster.

“The four bases permits the military to conduct counterterrorism operations in the east, south and in vicinity of the capital, which is absolutely critical, one of the crucial capabilities we lost when we pulled all troops out of Iraq,” he said. “Also, the four bases permits the next president to expand the troop presence rapidly based on the security situation 15 months from now.

Story Continues →

Edited by Zharkov, 16 October 2015 - 02:48 PM.

#26 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 03:18 PM

Image101.jpg

IN BEAUTIFUL FIGHTING SHAPE, BRING ON THE TERRORISTS !

Edited by Zharkov, 14 November 2015 - 03:19 PM.

#27 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:42 PM

Pentagon: All US Military Positions to Open to Women, 'No Exceptions'

Yep, you can take the "missionary position", the "doggie position", or any other position that friends or enemy wants you to take for their pleasure and amusement.   No exceptions!

"Our force of the future must continue to benefit from the best people America has to offer," Carter said.

http://www.newsmax.c...2/03/id/704423/

#28 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 06:43 PM

Special Ops Survey: 85 Percent Oppose Serving With Women

Special Operations Forces units are reportedly dead-set against serving with women because of the potential to "impact mission effectiveness."

According to a Rand Corp. study that Defense One says it obtained exclusively, SEALs, Air Force Special Operations Forces and non-commissioned officers "appeared most strongly opposed" to the move, which has now been officially sanctioned by the Pentagon.

"There is strong, deep seated and intensely felt opposition to opening [Special Operations Forces] specialties that have been closed to women," the report notes, Defense One reports.

According to the Rand study, "85 percent of survey participants opposed letting women into their specialty, and 71 percent opposed women in their unit."

"The dominant perspective across the focus groups was that women should not be integrated into special operations forces units and specialties, with potential impact on mission effectiveness and their continued ability to function as a highly performing team central to participants’ concerns," the study states.

Physical ability was among their concerns, the report finds.

"To address the question of women’s abilities to meet [special operations forces] standards, we examined research exploring differences between males and females on physical ability and motor skill tests," the report states, Defense One reports.

"On average, males generally outperform females. That said, although there are often large differences between men and women, primary emphasis must be placed on an individual’s capabilities to perform critical tasks…"

http://www.newsmax.c...2/04/id/704566/

Edited by Zharkov, 05 December 2015 - 06:44 PM.

#29 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 06:50 PM

Let Mommie Do It:  

Bernard Kerik: 'Somebody's Got to Start Fighting Back' Against Terrorists

Terrorist attacks can happen anytime, anywhere, so Americans who legally possess guns and are permitted to carry them should be prepared to fight back, former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik tells Newsmax TV.

"I talked to a lot of law enforcement groups in New Jersey and New York, and I have strongly started to change the focus to say, 'Look, you are legally allowed to carry your gun 24 hours a day. Now it should be mandated,'" Kerik said Thursday on "Newsmax Prime."

The concern isn't with law-abiding moderate Muslims, Kerik said, but with extremists bent on attack.

"This is about extremists that come into this country for the sole purpose of annihilating Christians, of annihilating Westerners, Jews," he said. "We know they're here, they're going to go active at some point, and whether it's in a movie theater, whether you're dropping off your kid at school and they come into a school or a mall, we're going to run into this issue down the line a number of times in the future."

Citizens and police must be prepared at all times, he said.

"Whether it's cops or whether … it's other people out there that have firearms in their possession, somebody's got to start fighting back," Kerik said.

http://www.newsmax.c...2/03/id/704492/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When ISIS begins beheading the first women soldier prisoners of war, will Obama change his mind about women in war?

No.

It's all about population reduction.

Kill the women first, and population begins to decline.

Edited by Zharkov, 05 December 2015 - 06:51 PM.

#30 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:35 PM

I have known couple of great heroic woman in my life who fought Nazism tooth and nail. I believe that most women are as capable as men are.

#31 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 04:36 AM

That would be a minority view.    The majority of military disagree.

They can pull a trigger, sure.    But all except a few sociopaths are emotionally unsuited for war.

#32 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 03:39 AM

female-soldiers-army.jpg

"A Picture Is Better Than Words"

#33 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:00 AM

female-soldiers-army.jpg

"A Picture Is Better Than Words"

Some people like yourself who have never seen real war are degrading woman's ability to be a soldier, and women can be better than some fat arsed men.

#34 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:45 AM

Some can be better but military officers agree that most of them are not.

Army women hurt more often in combat training, experience more mental health issues

In basic combat training, women are injured at twice the rate of men. For example, among the fastest groups of men and women in a 2-mile run, the male injury rate is 10 percent and the female rate is 26 percent.

9.Morning.jpg

http://www.washingto...-training-expe/

Edited by Zharkov, 22 December 2015 - 05:37 PM.

#35 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:59 PM

Women in the military was Bill Clinton's idea

Edited by Zharkov, 22 December 2015 - 10:33 PM.

#36 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:40 PM

Every month on the average, 20 US servicemen and women, every month commit suicide

#37 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:59 PM

Few Nations Open Combat Roles to Women

Despite lifting a ban in 1989, the number of women in combat arms in Canada remains low despite there being no specific physical requirements for jobs within the Canadian land forces.

Israel requires military service of all citizens — and women in the Israel Defense Forces may only serve in two light-infantry border units when it comes to combat on direct land.

Australia is still experiencing fallout from recently permitting women to join the combat ranks of the Australian Defense Force. Civilian leaders, who actually do the recruiting, continue to resist the tough physical and mental standards for women.

British and European labor laws bar governments from assigning women to jobs that they know will cause injuries.

"Evidence that female soldiers in the combat arms incurred a disproportionately high instance of serious injuries could invoke this provision, based on differences in the likelihood and severity of injuries," the Marines' study concluded. "In such a case, allowing women to participate in ground close combat would be an act of negligence.

http://www.newsmax.c...2/24/id/707055/

#38 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43805 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 07:09 PM

#39 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:28 PM

Yes, even a weak woman can still pull a trigger.

But they fall apart emotionally in battle when the enemy is trying to kill them.

And for keeping secrets during enemy interrogation, forget it.   They won't stop talking.

#40 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:20 PM

eii3.jpg

She's Not Built For The Job

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru