• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cindyatnib

cindyatnib

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

Does anyone have some recipes from Russian cuisine, apart from bliny?

#2 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11897 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:06 PM

Hi Cindy

well I have several cookery books of Soviet cuisine which goes far beyond the borders of modern Russia.

However, I can share a few decent websites which I use sometimes. Try Googling up Russian Cuisine + recipes, something like that.

http://www.food.com/recipes/russian

http://en.wikipedia...._Russian_dishes

get started on those and share any you find on here

#3 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

hey cindy ::::

in the early spring we can gather whatever leaves are growing out of the ground and - only those which we know for certain are not poisoned - and then cook them with some kind of oily addition, along with garlic and onions. the most important part is to be certain that the leaves are washed clean and not poisoned in the first place. mostly it is "shchi" or "water cress". and it is important not to cook it too much. in fact the cooking could be totaly forgotten, and the oil should be pure vegetable. in fact there is no need to use any animal products in this recipe. leave out the boiled egg.

in fact you could just make a good GREEN smoothie and that is just as good as SHCHI or green borshch.

the russian family who are BUTENKO are just as much russian as any bliny, and they are in perfect health from being raw vegitarians.

then again you could take all of the ingredients of regular red borshch and leave out the meat and butter and sour cream. you could make a red smoothie.

most important of all;; do not forget the garlic.

vlad

#4 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:17 AM

hey cindy :::::::::::::

here is the link for the butenko web site -----  https://snt152.mail....215ad7c1ba&fv=1 ------ this is just one link, for one of their messages.

this is how to make contact. ---

You are receiving this e-mail from The Raw Family because you signed up to receive The Raw Family Newsletter either by e-mail or via www.rawfamily.com. To ensure that you continue to receive e-mail from Victoria, please add victoria@rawfamily.com to your address book today

vlad

#5 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:22 AM

hey cindy ::::::::::::

here is some good message content with a good recipe for what could just as well be shchi or green borshch.

~~~~~~~~~~

Avo Parsley Green Smoothie

Dear Friends,

Greens are the most nutritious source of food on Earth and that is why all creatures on our planet consume some form of greens. Even polar bears eat moss, tigers and lions munch on grass, and wales consume algae. Greens have been an essential part of the human diet since the beginning of time, but during the last two centuries, people in western countries have almost completely stopped eating them.

Green smoothies help us to catch up with consuming enough greens. Here is my favorite recipe from last week.

Avo Parsley Green Smoothie

1 bunch of fresh parsley
2 peeled kiwis
1 apple
1/2 small ripe avocado
2 cups water

Yields 2 quarts

~~~~~~~~~~~~

i do not know why they peel the kiwis, but they did not peel the avacado,

no one peels apples any more, certainly. - and the apple seeds should be eaten somehow ;;;

if not by us, then by the birds.

vlad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru