• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

What is all the tic tac toe of a foreign language on this board?

I could write math and explain how existence works but that would do nothing for 'we the people' except perhaps enable pigs to make weapons. 

So peeese, howe 'bout articulating in 'ingish' for us dum poelox dat dunt noe anee bet'r.

I wannna beee smaught 2

#2 Shilka

Shilka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20852 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

Nothing's stopping you from using a translator if you absolutely must know what's being posted in other languages. Besides, learning a few new languages can only benefit yourself. There's more to the world than the narrow and blinkered English-only language and Anglo culture. Enquiring minds would welcome the opportunity to expand their horizons.

#3 Liebe

Liebe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2067 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

Bishadi's use of English makes it seem like a foreign language anyway.

#4 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

Bishadi's use of English makes it seem like a foreign language anyway.

Liebe, you have been lying and misleading on this forum, for years. You understand, every word that I write, but as usual, you just like to post a rant.

#5 Owl2

Owl2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:41 PM

It used to irritate me too, seeing other languages in an English site. Today I dont care so much. If a post is by someone I  like reading then I might convert it to read, but otherwise I could not care less. Simply scroll past them now. I think being so ill for so long has mellowed me somewhat..LOL

#6 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:12 AM

Liebe, you have been lying and misleading on this forum, for years. You understand, every word that I write, but as usual, you just like to post a rant.

НА ХУЙ ТЕБЕ ДУРАКА!

#7 Richard Parker

Richard Parker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:35 PM

I don't know, maybe I'm somewhat biased. I kind of like foreign languages, even if I don't understand them! But what can I say, I realized decades ago that I really enjoy going to other countries and checking out their stuff. You know, there's really a lot of fantastic food on this planet. Years ago when I was in Panama, I was at this restaurant and they had chicken on the menu with some kind of mango glaze salsa. I thought, I don't know, but let me tell you, it was delicious! Bon appetit!

Oh no, that wasn't english!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru