• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:02 AM

Thousands Of Russians
Volunteer To Fight US In Iraq
By Timofei Byelo
Pravda.Ru
3-11-3

Around ten thousand Russian citizens have applied for entry visas into Iraq to defend this country against the planned aggression by the warmongering USA and UK, according to the Iraqi Embassy in Moscow.
_
Iraqi Ambassador to Moscow, Abbas Khalaf, declared last week that the Embassy had received around 3,500 requests, a number which has multiplied in the last few days, according to sources in the same Embassy.
_
The requests come from young males, some with combat experience, who describe themselves as 'volunteers' who are willing to defend Iraq against the illegal armed aggression of the USA and the United Kingdom, two countries which continue to follow a belligerent stance on crisis management, wholly outside the generally accepted concepts of a New World Order based upon multilateralist approaches to problem solving, based upon the United Nations Organisation, a position championed by president Putin's Russian Federation.
_
For those who present an adequate reason for travelling to Iraq, the Embassy provides a visa and transportation, free of charge.

#2 McRat

McRat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:05 AM

Nothing like a target rich environment!

Funny, the "human shields" all went home after they spent a few weeks in Iraq. Maybe they learned something about Iraq?

#3 Indrid Cole

Indrid Cole

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:30 AM

Originally posted by McRat

How unsurprising the fascists would think this in this manner....

Are the Iraqi civilians not enough of a target for you? Or does leaving depleted uranium dust all over their country to kill their babies not make you feel manly enough? What exactly does it take to make an American get a hard-on these days?

#4 McRat

McRat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:36 AM

I wouldn't call Russian Muslim Soldiers civilians. You can if you like!

Modern armies go through great lengths to reduce civilian casualites. Except countries like Iraq, who deliberately target civilians. And terrorists.

#5 Kraig

Kraig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:36 AM

I think it will not be enough target.

Probably only one crew will have "fun" using a super bomb over Bagda. The others will just be jealous.

:(

#6 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:38 AM

You are just a phucking rat and a Zionist scum.

#7 Indrid Cole

Indrid Cole

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:41 AM

I wouldn't call Russian Muslim Soldiers civilians. You can if you like!

And from what font of salacious information did this data about the Russians volunteers being Muslim spring? You have some facts to back up this conjecture, right? Or were you just hoping to slur Muslims?

Modern armies go through great lengths to reduce civilian casualites. Except countries like Iraq, who deliberately target civilians. And terrorists.

Iraq is "targeting terrorists" and civilians? Phraseology doesn't seem to be your strong suit. What civilians is Iraq "targeting" and with what weapons?

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:51 AM

Why would the Russians fly the so called Russian volunteers to Iraq for free?

LOL

The saddman will pay 15 rubles a day and a life insurance policy of 2000 rubles per body then the lucky ones can keep their loot scavenged from the iraq riots from the saddmans overthrow and the Russian ambusspoussys will have their planes ready...for free!!!

ain't russia the same ole place......

ROFFLMASSZZOFF!

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 03:56 AM

All they want is a way out of Russia, a free ride. Once the war resumes they'll
try to defect to the west.........

#10 Indrid Cole

Indrid Cole

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 04:03 AM

Originally posted by Recon
All they want is a way out of Russia, a free ride. Once the war resumes they'll
try to defect to the west.........

I certainly think that everyone reading here who isn't a fascist will know to give that particular bit of reasoning all the attention it is due.

#11 McRat

McRat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 04:19 AM

Originally posted by Indrid Cole
And from what font of salacious information did this data about the Russians volunteers being Muslim spring? You have some facts to back up this conjecture, right? Or were you just hoping to slur Muslims?

Iraq is "targeting terrorists" and civilians? Phraseology doesn't seem to be your strong suit. What civilians is Iraq "targeting" and with what weapons?

Southwestern Russia has a significant Muslim population, does it not? Many Muslims need to go fight in a Jihad due to religious convictions. I'm not "slurring" them. Just stating facts. In 1991 Muslims from other countries did go to Iraq to fight. Not many.

Again in Afhganistan many Muslims from other countries went to fight a Jihad again.

It's not new. It's tragic. But once they side with Saddam, they become targets.

#12 Indrid Cole

Indrid Cole

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 04:31 AM

Southwestern Russia has a significant Muslim population, does it not? Many Muslims need to go fight in a Jihad due to religious convictions. I'm not "slurring" them. Just stating facts. In 1991 Muslims from other countries did go to Iraq to fight. Not many.

I am well familiar with the distribution of Muslims in the Russian Federation, and already knew this. There are Muslims in America, and China too. So what? Where is your data indicating that the Russians who volunteered are Muslim?

It was, after all, your statement.

Again in Afhganistan many Muslims from other countries went to fight a Jihad again.

What's this got to do with anything? We're discussing Iraq here. There may have been some Muslims in the Civil War also; what would that have to do with Iraq?

It's not new. It's tragic. But once they side with Saddam, they become targets.

And what else isn't new is that some people (fascists) seem to take pleasure in killing. Are you amoung them? Your first post seemed to indicate such, but now you're claiming it to be a tragedy. Ironic, or just hypocritical?

#13 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 04:34 AM

I notice that you are now a moderator. Congratulations.

However, I find it rather amusing and ironic that you may now be accused of what you accused me of in the old forum. I found your insinuation to be rather short sighted and I took offense when you tasked me with all of the deletions in the old forum when that was in fact not the case (believe what you may).

May you not meet someone like yourself in a year accusing you of what you stated about me. Unfair statements are very hard to tolerate when they come from the uninformed.

I would have sent this via private message or email, but you do not accept those so this will have to do.

#14 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 04:42 AM

read my lips boys: MOAB

#15 McRat

McRat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 04:50 AM

Originally posted by Indrid Cole
I am well familiar with the distribution of Muslims in the Russian Federation, and already knew this. There are Muslims in America, and China too. So what? Where is your data indicating that the Russians who volunteered are Muslim?

It was, after all, your statement.

What's this got to do with anything? We're discussing Iraq here. There may have been some Muslims in the Civil War also; what would that have to do with Iraq?

And what else isn't new is that some people (fascists) seem to take pleasure in killing. Are you amoung them? Your first post seemed to indicate such, but now you're claiming it to be a tragedy. Ironic, or just hypocritical?

Simply stating the obvious. I'd be surprised if a significant number of mainstream Russians believe in Saddam enough to die for him. Afghanistan left alot of scars in the Russian Army. Most would rather avoid it. Hence, that's why a lot of Russians don't want another war in the region.

#16 Guest_Viking396_*

Guest_Viking396_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2003 - 04:54 AM

For those who present an adequate reason for travelling to Iraq, the Embassy provides a visa and transportation, free of charge.

Yeah, alrighty then...... and Iraq has you believe that Russians are joining this fight because of US aggression. How rich is that!

I want to thank you for your utter contempt for fact. Iraq also says they have no weapons, Saddam himself said he had no missiles, yet a week later wow, there they are, yet you trust every word that Iraq spouts as truth.

I thought the protester I heard this morning who thought we had UN backing for Kosovo was ignorant, you have topped the vigster my friend....

#17 Katyusha

Katyusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 05:53 AM

... is that meddling holier-than-thou American imperialists are there first!

Puritan Yankees cannot stop meddling in others' affairs.

#18 Uragan

Uragan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17196 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 06:08 AM

Sorry but Russians don't fight unless they know they can kill more of the enemy. Russian muslims are mostly secular, jihad? Russian muslims also speak russian not arabic.

Expect them to carry Igla M's to take down any pesky AH-64's. They will also attack at night on american supply convoys using RPG-7's, and use Orion 1 night vision goggles(made in Russia).

http://www.rusarm.ru/images/orion1.jpg

#19 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2004 - 04:14 AM

Or are they still marching?:P

#20 thirteen

thirteen

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2488 posts