2 replies to this topic

#1 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:26 AM

??? WHO WAS GAIUS MARIUS ???

he was one of the demons of ancient history. he once ordered the execution of three thousand roman citizens. and he was the dictator of the roman state. the legal dictator appointed to protect the republic.

before that gaius marius was the leader of the roman military, and he totaly reorganized the military. this included a good supply system which included bakery wagons and garlic.

YES GARLIC.

garlic was issued everyday and the men were instructed to eat a complete bulb of garlic every day. look at a bulb of garlic, it is all of the 12 to 20 little sections, the cloves. NO not just a few cloves of garlic, the whole bulb durring the day.

then gaius marius gave all the men a few new things; new larger shields, new larger helmets, additional sholder armour, and one more spear to carry with all of that extra weight. then he gave some new marching orders; faster steps, longer strides, one more hour of march each day, and building a complete fortification every night. THEY DID IT ALL. because they were eating fresh raw garlic every day. when there was not enuf garlic they ate raw onions, raw turnips, or raw parsely with the root, all of this good healthy food was eaten with fresh raw fruit; apples, figs, prunes, apricots, plums, lemons and grapes. infact that is the only way that it is really possible to eat raw garlic; you must bite and chew it all at once with raw fruit.

more later;

vlad

Edited by vladzo, 06 November 2014 - 07:09 PM.

#2 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11904 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:10 PM

Yes Gauis Marius was Roman General and Dictator

His personal bodyguard if I remember was the Bardiae, some 10,000 strong

He beat the Cimbri and Teutones

He endured an operation on varicose veins without any anaesthetic

Garlic is a natural antibiotic I eat LOADS of garlic and root ginger every day...:-)

#3 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:11 PM

hey zhurnalist :::::

i never heard about the varicose veins operation.

i have learned to overcome the problems of arthritis with garlic and an extra pair of pants with two extra pairs of socks when i go out to the bus stop. and yes, raw ginger is also as good as garlic, it aids our natural immune system, our natural anti-bodies. it is also good to prevent the addition of unwanted anti-bodies from entering our immune system by not eating too much meat and well cooked if we do.

gaius marius defeated the cimbri and tuetones by inventing the breakable javelin, the pilum. the pilum was made of an extra long iron point, attached to a heavy wooden handle. originaly the point fit into the handle and  was attached to the handle by two metal pegs. marius changed that to one soft wood peg and one hard metal peg. on conntact with an opposing object, the soft wooden peg braeks and the handle turns down on the metal peg. this leaves it impossible for the enemy to throw back the pilum. and if it sticks into a shield, the bent weapon impeads movement, untill it is removed.

my new name for my book about sparticus is "SPARTACUS the ANTITHESIS" usinf the word antithesis as in the philosophy of hegal.

vlad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru