• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#161 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

A surface burst results in the highest possible overpressures near ground zero.

Makes sense. So, we are to believe the Americans developed a radical new billion-dollar weapon then they deploy it in the least efficient manner, high altitude blast. By deploying the imaginary atom bomb at high altitude they were better able to dilute the blast effects so that an M-69 swarming might be described as an atomiic blast. Try faking a ground level atomic explosion with yields like 20 kt. You would need that much TNT to fake it. Try sneaking in a 20 kt blast equivalent of TNT into Hiroshima or Nagasaki without being detected.

Anyways, they have reduced the size of their fake atom bombs so that they can throw a firecracker in a crowd and describe that as an act of micro-nuke Islamist jihad terrorism.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 09 March 2014 - 08:42 PM.

#162 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

That poster sent an email to a seismology place asking about seismic records from the 1945 blasts. He got a reply saying that there was no seismic equipment around back then that could detect a 15kt airblast so there are no records.

The quake in Kumamoto Japan in July 1889 was recorded as a M6.3. Therefore it is untrue that the seismologists in Japan were unable to detect the atom bomb if it had existed and had been used in 1945.

I will remind the readers that the Hiroshima blast was estimated to be the equivavalent of a M6.3. This was in 1945.

Source for Kumamoto quake;

Seiberg, A. Handbuch der Erdbebenkunde- Braunschweig : F. Vieweg und Sohn, (1904)

Further elaboration:

seismic equipment in 1902;

Shemakha Azerbaijan (Cauacasus)
February 13, 1902
Intensity M5.4

Source- Nove Illustrovane Listy..(1902) page 188 Private collection.

or perhaps this one;

Boston Massachusetts
Cape Ann
June 14 1744
Intensity- M6.4

Source- Originals in: American Antiquarian Society and New York Public Library (Jan Kozac collection) (1975)

Edited by Ghostwriter, 09 March 2014 - 08:52 PM.

#163 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

The wheels began to turn for an initial test of the Ulam-Teller design, codenamed MIKE, to be conducted in the fall of 1952. Teller thought that Los Alamos was dragging their feet, argued with the management, failed to convince them, and then walked out of Los Alamos. He used his political connections to set up a rival weapons lab at Livermore, California, which would soon become the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. There, he could make sure that things were done as he wanted them done, and besides, the competition would help keep Los Alamos on track.

However, Teller was basically out of the loop for the MIKE test. MIKE was set up on a Pacific Atoll. It was a tall tower with a weight of 73 tonnes (80 tons) and was emphatically a test, not a weapon -- there was no good way to delivery a Super that big. The test was heavily instrumented. MIKE was detonated and it wasn't a fizzle. It was the biggest man-made explosion the world had ever seen by far, about ten megatonnes, roughly 800 times more powerful than the atomic bombs that had destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Edward Teller was watching, if indirectly. He was watching a seismograph in a basement at the University of California at Berkeley. When he saw the seismograph trace jump, he knew that his brainchild had worked. He jubilantly sent a coded message to a friend: IT'S A BOY!

I don't recall ever seeing that seismogram, have you?

Doesn't seem like any other country on earth recorded that so-called 800-times-Hiroshima blast. The Hiroshima blast, had it been an atom bomb with a yield of 6.3 on the Richter scale would have been recorded halfway around the world. Imagine how far a needle-bending event 800 times Hiroshima would have propagated around the planet through the crust.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 10 March 2014 - 05:36 AM.

#164 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

cf2cYO.jpg

The sun is shining directly above the mushroom cloud. A noontime sun at 8:15 am.

#165 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

Let's take a moment and look at some testimonials about the flash from the so-called atom bomb in Hiroshima on that summer morning in August, 1945. Note the contradictions.

Hiroshi Sawachika:

MR. SAWACHIKA: I was in my office. I had just entered the room and said "Good morning." to colleagues and I was about to approach my desk when outside it suddenly turned bright red.

Yosaku Mikami:

The car passed through Miyuki Bashi and was approaching the train office, when I saw the blue flash from the window.

Isao Kita:

MR. KITA: Well, at that time, I happened to be receiving the transmission over the wireless. I was in the receiving room and I was facing northward. I noticed the flashing light. It was not really a big flash.

Akira Onogi:

I saw blue flash of light just like a spark made by a train or some short circuit.

Hiroko Fukada:

INTERVIEWER: What was the color of the light?
ANSWER: I remember it was yellow.

Akihiro Takahashi:

That was the moment when the blast came. And then the tremendous noise came and we were left in the dark

Kinue Tomoyasu:

As I opened the window, there came the flash. it was so bright, a ten or hundred or thousand times brighter than a camera flash bulb. The flash was piercing my eyes and my mind went blank.

Yoshitaka Kawamoto:

All I can remember was a pale lightening flash for two or three seconds.

Toshiko Saeki:

Then, suddenly there came a flash of light. I can't describe what it was like

Akiko Takakura:

INTERVIEWER: Can you explain the flash?
TAKAKURA: Well, it was like a white magnesium flash.

Mamoru Yukihiro:

INTERVIEWER: Uh....how was it when you saw the ray?
YUKIHIRO: Immediately after I saw the strange yellow ray,

Taeko Teramae:

I saw something shining in the clear blue sky. I wondered what it was, so I stared at it. As the light grew bigger, the shining thing got bigger as well. And at the moment when I spoke to my friend,there was a flash, far brighter than one used for a camera. It exploded right in front of my eyes.

Takehiko Sakai:

I turned back when there was an intense flash like the magnesium light used for photographing.

Yoshito Matsushige:

There was a flash from the indoor wires as if lightening had struck. I didn't hear any sound, how shall I say, the world around me turned bright white

These are testimonials that crept out of Japan in spite of MacArthur's nationwide censorship shroud over information coming in and going out. These were leaked out in the hopes that they might reinforce the atom bomb hoaxster's claims in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Japanese and American elites shopped around Japan for some liars willing to provide false testimony.

How many swore there were jews gassed to death in NAZIS camps? Plenty.

The jews dont even believe that one anymore. Still, there is evidence that at any given time at any given place you can find a bunch of liars ready to lie for cash. Even in Japan.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 10 March 2014 - 05:34 AM.

#166 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:54 PM

In the 1800s the quake in Loma Pieta California was detected in Norway, halfway across the globe. Loma Pieta was a 6.8.

So, where are the historical seismograms recorded halfway around the world for Hiroshima and Nagasaki? How can half the nations of the world conspire to hide those? The only thing I can see is that the world has had a hidden global network of tribal affiliates running everything behind the scenes at the leadership levels. To these people borders are for human cattle not for them. Maybe that's why they make us hate the idea of a global government because they have had one for centuries and dont want to relenquish that power.

#167 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5496 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:11 PM

cf2cYO.jpg

The sun is shining directly above the mushroom cloud. A noontime sun at 8:15 am.

http://www.theatlant...-school/267042/

The photographs at the above link show lighting that is entirely consistent with a low sun.

#168 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5496 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:14 PM

So, where are the historical seismograms recorded halfway around the world for Hiroshima and Nagasaki? How can half the nations of the world conspire to hide those? The only thing I can see is that the world has had a hidden global network of tribal affiliates running everything behind the scenes at the leadership levels. To these people borders are for human cattle not for them. Maybe that's why they make us hate the idea of a global government because they have had one for centuries and dont want to relenquish that power.

A small atomic bomb detonated in the air can hardly compare to an earthquake.

#169 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:22 PM

For those unfamiliar with the historical seismicity (documented tremors) of Japan I will point out that Japan is located in the famous Ring-of-Fire and sitting near the intersections of the Eurasian, Pacific, and Philippine Plates.

Rd5qb7.png
15aSso.png

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are located in an earthquake zone known as the Southwest Honshu Arc.

3xzwtN.png

Within this seismic perimeter and relatively close to Hiroshima and Nagasaki are five volcanos. (1)Abu, (3)Oki-dogo, and (5)Kannabe are known as Holocene Shield volcanos while (2)Sanbe is a Caldera that last erupted in 1650 BC. (4)Daisen is a Holocene Strato-volocano.

Without getting into the specific tremor signatures that one might expect in each of these seismic classifications, one can easily see that tremor-awareness is nothing new to the people of Japan.

Anyone familiar with the historical seismicity of the Southwest Honshu Arc will never dispute that tremors and quakes are taken very seriously by the Japanese people and someone living there expects the forecasting abilities of these networks of seismological outposts to be as accurate as humanly possible.

#170 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:31 PM

In the following illustrations I will leave it to the reader to visualize the type of wave that would race through the ground after an atomic blast consistent with design expectations. These illustrations are graphical models representing the types of waves seismologists normally deal with. I am sure that if such a thing as an atom bomb existed we would have seen distinctive seismological signatures to date.

9K7Omi.pngSaITke.pngpOnHhB.pngP0VsN2.png

#171 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:34 PM

Canadian Prime Minister Mackenzie King was in the loop early, aware of " the secret process which has such appauling possibilities of enormous destruction," as he noted in his personal diary in April of 1944.

If he did not know it was a hoax he was NOT IN THE LOOP AT ALL.

They needed Canadian-refined uranium to develop the weapon that, 50 years ago, was to transform human history in a mid-summer cataclysm.

Canada, silent and non-atomic bomb nation partner to the atomic hoaxsters. Was Canada an unsuspecting dupe? If they were they weren't anymore when they built dumploads and started calling those nuclear reactors. They lost their virginity for sure there if they eventually decide to state they were duped about the bomb uranium.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 09 March 2014 - 11:40 PM.

#172 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

The official history of the U.S Atomic Energy Commission records that President Franklin Roosevelt was impressed enough by the unease among the scientists to ask his American advisors, on Set. 22, 1944: " Should the bomb be used against the Japanese, or should it be tested in the United States and held as a threat?"

Of course Japanese spies dont exist in America. Since those around them are white who could imagine they would ever take yellow money to spy for the Japs. The whole atom bomb story is so riddled with convoluuted nonsense it is a shock to discover so many people "swear it is authentic".

Japs had no spies at Los Alamo, no..no..no.
Japs had no spies at the three American B29 assembly plants,no...no...no.
Japs had no spies where the M-69 were assembled,no..no,impossible, eh?

Rest assured the Japs had spies everywhere. The spies would have gotten in the way of the plotting to fake atom bombs. WW2 was a genocide masquerading as a war meaning at the leadership levels in Japan and the United States they are tribally affiliated.

They dont need to spy on each other because they secretly tell each other everything going on including how many they want dead on either side, who they will be, and how much land will be freed up for development or how many plane or shipbuilding contracts will the proposed staged aggression yield.

The hoaxster's story about the secret bomb is so full of it making the Japs appear stupid and not interested in spying overseas in America.

Reader is invited to scour the web to harvest any links that lead to stories of how spy networks that usually run pretty tight suddenly fail everywhere as far as the atom bomb hoax is concerned. It's like the intelligence failures of 911 all over that war.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 10 March 2014 - 12:01 AM.

#173 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:03 AM

Rare photo of split mushroom cloud found in Hiroshima
(AFP) – Jan 9, 2013

6lsAcU.png

TOKYO — A rare photo showing the mushroom cloud from the Hiroshima atomic bombing in two distinct parts, one above the other, has been discovered in the city, a museum curator said Wednesday.

Poor curator was born nameless. Mr. Noname.

The black-and-white picture is believed to have been taken about half-an-hour after the bombing on August 6, 1945, around 10 kilometres (six miles) east of the hypocentre.

"The existence of this shot was always known in history books, but this is the first time that the actual print has been discovered," said a curator at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum.

Mr. Noname says so, must be true, eh?

"A shot showing the mushroom cloud split into two like this is very rare."

Indeed, whenever Japs are portrayed as foreigners in movies they invariably carry a camera strung around their necks. The camera appeared as an exoskeletal appendage to their natural anatomy. Now we are to believe photos of the Hiroshima bombing are rare. Get real, eh? In the land of the kings-of-the-click, yea, right.

The photo was found among articles related to the atomic bombing now owned by Honkawa Elementary School in Hiroshima city, she said.

Elementary schools have much to lose if the truth about atom bombs goes viral in the mainstream. They earned a living frightening legions of youth with that BS for several decades. Not surprising they are the launching pad to this latest hoax maintenance effort.

A shill needs nothing more than this micro-thin piece of fabrication to consider the clocks reset on the question of the sun striking the mushroom cloud at the wrong time. They will always discover some new artifact to counter a slip-up in their previous hoax work. Soon they may discover many more watches that stopped at 8:15am to counter the persistant rumors that only one person owned a watch in Hiroshima that day.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 10 March 2014 - 01:45 AM.

#174 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:13 AM

According to the atomic bomb theories it was said that NOTHING WOULD GROW IN HIROSHIMA FOR 75 YEARS after the so-called atomic explosion. Would you be surprised to learn that Oleanders were growing all over the place very shortly after the blast? This fact is very much in the Japanese collective psyche and they are described as miracles at every memorial where they are considered a part of this memorabilia. "A miracle,"

DDiQhD.png

Not even two weeks after the bomb that would wipe out all life for 75 years oleanders are growing everywhere. The miracle is that the hoaxsters were able to pull off a hoax of this magnitude and cost to the treasury. A real hard hit to the treasury.

Ordinary unaffiliated crooks are thrown in jail for decades for robbing a store at gunpoint while these bigtime affiliated crooks are given medals of congress when they divest the treasury of several billions of dollars under false pretenses. Pretences they never have to prove irrefutably before the treasury doors swing wide open and the gold of a nation falls into theiir laps.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 10 March 2014 - 01:16 AM.

#175 Radio1

Radio1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5496 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:16 AM

Anyone familiar with the historical seismicity of the Southwest Honshu Arc will never dispute that tremors and quakes are taken very seriously by the Japanese people and someone living there expects the forecasting abilities of these networks of seismological outposts to be as accurate as humanly possible.

Plate tectonics is a hoax, as is the spheroid earth.

#176 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

An apte metaphor of the relationship between the affiliated and the little people:

Pu3FUN.png

Top heavy.

#177 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:39 AM

Seismology is the science that studies earthquakes. Seismologists are those people examining the data harvested by their seismographs and correlating this data into a format that will illustrate degree of tremor and duration, things like that.

Seismology traces it's timeline back to the 1755 Lisbon earthquake. At this time organized efforts were put in place to collect the data from the quake and draft models that would lead to the implementation of preventive measures. To many, the Lisbon quake was the beginning of seismology as AN ORGANIZED SCIENCE. Of course earthquakes were happening before organized science poured over the data and the intensity and duration of the tremors were analzed by THOSE FLEEING THE QUAKE, but the difference from LISBON ON was to mark the dawn of quake archives. After the Lisbon quake the world would have a clearer picture of the event and because of the organization of this science the world would HAVE HISTORICAL SEISMOGRAMS ON MANAGED ARCHIVES. Each quake examined TO DEATH.

iFQnHx.png

Again in Japan in the late 1800s three English professors, John Milne, James Ewing, and Thomas Gray at The Imperial College of Tokyo, invented the first seismic instruments sensitive enough to be used in the scientific study of earthquakes.

0sGjyF.png

#178 Burebista

Burebista

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:20 AM

http://www.theatlant...-school/267042/

The photographs at the above link show lighting that is entirely consistent with a low sun.

Are you talking about this picture? (from above link)

Look at the shadow again.

AP528138208966-thumb-615x790-110562.jpg

#179 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:17 PM

Hoaxing atom bombs requires the kind of mindset best illustrated by the following:

Freedom is the right to do what which the law allows. This interpretation of the word will at the proper time be of service to us, because all freedom will thus be in our hands, since the laws will abolish or create only that which is desirable for us according to the aforesaid program.

What is a little atom bomb fibbing when these guys control our freedom by their infiltration into politics and legislation?

We shall deal with the press in the following way: what is the part played by the press to-day? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall lay on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any organ of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press. For any attempt to attack us, if such still be possible, we shall inflict fines without mercy. Such measures as stamp tax, deposit of caution-money and fines secured by these deposits, will bring in a huge income to the government. It is true that party organs might not spare money for the sake of publicity, but these we shall shut up at the second attack upon us. No one shall with impunity lay a finger on the aureole of our government infallibility. The pretext for stopping any publication will be the alleged plea that it is agitating the public mind without occasion or justification. I BEG YOU TO NOTE THAT AMONG THOSE MAKING ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO BE ORGANS ESTABLISHED BY US, BUT THEY WILL ATTACK EXCLUSIVELY POINTS THAT WE HAVE PRE-DETERMINED TO ALTER.

If this statement was false you might find thousands of free speech online forums to choose from. Places where the moderation is completely controlled by the reader for his benefit only. What the reader does not wish to see he removes from his view. Not the anon guy sitting on a mushroom somewhere in lala land deciding what everyone should or should not read or what is politically correct or not.

Anyways, the above quote highlights the concept of controlled-opposition.

They use controlled opposition in police review boards, lawyer governing bodies, human rights commissions, websites and forums and many more places where people believe the organization exists to protect their rights against state oppression and state theft and murder.

Medical review boards they control to create the image of competance and safety.

They have infiltrated and control food and drug safety agencies so we may be poisoned and killed with impuniity by those placing deadly toxins in food as preservatives to prolong shelf life and profit. Ransacking our health and drawing profit from our suffering and demise are traits consistent with this class of tribal arrogance and contempt.

They create the presidency to make their masses of public schooled drones think only that man makes all the choices for a nation and when they are changed at election time the people think the people pulling the strings behind these puppets have mysteriously gone away.

They are masters of illusion and deceit, naturals for a global atom bomb conspiracy to defraud the taxpayers.

Every place in human affairs where a body exists with the power to inflict damage to the tribe it is infiltrated at the leadership levels and controlled from there if not originally set up by them.

When you control consumer advocacy groups you can send defective crap to market without fear of serious reprisals. If you control the judiciary and the money supplies well, you could give a rat's a** who makes the laws.

This is mindset that governs the activities of the tribally affiliated global swarms that hoist one billion dollar treasury-depleting hoax after the other onto the backs of their human cattle.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 10 March 2014 - 11:40 PM.

#180 Ghostwriter

Ghostwriter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:13 AM

The tribally affiliated describe the little people:

If we have been able to bring them to such a pitch of stupid blindness is it not a proof, and an amazingly clear proof, of the degree to which the mind of the GOYIM is undeveloped in comparison with our mind? This it is, mainly, which guarantees our success.

These clowns are unbelievable, they force all the non-affiliates to serve 12 years in their indoctrination camps from early childhood through adolescence then consider it a blessing of the creator that they might be a lot smarter than us. They force stupidity into the minds of their captive audiences then describe the product as bad genes or inferior intellect.

Remove the publiic school from the equation and watch these creeps go back to selling rags and snake oil fast.

Their main advantage is dishonesty, hypocracy, and a secret swarm to vehicle that, not smarts.

I have studied many of their hoaxes and believe me those stories are so retarded and contradictory only fearful brainwashed dolts and those that envy greed and corruption for their own personal gain will ever see them as facts.

Edited by Ghostwriter, 11 March 2014 - 02:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Pravda.Ru