• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:18 PM

The pursuit of the Zionist is the ME problem.

Just because they took Jerusalem in 67' does not mean it is over. The Zionist pukes MUST HAVE the mount. Most know the pictures of a 'holy land' by the pictures of that gold dome. That dome is a muslim site, not a jewish nor Christian building.

Under that dome is what many of Judaism consider to be the "holy of holies" and until a temple is Rebuilt, an alter, and even the sacrificing of the 'lambs' must be completed, per Zionist, before messiah comes.
The morons of the West (my home country) are funding this pursuit and why Israel even exists in Palestine.

If more people completely understood what that whole divide is about, it would have ended a long time ago.

my approach is to put the religion on the line, directly! Give Israel the mount, if they disarm. If they actually believe so purely that they are it and god is going to protect them if they do these things, then they will never need a weapon again. So either they believe, or they don't

I want to know if this idea has merit?

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:45 PM

""Since yesterday we've been demanding the closure of the Maghabira gate (which leads to the Al-Aqsa compound), because of the provocations and statements against Muslims by various rightwing parties," he told AFP.

"We are waiting to see what happens at the Knesset today", he said, adding, "There have been Jordanian contacts with Israel to prevent any moves that will affect Al-Aqsa's status" under Jordanian administration.

The Israeli Knesset, or parliament, is due to debate in the evening a bill introduced by MP Moshe Feiglin, a hardline member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party, which envisages the "application of Israeli sovereignty" over the compound
"

That's today Feb 25, 2014......

tic tic tic tic tic tic

#3 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:44 PM

"BDS is coming inside the Jewish community. That is the clear thrust of several recent events in which Jews who are appalled by Israels conduct are insisting on their right to discuss the use of boycott, divestment and sanctions as a means to pressure Israeli society"

Reconstructionist Jewish site censors rabbis essay because he supports BDS and one state
Israel/Palestine

Philip Weiss on April 26,

https://mondoweiss.n...ensors-supports

Many in the Jewish community interpret the demands of BDS, should they be met, as culminating in the destruction of Israel. References to the return of Arab lands as well as the solving of the refugee problem lead some to reach those conclusions. To me, those are extreme interpretations that are consistent with the continuation of the denial of the injustice that the Palestinians have suffered by our hands. The goal of BDS is not to destroy Israel, but to change Israel and address the legitimate concerns of the Palestinians.

The Palestinians didnt have a part in the Zionist dream. Ari Shavit writes in his book, My Promised Land We chose not to see them. We chose not to see them as part of the vision, as inhabitants of the land whose rights needed to be respected in order for us to build a Jewish homeland based on justice and fairness. Continuing that blindness will only lead to interminable conflict and suffering. I want to work, instead, for resolution

I guess that I am not the only one that is against zionism and the oppression of Palestinians

#4 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:03 PM

Let's put it this way, Pissadi. If Jews do not do something to stop the genocide of Palestinians, another genocide will befall Jews very soon!

#5 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:37 PM

Let's put it this way, Pissadi. If Jews do not do something to stop the genocide of Palestinians, another genocide will befall Jews very soon!

You're all talk.

For example: JFJFP are jews doing something to stop the genocide of Palestinians but you are doing NOTHING!

#6 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:44 PM

You're all talk.

For example: JFJFP are jews doing something to stop the genocide of Palestinians but you are doing NOTHING!

I know some of them, but they are few and far between and not dedicated enough.I went to Reform Synagogue ate cake with them, nice people but full of hot air

#7 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:54 PM

I know some of them, but they are few and far between and not dedicated enough.I went to Reform Synagogue ate cake with them, nice people but full of hot air

How many people are on the earth?

How many jews?

That is few and far between!

Support the BDS movement and continue to sustain 'against the apartheid, called israel' and then you can fill the gap of the "few and far between".

To seek genocide as you do, is like throwing lit cigarette into a fireworks factory.

JFJFP are jews using the non violent methodology as a jew cannot murder over an opinion or belief.

#8 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:25 AM

How many people are on the earth?

How many jews?

That is few and far between!

Support the BDS movement and continue to sustain 'against the apartheid, called israel' and then you can fill the gap of the "few and far between".

To seek genocide as you do, is like throwing lit cigarette into a fireworks factory.

JFJFP are jews using the non violent methodology as a jew cannot murder over an opinion or belief.

Far from seeking "genocide" I would not hurt a hair on a Jew. All I want to see them do is return to where they were hatched. If they were hatched in Palestine Palestine will be their home

#9 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:55 PM

Far from seeking "genocide" I would not hurt a hair on a Jew. All I want to see them do is return to where they were hatched. If they were hatched in Palestine Palestine will be their home

Who is 'they'? Netanyahu was born in Palestine - israel.

Do you know how many Israelis were born in israel, since 48'?

You want to divide based on birth but the solution for peace, must come from dialogue. Violence is why people like you continue the hate.

#10 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11618 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 08:44 PM

It is the apostate churches of Christian Israelite nations in Europe and America that have caused the false Zionism that has invaded Palestine.

It was these so called Christians who encouraged the Prince of Gog and Magog to invade Palestine. These Christians financed him, and protected him, organized events to pave the way for the invasion, and give him the Mouth of a lion.

#11 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11618 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:36 PM

The Lord God, Jesus Christ, once confronted some self professed "Jews" with a vineyard parable where the vineyard keepers murdered the heir to the vineyard.

And, Jesus made this judgment upon the vineyard keepers:

"He would come and destroy the husbandmen and give the vineyard to others." Luke 20:16

Today's self professed "Jews" have invaded that vineyard and claim it as theirs by Divine Right.

Since they are of the same mentality as those to whom Jesus was speaking in Luke 20,  

how can they claim title from the Man who evicted them, especially when they still hate Him and everything He stands for?

The Apostle Paul defined Zion in Hebrews 12 as  "...mount Zion, ... the city of the Living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, ... an innumerable company of angels,

...the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, ... God the Judge of all, ... the spirits of just men made perfect,
  ... Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Do the self professed "Jews" claim that Zion?  Did they create a fake zion?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zionist, zionism, al aqsa, holy of holies, terrorism, world war 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru