• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:37 PM

I have no problem with most anyone but I am tired of playing with that SON OF A B'itch.

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:36 PM

Great Thread Title.

I wonder if this will be deleted, just because the voice is honest.

Anyone guess, that the moderation deleted my posts regarding a conflict with an sob, that lies using my name.

#3 Kysusha

Kysusha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

I was kicking his arse all over the forum - he stalked me - but the Mod's had to save him by deleting my posts and giving me little red stickies while leaving his nonsense and offensive posts and rewarding him with feel-good little greenie stickers. 

He seems proud of the fact that he's been kicked off heaps of forums - shit, i'd be embarrassed by an admission like that. 

Now, i just ignore him; he's not there. 

#4 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:10 PM

Posted Today, 03:08 PM

vladzo, on 25 Jun 2014 - 1:55 PM, said:

"i thank the abministration for rempvong the thread trashing which bishadi was using to insult another ethnic group."

vlad

You thank admin, because I posted a recipe. .

I posted Ukraine cooking recipes on this stupid thread, which is specifically regarding ethnicity.

You blatantly LIE on your post, regarding me.

That is what should be moderated versus me now just telling you to G'''O...... f'''u'''c'''k yourself.

might as well keep it recorded in the correct spot

#5 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:34 AM

vladzo, on 06 Sept 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:

hey mr. bishadi ::::::::::::::

since this is a russian chat line;

could you please comment about the cease fire in the uki civil war.

vladimr

if this is how Russians think, then no wonder

#6 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:52 PM

another classic

hey wire ::::::

TRUE; i agree , the same syndrome. and also this bishadi has another syndrome; he pretends to be one of those who call themselves palistinian.
bishadi pretends to be against israel and now we know; he can not admit that one uki fighter pilot saw a strange large air craft and did what most fighter pilots would do ;;; he shot it down.
my point about all this was that the dutch had no business sending a passenger flight over a combat zone. but the dutch are prejudiced west europeans who still believe that everything in russia is only mud-and-straw. however both the donbass militia and the uki-terrorists have modern russian made weapons. the puki-uki pilot did not identify the large air craft and shot it down; and that could have been explained; but instead, the galician-uki lied. they invented a story about the donbass militia, and the US, NATO, Holland, CIA, and the north american media told one lie after another. and now they are stuck, they can not admitt the truth. and bishadi is the same way; he has lost his overt cover, NOW WE KNOW WHO IS BISHADI. --- CIA.

Pretending to be Palestinian but CIA ...................... let me guess, next you're gonna say Obama works for me, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru