Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Which country is better than the United States?

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:06 PM

Where have I condemned Canada on "social issues"?

Quit attacking some straw man American and address the points I made in my posting---if you can do so rationally.

BTW, your standard of living may be higher than someone from Mississippi's, but hardly higher than someone from my state. The rest of your post is some goofy-assed series of non-factual ravings. Please calm yourself.

#62 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:13 PM

#63 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:33 PM

Originally posted by Charlie Vike
[B]Where have I condemned Canada on "social issues"?

series of non-factual ravings.

rather fake and fictitious.

One who eats a lot of salt must drink a lot of water .(The wisdom of Dragon).

#64 northland

northland

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:14 AM

Where have I condemned Canada on "social issues"?

Quit attacking some straw man American and address the points I made in my posting---if you can do so rationally.

BTW, your standard of living may be higher than someone from Mississippi's, but hardly higher than someone from my state. The rest of your post is some goofy-assed series of non-factual ravings. Please calm yourself.

You talk about the USA subsidizing our health care--that is a social issue---I have merely addressed how preposterous that comment was by demonstrating how your corporations through their imperialistic practices pillage Canada for their own needs and take the profits back to the USA ---Hardly do you A-- mer--SSS's do anything for us ---you have just demonstrated your stupidity by not figuring out that from my response---You are really dumb--typical--by association --invovles some intellect.You compare us to the Mississippi---How sad---Once again ignorance is bliss I guess---Hard to have an intelligent discussion---with the likes of yours.Besides statistics suggest your average income level has gone from $43,000 annually to $34,000 annually in the past 5 yrs. Americans nationally are at negative savings levels---your budget deficit and trade imbalance is spiralling out of control by the billions and foreigners now own the majority of your national debt---yes you really are wealthy---and you have your nerve to tell me I am like a Mississipian---BUDDY GROW UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!Even your own congress admits there is a major financial concern--the Us dollar is dropping--- inflation is a problem---Yes--bud I really want to be in your shoes!!!!!You are a waste of human flesh and guys like you should have been aborted by their mothers--Sorry __I call it like I see it!

#65 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 11:01 PM

Originally posted by northland
You talk about the USA subsidizing our health care--that is a social issue---I have merely addressed how preposterous that comment was by demonstrating how your corporations through their imperialistic practices pillage Canada for their own needs and take the profits back to the USA ---Hardly do you A-- mer--SSS's do anything for us ---you have just demonstrated your stupidity by not figuring out that from my response---You are really dumb--typical--by association --invovles some intellect.You compare us to the Mississippi---How sad---Once again ignorance is bliss I guess---Hard to have an intelligent discussion---with the likes of yours.Besides statistics suggest your average income level has gone from $43,000 annually to $34,000 annually in the past 5 yrs. Americans nationally are at negative savings levels---your budget deficit and trade imbalance is spiralling out of control by the billions and foreigners now own the majority of your national debt---yes you really are wealthy---and you have your nerve to tell me I am like a Mississipian---BUDDY GROW UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!Even your own congress admits there is a major financial concern--the Us dollar is dropping--- inflation is a problem---Yes--bud I really want to be in your shoes!!!!!You are a waste of human flesh and guys like you should have been aborted by their mothers--Sorry __I call it like I see it!

*L*

If you even read my post, it's pretty obvious that you didn't understand it.

How about posting a logical and cogent reply instead of spitting out the nearest nonsensical slogan, okay, little fella? In order to do so, I suggest you attend a 4 year university program, and concentrate on your weak areas----economics, history and logics.

You are welcome.

#66 northland

northland

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:50 AM

*L*

If you even read my post, it's pretty obvious that you didn't understand it.

How about posting a logical and cogent reply instead of spitting out the nearest nonsensical slogan, okay, little fella? In order to do so, I suggest you attend a 4 year university program, and concentrate on your weak areas----economics, history and logics.

You are welcome.

it is obvious, you won't or can't listen to reason. the usa has many weaknesses and i have attempted to demonstrate to you some of the shortcomings that are starting to become major problems in regards to the economics of your country. You refuse to accept anthing that i and others might say. Little do you realize that i have a post graduate education. I play the markets relentlessly, and up to this point i ride myself with the successes that i have enjoyed. I hope it continues. I spent 3 yrs. studying and learning about all the major corporations of every sector. I watched all the economic indicators to see what reaction the markets would take. Once i became comfortable and i had a know ledge of the fundemntal indicators it was only then that i started to invest. and you are telling me to go back to college and learn something about economics and you refuse to acknowlege anything about my last posting to you. it goes to show how little ytou know whats happenening in your own country. might i suggest you enlist in the military and request to go to Iraq, at least there you will serve some useful purpose. And then you have the nerve to make comments about canada! When you know nothing about your own country. i would be embarrased to post anything in this forum.

#67 woj1@cyberonic.

woj1@cyberonic.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10667 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:13 PM

"i would be embarrased to post anything in this forum.'"

Amen.

#68 Charlie Vike

Charlie Vike

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16804 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:27 PM

OK, northland, what have you posted that's actually factual and verifiable?

Not a Hell of a lot. Conclusory rants do not constitute anything worth specifically responding to. Oh, and try to use paragraphs and punctuation---it tends to make even insane drivel such as what you posted more comprehensible. Thanks in advance.:crazy:

#69 northland

northland

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 03:14 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Charlie Vike
[B]OK, northland, what have you posted that's actually factual and verifiable?

Not a Hell of a lot. Conclusory rants do not constitute anything worth specifically responding to. Oh, and try to use paragraphs and punctuation---it tends to make even insane drivel such as what you posted more comprehensible. Thanks in a

dvance.:crazy

Ok --let's back track---you say usa subsidizes our medical system---please ,if I have not given you anything factual or verifiable---what have you provided me with anything that suggests the same---you are playing mind games dude---Now for the USA deficit--read any newspaper this week and you will see the headlines about the presentation by Bush to the Congress of a bill authorizing close to 3 trillion dollars in spending--with a record deficit of nearly 366 billion dollars and Bush is hoping to reduce the size of the annual deficit budget in forthcoming years to 209 billion dollars. .{that is one example}--I could go on --but what is the point--my responses are only dribble in ur opinion anyway.--So why even bother ?Incidentally, formalities in proper paragraphs and good grammar belong in formal situations---I would beg to differ that most give a rat's *** how one writes in this forum room--but I take note of what you are saying---This is perhaps the most cohesive response of any you have written to me.Fight on dude!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru