702 replies to this topic

#21 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

Dr. Suzanne,
I'm really enjoying reading your blog and your articles that I've seen on various websites. I was just reading in your antibiotics post about how they can lead to cancer.  Not many people will say this, but I believe whole-heartedly that the cancer that I had was able to grow due to the over-use of antibiotics.
It started with a nasty UTI that I got while rafting in a contaminated river in Peru. I was prescribed round after round of antibiotics, but nothing helped.  I ended up in the hospital with a kidney infection and it wasn't until I had the intravenous antibiotics that the infection was finally under control.  I was never counseled by my doctor or nurses at the hospital to take probiotics or do things to support my immune system since I had been on so many antibiotics.  At that point in my life, I didn't know any better either.  Instead, I kept getting sick.  It seemed like every three weeks I was calling off sick for work because I was so miserable. About two years later, at my annual women's exam, my pap was in question.  After more tests, I was diagnosed with endocervical adenocarcinoma.  Out of fear, I did exactly what my Gyne-Oncologist said. I had a cervical cone biopsy done and the result was that the margins were clear.  Three months later, the cancer had returned and my doctor said that he wanted to take more of my cervix, possibly removing all of it. Another doctor told me that I may be looking at a hysterectomy. I had just turned thirty and had not had children yet.
Everything in my body screamed no. I told my doctor that I was going to try some natural methods and if they didn't work, I would do what he thought was best.  He didn't agree, but I didn't care. I started seeing a Naprapath who is also an herbalist. After doing muscle testing, he was able to tell that I had a systemic yeast infection (I imagine from all of the antibiotics). He said the yeast had spread all over my body and was around the valves to my heart. It was very clear to him how unhealthy I was.  I started drinking teas that he prescribed, killing the candida yeast and feeling worse before I was feeling better, but it was amazing how much better I felt after about two weeks.  I was also doing a lot of research on my own on ways to cure myself. I began using castor oil packs with heat on my lower abdomen every night for two hours, chopping up garlic and putting it on the bottom of my feet to pull toxins, drinking chloroxygen, and most importantly, began a meditation practice that evolved into a very healing visualization exercise where I "saw" my immune system fighting off the cancer cells.
Five weeks later, I was in my doctor's office to get tested. It was the first time throughout the entire ordeal that I felt at peace.  I just knew that I had healed.  The results came back and the cancer was gone and has never come back.  My oncologist said that he just about has a heart attack every time he sees my results. He claims that he is a scientist and can't understand those things.  He never asked what I did, just said to keep doing it.
I've since become extremely passionate about natural health and healing.  It wasn't until recently that I put it all together that the antibiotics could have been what caused my body to be weak enough that cancer could grow and take hold.
I am now the happy mother of two (unvaccinated) young boys whom have never taken antibiotics.
Thanks again for your blog,

#22 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

Potential liberation from the symptom called high cholesterol

Alterations in cholesterol and blood lipids is usually a sign that the body is calling for help.

While I do believe that the low goals for lipids recommended by the medical establishment are designed to get as many people as possible on a statin, or cholesterol drug, I also believe that high cholesterol levels do warrant intervention.

The problem with the drug approach is that is does not target the true problems and the drugs are very toxic. Most people report feeling poorly while taking them and for good reason; we need our cholesterol for hormonal health as well as brain function. Intervening with statins cuts off the process of important metabolism. Possible side effects of statins include: muscle breakdown and kidney failure, memory loss, low vitamin D and other hormone levels.

If your body is generating high lipids and cholesterol, it is probably responding to an internal crisis that needs to be addressed with proper essential dietary oils, supplements, nutritional overhaul, and an exercise program that works for you.
- See more at: http://drsuzanne.net...gh-cholesterol/ ---------------

#23 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:37 AM

Potential liberation from the symptom called high blood pressure

High blood pressure, contrary to what conventional medicine says, is not a disease. It is a symptom.

While conventional medicine will use one or more drugs to try to “control” high blood pressure, usually for life, there are many other options.

Blood pressure is affected by many things and does not appear for the same reasons in all people. Every patient is different.  Therefore, a complete history must be taken in order to determine the best approach to lowering blood pressure towards a healthy level for each individual.  I do not believe that all people should have the same blood pressure, nor should blood pressure be dropped abruptly. Elevated blood pressure can, however be an indicator that the body is toxic or out of balance and those issues must be addressed.  Once they are, the blood pressure usually normalizes in response.
- See more at: http://drsuzanne.net...-blood-pressure

#24 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

Osteoporosis Is Scurvy of the Bone, Not Calcium Deficiency

Posted on: Thursday, August 9th 2012 at 5:00 am
Written By: Suzanne Humphries, MD

Osteoporisis Is Scurvy of the Bone, Not Calcium Deficiency

"A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones."~Proverbs 17:22

It saddens me to see older women diagnosed with "osteopenia" or "osteoporosis" listening to their doctors and taking supplemental calcium and even problematic drugs called bisphosphonates.  These are irrational, dogmatic, harmful approaches to the problem of degrading bone as we age.  In my time practicing nephrology and internal medicine, I saw numerous patients suffering from vascular disease while taking the recommended doses of calcium.  X-rays revealed perfect outlines of calcified blood vessels and calcified heart valves.

Osteoporisis Is Scurvy of the Bone, Not Calcium Deficiency

Pictured here is a calcified breast artery, often seen in women who are being treated for hypertension.  The primary drug used in high blood pressure, a thiazide diuretic, causes the body to retain calcium and lose magnesium and potassium.  We incidentally note  these types of calcifications in the large arteries of the entire body, not just the breasts.   I believe these problems are avoidable.

The matrix of bone will incorporate calcium and nutrients where they belong as long as the proper hormones and nutrients are present. Needless to say gravitational force in the form of weight bearing exercise is essential and should be the foundation to a healthy skeleton.  Don't be afraid to exercise with some weight in a backpack if you have no disk disease or low back pain.

You still have to look at what you can do nutritionally, and in interpersonal relationships to help your body heal itself. Supplements are no replacement for good nutrition. After all, scientists are constantly discovering new things about food and its interaction with the body that we don't know.

The first thing to do is either google or look in your reference books to find foods right in Vitamin C, Vitamin K2, magnesium and minor minerals such as boron and silica.  Silica is also important for bones.  Remember too, that depression has many causes.  Sometimes the cause can be nutritional deficiencies and sometimes depression can result from entrapment in unhealthy family dynamics. Controversially, I would also say that depression can also have spiritual origins.

But if time feels of the essence, then supplementation is one route which could be taken.  While the medical profession supplements with calcium and fosomax, in my opinion, a more constructive supplementation regimen could include Vitamin C, Vitamin K2, vitamin D3( in winter months, sun in summer) and boron, silica and magnesium.  These are all far more important to preventing fracture and keeping bone healthy than calcium.

Calcium will ultimately land in the muscles of the heart, the heart valves and the blood vessels, leading to cardiovascular disease.  However if you are getting enough vit C, D3 and K2, your body will direct the calcium you ingest from your food, to where it belongs, not in your heart and blood vessels.

Vitamin C does several things to strengthen bones

It mineralizes the bone and stimulates bone forming cells to grow.
    Prevents too much degradation of bone by inhibiting bone absorbing cells.
    Dampens oxidative stress, which is what aging is.
    Is vital in collagen synthesis.

When vitamin C is low, just the opposite happens. Bone cells that degrade bone called octeoclasts proliferate, and bone cells that lay down mineral and new bone called osteoblasts are not formed.

Studies have shown that elderly patients who fractured bones had significantly lower levels of vitamin C in their blood than those who haven't fractured. Bone mineral density- the thing that the tests measure, is higher in those who supplement with vitamin C, independent of estrogen level.

Vitamin K2 is well known among holistic practitioners to be important in cardiovascular and bone health.  Supplementing this is also a good idea if bone or heart issues are a concern.  Read more here.

And of course good old vitamin D3 with a level around 50-70 mg/ml will help keep the immune system functioning well and the bones strong.

This may seem like a lot of supplementing, yet to me is a worthwhile endeavor that will keep much more than the bones strong.  These days getting enough vitamin C is not so easy with diet alone.  With the toxic load we all have, even with the most pristine diets, we are requiring more vitamin C internally than our ancestors did.  Adults would do well to take 2-5 grams per day of sodium ascorbate as a general supplement.  If you have active kidney stones, or kidney disease please check with your doctor first.

Humans, monkeys and guinea pigs don't make any vitamin C.  This leaves us on our own to get our needs met.  Cats weighing only about 10-15 pounds, synthesize more than 15 times the RDA of vit C recommended for humans. Goats are about the size of a human adults, and under no stress they synthesize 13G per day.  Under stress it can rise to 100G.  Do not fear taking vitamin C. It is the one of the most non-toxic and safe supplements known.  Use liposomal vitamin C, sodium ascorbate or ascorbic acid, never Ester-C or calcium ascorbate.  If you prefer a natural plant-based source, camu-camu is very high in C.  However its harvest does threaten the rainforest.

suzannemd

Dr. Suzanne Humphries is a conventionally educated medical doctor who has taken the walk into, around, and out of the allopathic paradigm. She fully and successfully participated in the conventional system for 19 years, witnessing first-hand how that approach fails patients and creates new disease time and again. Prior to medical school, she earned a bachelor’s degree in physics from Rutgers University.

Edited by Hansel, 06 July 2014 - 09:42 AM.

#25 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43805 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

America is different from other countries because natural law or fundamental rights prevail over legislation.    Unconstitutional state legislation may exist for a time, but eventually a court will strike it down because it violates the natural right to one's own body and the parent's right to protect the health of their children.   

The state cannot assume ownership of its residents merely by enacting legislation.

Well, we've been getting mandatory vaccinations here since the 1940s. Both of my parents got vaccinations for school, as did I and both of my children (now in their mid and late 20s). We're okay.

We've also been drinking fluoridated and chlorinated water for about 75 years....I'm over 50 and have all of my teeth and they are nice and white.

Edited by Mandrake, 06 July 2014 - 03:09 PM.

#26 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43805 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:13 PM

Let the third worlders and Californians keep their rotten, yellow teeth and catch stupid diseases that have been eradicated here, I say.

#27 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43805 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

Diseases Prevented by Vaccines

Anthrax

Diphtheria

Haemophilus Influenzae type b (Hib)

Hepatitis A

Hepatitis B

Human Papillomavirus (HPV)

Influenza

Japanese Encephalitis

Lyme Disease

Measles

Meningococcal

Mumps

Pertussis (Whooping Cough)

Pneumococcal Disease

Polio

Rabies

Rotavirus

Rubella

Shingles (Herpes Zoster)

Smallpox

Tetanus

Tuberculosis

Typhoid Fever

Varicella (Chickenpox)

Yellow Fever

#28 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:20 PM

only by the yanks

for money of course

#29 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

Kids Given Vaccines Have 22 Times the Rate of Ear Infections
November 01, 2011

http://www.youtube.c...FWBelim1Hw#t=22

http://articles.merc...ne-dangers.aspx

#30 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:20 AM

Vaccine headlines hand-picked by Natural News editors from across the web Leave this page open for updates every minute.

http://vaccines.naturalnews.com/

#31 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:27 AM

Studies Prove Without Doubt That Unvaccinated Children Are Far Healthier Than Their Vaccinated Peers

Christina England

February 26 2014

A study from the 1990s has come to light, proving that compared to unvaccinated children, vaccinated children were more likely to suffer from asthma, eczema, ear infections, hyperactivity and many other chronic conditions. Furthermore, the study identified that there was a ten-fold increase in the incidence of tonsillitis in the children who were vaccinated, and a total lack tonsillectomy operations among the children who were unvaccinated.

In 1992, the Immunization Awareness Society (IAS) conducted a survey to examine the health of New Zealand’s children. Unsurprisingly, the results of their study indicated that unvaccinated children were far healthier than vaccinated children.

Questionnaires were given out to IAS members, their friends and their associates asking various health questions. A total of 245 families returned their questionnaires, giving the researchers a total of 495 children surveyed. Of these children, 226 were vaccinated and 269 were unvaccinated.

Healthy Children and Ethics

The ages of the children ranged between the ages of two weeks – 46 years (obviously some friends were older with older children). Of the children studied, 273 were males and 216 were females. (Six children were unclassified.)

Sue Claridge, who reported on the study, wrote:

“Respondents were asked to provide the year of birth, gender, vaccinations received, whether or not the child suffered from a range of chronic conditions (asthma, eczema, ear infections/glue ear, recurring tonsillitis, hyperactivity, diabetes or epilepsy) whether or not he or she needed grommets, had had a tonsillectomy, or were shown to develop motor skills (walking, crawling, sitting-up etc.). Parents also provided information on breastfeeding and bottle feeding and when a child was weaned if breastfed.”

During the study, another interesting fact emerged. Researchers discovered that 92 percent of the children requiring a tonsillectomy operation had received the measles vaccination, indicating that the vaccination for measles may have made some of the children more susceptible to tonsillitis.

The study also revealed that 81 of the families had both vaccinated and unvaccinated children. Many of these families had vaccinated their older children but had grown more reluctant to vaccinate their younger children, due to their growing concerns regarding vaccine safety.

Researchers concluded that:

“While this was a very limited study, particularly in terms of the numbers of unvaccinated children that were involved and the range of chronic conditions investigated, it provides solid scientific evidence in support of considerable anecdotal evidence that unvaccinated children are healthier that their vaccinated peers.”

Although governments from around the world have continually stated that studying vaccinated versus unvaccinated children would be unethical, the New Zealand researchers are not the only group of researchers to study comparisons.
Vaccinated Children 5 Times More Likely To Suffer From A Range Of Diseases

In September 2011, German researchers carrying out a longitudinal study surveyed a total of 8000 unvaccinated children from the ages of 0 –19. As with the New Zealand study, researchers collected their data by conducting a survey using questionnaires.

Results showed that vaccinated children were up to five times more likely to suffer from a variety of diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.

Their results were compared to another German study (KiGGS), which examined a larger sample group consisting of 17,461 participants between the ages of 0 –17.

Dr. Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic practitioner, responsible for collecting the results of the survey from the website vaccineinjury.info stated that:

“Asthma, hay fever and neurodermatitis are seen very frequently today. A recent German study with 17461 children between 0-17 years of age (KIGGS) showed that 4.7% of these children suffer from asthma, 10.7% of these children from hay fever and 13.2% from neurodermatitis. These numbers differ in western countries, i.e. the prevalence of asthma among children in the US is 6% whereas it is 14-16% in Australia (Australia’s Health 2004, AIHW).

The prevalence of asthma among unvaccinated children in our study is around 2.5%, hay fever, 3%, and neurodermatitis, 7%. According to the KIGGS study more than 40% of children between the ages of 3 and 17 years were sensitized against at least one allergen tested (20 common allergens were tested) and 22.9% had an allergic disease. Although we did not perform a blood test, around 10% stated that their children had an allergy.”

(As this study is a longitudinal study, the number of children being studied has since risen to 13,222. To join the study, you can fill in the questionnaire provided by clicking on the link listed as the third reference at the end of this article.)

Although there were four cases of autism reported among unvaccinated children, Dr. Bachair reported that:

“Of these 4 children one tested very high for metals (mercury, aluminium, arsenic); in another case the mother was tested very high for mercury.”

However, this number pales into insignificance when we compare it to the 1 in 88 children currently being reported as autistic by the CDC.
Other Conditions Found To Be Almost Non-Existent In Unvaccinated Children

Dr. Andreas Bachmair continued his report by stating that their study found the prevalence of sinusitis, warts, skin problems and middle ear infections were also much lower in the unvaccinated children, as were the cases of diabetes and epilepsy.

He went on to say that the results demonstrated that the prevalence of many conditions in the unvaccinated children were also significantly lower. These were:

“Other disorders and diseases

As we included open questions in our survey we evaluated the prevalence (of the first 10,070 participants) of some other disorders and illnesses. Unvaccinated children show very low prevalences of the following disorders:

Dyslexia: 0.21%
    Speech delay/articulation problems: 0.38%
    Sensory Processing disorder: 0.28%
    Anxiety: 0.25%
    Depression: 0.12%
    Bedwetting: 0.12%
    Celiac disease: 0.12%
    Gluten sensitivity: 0.41%
    GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease): 0.06%”

Dr. Bachair concluded his amazing and intuitive paper by adding a number of statements from parents, which I believe really added weight to her overall findings.
Conclusion

I find it amazing that despite mainstream media and leading government agencies stressing repeatedly that studies comparing vaccinated children to unvaccinated children cannot take place for ethical reasons, groups around the world are taking it upon themselves to do these studies anyway.

While surveys of this kind are often dismissed as being purely epidemiological and passed off as little more than stamp collecting, I believe that studies of this nature should not be dismissed out of hand. After all, many stamp collections contain just one stamp that is worth far more than its weight in gold.

These studies show without doubt that unvaccinated children are healthier than their vaccinated peers and, for this reason, these studies should be given careful consideration by all parents and professionals studying vaccination safety.

#32 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:25 AM

Vaccination Voodoo: New book reveals truth about vaccines
Thursday, January 30, 2014 by: L.J. Devon

(NaturalNews) Eye-opening research, expert testimonial and the cold hard statistics on vaccines converge in a groundbreaking new book: Vaccination Voodoo: What YOU Don't Know About Vaccines.

Author Catherine J. Frompovich lights the way as she breaks down each chemical used in today's vaccines, explaining the specific influence that the additives have on the human body.

Joined by Mayer Eisenstein, MD, JD, MPH, and Paul G. King, PhD, Frompovich yanks the mask off of Big Pharma's fake face, exposing the propaganda that is dished out through the media while shining a light on the misinformation sold to medical journals and medical professionals.

The book confronts the destructive and unquestioned ingredients in vaccines
The author delves right into the debate, discussing the dangers of injecting heavy metals directly into the blood and tissues, how these metals can pass through the blood-brain barrier and how toxicity can ultimately impart damage to the neurological system.

She confronts the use of adjuvants, the immune system stimulants in vaccines, for their destructive ability to cause hyper-allergenic reactions and the autoimmune destruction of brain cells. Thimerosal, which is 49.6% ethylmercury, is scolded, while toxic ingredients like aluminum, 2-phenoxyethanol, formaldehyde/formalin, polysorbate 80, phenol, glutaraldehyde, MSG and sodium borate are exposed. She writes about other hidden ingredients in the injections, like monkey kidney cells, genetically engineered insect viruses and diploid cells, which are aborted human fetal tissue.

She wastes no time calling out Big Pharma for their hand in causing multiple thousands of death each year, and debilitating complications caused by controversial vaccines like Prevnar or HPV Gardasil strains that were sold to people as preventive healthcare.

Swine flu vaccines, mass produced to expel H1N1 flu strains, are also confronted as a health fraud, responsible for bringing mass waves of narcolepsy to young adults.

The book shows how vaccine safety propaganda is sold to medical journals and MDs
Her investigations show how many vaccine manufacturers own their own science journals that solicit authors to publish pieces that promote Big Pharma's products. Many times, pharmaceutical companies have paid staff writers who peddle vaccines down the medical profession line. The companies may pay off, or sell to medical doctors a bunch of propaganda that can be published as the doctor's own medical research.

The book explains how vaccine manufacturers are exempt from a trial by jury
The book is up front about the "get out of jail free card" given to vaccine manufacturers. Through the passage of the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, Congress protected vaccine manufactures from ever being brought before a jury of their peers. Thanks to this law, vaccine injury claims are lumped together and often dismissed as trial cases with no credentials.

Now insulated from judicial accountability, pharmaceutical companies have gone all out selling their side effect-ridden concoctions, promoting new experimental vaccines each year, which are now jabbed into children by the dozens here in the 21st century.

The book correlates increased vaccine schedules with rising neurological disorders in children, including autism
This book helps everyone understand what's in vaccines, including various excipients, adjuvants, metals, growth media and nanoparticles, and how these unnatural substances affect cellular function. The books helps people rethink about vaccine admission requirements dictated to kindergartens and elementary schools, showing how increased childhood vaccination has manifested a disturbing trend in autism in which 1 in 50 children are now affected. The books puts out statistics about the 60-plus vaccines rammed down children today, a number that is three times greater than figures from 1970, and about how this accumulated toxicity has created a generation of children sicker than decades ago.

Want to learn more?
If you are interested in obtaining the facts of what's really in the barrage of vaccines manufactured today...

If you are a medical professional who feels betrayed by the pharmaceutical industry and wants to become informed...

If you want to read more on the eye-witness testimonies of professionals and victims of vaccine injury...

If you want to research beyond and learn about the vaccine truths that the television and newspaper ads won't report on...

If you want to read further into the statistical correlations being made between these modern injections and their debilitating, deadly injuries...

Then pick up a copy of the new book here: Vaccination Voodoo: What YOU Don't Know About Vaccines.

Learn more: http://www.naturalne...de_effects.html

#33 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:26 AM

Polish study says vaccines have no historical benefits, continue to cause neurological damage

Sunday, May 18, 2014 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) The public health benefits commonly attributed to vaccines are greatly overblown, and the science shows that vaccines actually obstruct normal immune development rather than enhance it. These are among the multiple inconvenient findings of a Polish research study that was published in the journal Progressive Health Sciences back in 2012, which exposes the fraud of vaccines by highlighting how their risks far outweigh any perceived benefits.

Researchers from the Department of Pediatric Rehabilitation at the Medical University of Bialystok in Poland looked at the typical childhood vaccination schedule in their own country and compared it to that of other countries around the world. They evaluated the adverse effects associated with the administration of multiple vaccines at once, as well as how individual vaccines affect immunological development and response.

Chemical preservatives, adjuvants, and other common vaccine additives were also taken into account, and careful attention was given to postvaccinal reactions, both acute and chronic, from vaccines containing these ingredients. More than 70 scientific references looking at these and other aspects of the vaccination protocol were evaluated as part of the thorough review.

"Reports in many Polish and foreign medical journals lead us to conclude that postvaccinal complications among children can be observed in sporadic cases and that they are disproportionate to the benefits of vaccination in the elimination of dangerous diseases in childhood," explains the study.

Damage caused by vaccines far outweighs any supposed benefits
After looking at the historical data, Dorota Sienkiewicz and her colleagues determined that vaccines have caused an immense amount of harm. Besides just the adverse effects associated with vaccines, which include things as minimal as minor local reactions and as severe as encephalitis, vaccines also obstruct the normal physiological progression of natural immunity.

During normal childhood development, non-specific immunity is gradually formed over time, beginning in the womb with the transfer of maternal antibodies from a child's mother and continuing on into early toddlerhood. This natural process of immune formation establishes lifelong immunity to various diseases as they are encountered.

But vaccines interfere with this process by overriding non-specific immune formation and bombarding specific immunity with antigens, adjuvants and chemicals. At best, these injections provide temporary immunity with the requirement that "booster" shots be given at regular intervals to maintain it. At worst, this overriding creates lasting immune damage, potentially triggering autoimmune disease and other harm.

"... experimental evidence clearly shows, that simultaneous administration of as little as two to three immune adjuvants, or repeated stimulation of the immune system by the same antigen can overcome genetic resistance to autoimmunity," explains the study.

Vaccine science is inherently flawed, as true immunity can only come naturally
The immune system is also incredibly complex, having been designed in such a way as to provide multiple layers of protection against outside invaders. But vaccines interfere with these layers -- and since they are far from perfect, with no man-made possibility of ever being perfected, they threaten to damage real immunity, in some cases permanently.

This is especially true with regards to vaccine adjuvants, which are claimed to stimulate an immune response. It is near impossible to balance these adjuvants, along with vaccine preservatives, substrate proteins and other additives, to attain the proper immune response, which puts many people at risk.

"... while it is generally accepted that potency and toxicity of immune adjuvants must be adequately balanced so that the necessary immune stimulation is achieved with minimal side effects, in practical terms, such a balance is very difficult to achieve," explains the report.

"This is because the same adjuvant-mediated mechanisms which drive to the immune-stimulatory effects of vaccines have the capacity to provoke a variety of adverse reactions."

#34 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:12 AM

Nature's Flu Shot

February 02, 2014

By Dave Mihalovic

There is no value in a flu vaccine because it does not work with the body to facilitate prevention or healing--it works against it. There is also no evidence of any benefit of flu shots due to the vast majority of industry-funded trials which are highly inadequate.

Nature has the ultimate flu shot with pure, ultra immune boosting power that a vaccine can never match. This recipe stimulates the immune system to such an extent, that people often report results within as little as three hours.

Recipe:
8 Fresh Lemons
2 Fresh Oranges
2 Cups Pineapple Juice
2 Tbsp. Ground Ginger
1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 tsp. Ground Tumeric
1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
2 Tbsp. Raw Honey
1 bulb Garlic (can increase to 2 if tolerated)

Blend all ingredients and store in a glass jar. This recipe works exceptionally well if you start taking it just as you start to feel symptoms. At that point, take 1 cup 3 times per day until symptoms resolve.

For more information on the toxicity of flu vaccinations, please read my article Despite Thimerosal (Mercury) Ban Imposed By The FDA, 60 Percent of All Flu Vaccines Still Contain This Deadly Neurotoxin.

Dave Mihalovic is a Naturopathic Doctor who specializes in vaccine research, cancer prevention and a natural approach to treatment.
- See more at: http://www.naturalbl...s-flu-shot.html

#35 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:13 AM

Scientist Finds Link Between Antibiotics and Chronic Infections
Thursday, July 10, 2014

Researchers from the University of Southern California and the Oak Crest Institute of Science have discovered the link between antibiotics and bacterial biofilm formation leading to chronic lung, sinus and ear infections. The study results, published in the current issue of PLOS ONE, illustrate how bacterial biofilms can actually thrive, rather than decrease, when given low doses of antibiotics.

"This research addresses the long standing issues surrounding chronic ear infections and why some children experience repeated ear infections even after antibiotic treatment," said Paul Webster, PhD, lead author, senior staff scientist at USC and senior faculty at the Oak Crest Institute of Science. "Once the biofilm forms, it becomes stronger with each treatment of antibiotics."

During the study, non-typeable Haemophilus influenzae (NTHi) bacteria a common pathogen of humans was exposed to non-lethal doses of ampicillin, a class of antibiotics commonly used to treat respiratory, sinus and ear infections, or other beta-lactam antibiotics. The dose of the antibiotic was not enough to kill the bacteria which allowed the bacteria to react to the antibiotic by producing glycogen, a complex sugar often used by bacteria as a food source, to produce stronger biofilms when grown in the laboratory.

Biofilms are highly structured communities of microorganisms that attach to one another and to surfaces. The microorganisms group together and form a slimy, polysaccharide cover. This layer is highly protective for the organisms within it, and when new bacteria are produced they stay within the slimy layer. With the introduction of antibiotic-produced glycogen, the biofilms have an almost endless food source that can be used once antibiotic exposure has ended.

There are currently no approved treatments for biofilm-related infections. Therefore, bacteria forced into forming stronger biofilms will become more difficult to treat and will cause more severe chronic infections. Adults will suffer protracted lung infections as the bacteria hunker down into their protective slime, and children will have repeated ear infections. What may appear to be antibiotic resistance when an infection does not clear up may actually be biofilms at work.

Webster believes modern medicine needs to find ways of detecting and treating biofilm infections before the bacteria are able to form these protective structures. The difficulties of treating biofilm infections, which can be up to 1,000 times more resistant to antibiotics, have prompted some physicians to propose a gradual move away from traditional antibiotic treatments and toward non-antibiotic therapies.

"If antibiotics are to continue to be relevant for treating bacterial infections it is important that their effects on biofilms be explored," says Dr. Webster.

"One step in this direction would be to develop routine screening methods to test the effects of antibiotics on in vitro formed biofilms."
- See more at: http://www.naturalbl...nk-between.html

#36 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:41 AM

Vaccinations

Vaccinations are the proud showpiece of drug medicine in eliminating the dreaded childhood infections of previous centuries. However, long-term statistics and diagrams tell a different story. Starting between 1850 and 1900 scarlet fever, diphtheria, whooping cough, and measles had declined by about 90% by the time general vaccination was introduced for each disease. While statistics vary between different countries, this is generally true for England, the United States and Australia. Whooping cough had declined in England by about 98.5% before a vaccine became generally available, and measles had declined by over 99%. Tuberculosis had declined by 87% when antibiotics first became available and by 93% before the introduction of the BCG vaccine. The death rate from rheumatic fever had declined by 86% when penicillin was introduced. All of this has obviously more to do with better plumbing than with vaccinations.

There are also statistics showing that death rates from targeted diseases rose with the introduction of vaccines. Other side-effects ascribed to modern vaccines are cot or crib death (SIDS), a strong rise in autism and ADHD, and shaken baby syndrome (spot bleeding in the brain) which apparently landed innocent parents in jail. Experts strongly deny that there is a connection between vaccines and autism, but it is strange nevertheless that the rates of autism have suddenly exploded after greatly increased numbers of vaccinations in recent decades, and there is no obvious alternative reason. Also autism is absent in Amish children who are generally not vaccinated. Vaccinated children are reported to have about 150% more neurological disorders such as ADHD and autism compared to unvaccinated children.

Another curios aspect of vaccine safety statistics was highlighted by Dr Archie Kalokerinos. Working in the remote Australian outback with Aboriginals he found that every second child died as a result of vaccinations. Because deaths commonly occurred about 3 weeks later, they were not recorded as vaccine-related; officially reactions were limited to occur only for up to 2 weeks after vaccination. However, eventually Dr Kalokerinos solved the problem by giving babies high doses of vitamin C before vaccinations, and no more vaccination deaths occurred. Also SIDS disappeared. Naturally he encountered ridicule and hostility from his medical colleges, and babies are still dying needlessly

ARE MOST DISEASES CAUSED BY THE MEDICAL SYSTEM?

By Walter Last

http://www.health-sc...caldisease.html

WALTER LAST combines the training and work experience of Research Chemist, Biochemist and Toxicologist with that of Pacticing Nutritionist and Natural Therapist.

He was born and grew up in Germany and has held positions in medical institutions at the Universities of Greifswald, Cologne and Munich, working in research and toxicological investigations. He was Chief Forensic Chemist at Cologne and worked at Bio-Science Laboratories in Los Angeles.

In 1970 he settled in New Zealand and dissatisfied with drug-based medicine practiced as a Natural Therapist. He has lived in Queensland since 1981 and has investigated and experimented with a wide range of natural therapies to improve the effectiveness of natural medicine in treating serious and medically incurable diseases.

Walter Last is the author of "Heal Yourself", "Healing Foods" and "The Natural Way To Heal - 65 Ways to Create Superior Health", which is now available in e-Book and print form as "Heal Yourself - The Natural Way". He is the main contributor to the "Self Help Cancer Cure" book. He is a regular contributor to "Nexus" magazine and other publications. His latest books are the "Heal Yourself Series" of self-help handbooks which are available on this website. His other websites are: www.health-science-spirit.com, www.healing-yourself.com and www.heal-yourself.com.au.

RESEARCH & OBJECTIVES

Walter Last has spent almost 40 years researching health issues. His knowledge is based on sound scientific principals and up-to-date information on the causes and 'cures' of diseases, especially the number of metabolic illnesses which beset society today.

The author is constantly updating his articles and books as new research is carried out and new discoveries are made and his articles are regularly featured in NEXUS magazine worldwide as well as in various other publications.The main objective of these books is to increase each individual's knowledge of the functioning of their own bodies and the gradual transition to a more healthy state with the use of natural therapies. This is of benefit in helping to avoid various drugs, many of which merely 'mask' the illness.These methods have been proven to be extremely effective for a great many people.
    Perseverance is the key.

Of course, this is not the path for everyone, as it takes dedication and patience. This is different to normal drugs which work almost instantly to relieve symptoms, but which do not necessarily cure. The aim is to bring the body and the immune system back to a state where a 'cure' follows as a natural consequence. Naturally, for any serious disease, or if you are unsure of a particular course of action, seek the help of a competent health professional.

Good luck with your efforts!

Edited by Hansel, 13 July 2014 - 08:46 AM.

#37 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

Документалистика

http://russia.tv/vid...dex/menu_id/266

Московский детектив. Черная оспа/Smallpox

http://russia.tv/vid...ideo_id/1002068

''Вспышка оспы в Москве в 1959—1960 гг.

Хотя болезнь и была побеждена в границах СССР, до всемирной ликвидации этого заболевания случались вспышки оспы, завезенной из-за рубежа. Одним из последних явился случай в Москве в декабре 1959 — январе 1960 гг.''

PS ''In 1958 Professor Viktor Zhdanov, Deputy Minister of Health for the USSR, called on the World Health Assembly to undertake a global initiative to eradicate smallpox. The proposal (Resolution WHA11.54) was accepted in 1959. At this point, 2 million people were dying from smallpox every year.''

#38 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43805 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

Документалистика

http://russia.tv/vid...dex/menu_id/266

Московский детектив. Черная оспа/Smallpox

http://russia.tv/vid...ideo_id/1002068

''Вспышка оспы в Москве в 1959—1960 гг.

Хотя болезнь и была побеждена в границах СССР, до всемирной ликвидации этого заболевания случались вспышки оспы, завезенной из-за рубежа. Одним из последних явился случай в Москве в декабре 1959 — январе 1960 гг.''

PS ''In 1958 Professor Viktor Zhdanov, Deputy Minister of Health for the USSR, called on the World Health Assembly to undertake a global initiative to eradicate smallpox. The proposal (Resolution WHA11.54) was accepted in 1959. At this point, 2 million people were dying from smallpox every year.''

Small pox wasn't as harmless as Hansel thinks it was. Neither is polio. Peppers and oranges can't cure scarlet fever.

#39 ??!!??

??!!??

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5289 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:52 AM

you are unable to learn from mistakes done by believers

#40 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip