• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:59 PM

Consider space, and elements with zero energy. No momentum, no molecules but to add light, the entanglements begin. The spectrum of em has an enormous range of wavelengths, that are fields. EM is in every moment in time and a part of all of the universe. There are no periods between any 2 points in time or space, without em. The elements combine by the wavelengths that sustains 'energy' (em: all cases). Any molecule of even just 2 elements is because light combining them. All structures combined are sustaining light to even be molecules (cations).
light is what 'entangles' all mass, all cases
The fields are the potential oscillating: electromagnetic (em (see spectrum)).
There is no darkness out there because there is no point without 'em' (fields).
The planets form by em combining mass; entanglements. Upon thresholds, the reactions; 'release' of em (light) .
Life, is light upon mass, in process. The consciousness is the coherence of memories to a point of an 'i'. again, em (all cases).
This rendition is a Paradigm shift of comprehension, and it is almost 'stupid easy'. Problem is, you cant find what I just wrote, in any book but I bet most can comprehend every line, in just a few minutes.
You are light upon mass aware of itself, capable of creating, enabling and causing life, by choice. Rock cant do that.

great day to be alive

http://www.theatlant...ts-form/379596/

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:39 PM

Bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru