Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1320 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 08:18 AM

Originally posted by Mari
Happy Birthday Bamm! :)

Thank you, Mari! :)

Now. If you'll all excuse me, I'm gonna take a well-deserved respite from these-here festivities, for the time being, and shall return, at a later date, with a vengeance, the likes of which you shall feel utterly compelled to relate to your very own grand-children.

Consider yourselves warned.

;)

#42 BammBamm

BammBamm

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1320 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 08:21 AM

I appreciate you.

Peace,

Birthday-Boy Bamm-Bamm

:)

#43 Arvind

Arvind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5387 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 08:40 AM

Originally posted by BammBamm
I appreciate you.

Peace,

Birthday-Boy Bamm-Bamm

do not thank. it is your day. :)

#44 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8412 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:16 PM

Happy Birthday!

So, how many orbits around the Sun have you made?

#45 Shilka

Shilka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20852 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:27 PM

Happy Birthday Bammster! *hic*

#46 Katje

Katje

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3989 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:28 PM

Originally posted by BammBamm
Now. If you'll all excuse me, I'm gonna take a well-deserved respite from these-here festivities, for the time being, and shall return, at a later date, with a vengeance, the likes of which you shall feel utterly compelled to relate to your very own grand-children.

Consider yourselves warned.

Respite = running away in terror from our stronghold of logic and innate knowledge...

Har, har. We'll be waiting for you when you come back, with torches and cudgels...lots of cudgels...pikes, too, if the pike order came through...

In the meantime, have a good one...you and Pebbles and the rest of the Bedrock gang... :)

#47 BammBamm

BammBamm

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1320 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 07:58 PM

Happy Birthday!

So, how many orbits around the Sun have you made?

Thirty-nine, unless you discount those few missing months when I was abducted by illegal aliens from Horsehead Nebula.

But, damned if I don't feel a day over sixty-four & a half.

Is it still your birthday?

Actually, Mr. Presedent, I'm celebrating anniversary #39.

And please extend my thanks to Laura for the crocheted doily coaster set we got in the mail, yesterday.

Hey—I need to stop by the ranch sometime this week and get back my chainsaw that you & Rummy borrowed. I just got promoted to Deputy Assistant Chief Interrogator at the SouthCentral Kansas branch of the Office of Homeland Security, and I wanna make a good first impression, so as I don't get too misunderestimated, right outta the gate.

Wellsir? Arright, din. Have a good-n!

Happy Birthday Bammster! *hic*

Tnx, mate! My shout.

"Bartendah!?! This man's money's no good, here. Go ahead & put his bill on my tab."

"Roight. Wellsuh, including tax, that'll be seven hundred forty-three quid. Even."

"Damn it, Shilka! I can't take you anywhere anymore. Now lay off those last few jello shots and try to make yourself at least halfway presentable for your upcoming job interview, you flippin' scally! :mad:"

Respite = running away in terror from our stronghold of logic and innate knowledge...

Har, har. We'll be waiting for you when you come back, with torches and cudgels...lots of cudgels...pikes, too, if the pike order came through...

In the meantime, have a good one...you and Pebbles and the rest of the Bedrock gang... :)

Wow, Katje. :eek: You guys sure have some strange customs, up there. Here in the states, we usu'lly just mete out a single swat on the bum per each year of service, with the obligatory "one to grow on", +, "a pinch to grow an inch".

Not to jinx myself, but it sounds to me like you've completely failed to secure a marauding mob of angry villagers bearing pitchforks and chronic halitosis.

That's okay, though. I'll see in my in-laws can't fill in, if they get back home from the flea market in time, that is...

;)

Congenially,

Spanky Doodle Bamm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru