#21 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20990 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 02:19 PM

forum is back now.?

It didn't go anywhere this time....even tho Google are trying to kill the forum with their links to Pravda forums when Googling it diverting to a bogus site with viruses...Yep Google is owned by Jews as if they were not in the business to protect their Jew criminal tribe!

#22 sharkie

sharkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4063 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:36 PM

It figures, especially now that they are exposed for their duplicity with ISIS, and treating wounded Takfiri fighters in Israeli hospitals

#23 Hellboy

Hellboy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9327 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:58 AM

Everyone shall have the right to freedom of thought and speech. 

How come my thread on tomatoes was deleted?

That's not freedom of speech.

That is ugly.

Repulsive.

Disgusting.

Who did it?

#24 Thoth

Thoth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4451 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 09:47 PM

How come my thread on tomatoes was deleted?

That's not freedom of speech.

That is ugly.

Repulsive.

Disgusting.

Who did it?

It must have been some fool who takes issue with 'maters.

#25 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 10:07 PM

No it was Satan form the you es ay, now look here:

Alek Apr 3, 2014 at 6:44pm

The biggest lemon I found here, now imagin the rest....

securedownload1.jpg

unnamedw2.jpg

unnamedq3.jpg

PS Now go it your monsato...............

Edited by Alek, 16 July 2015 - 07:34 AM.

#26 Alek

Alek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 10:17 PM

The shown above is simply INCOMPARABLE, the the real tomatoes flavour I know from my childhood...... 10% of it, in it.

#27 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:27 PM

The shown above is simply INCOMPARABLE, the the real tomatoes flavour I know from my childhood...... 10% of it, in it.

Solution is simple: GROW YOUR OWN, like I do

#28 Mandrake

Mandrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43804 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:51 PM

Solution is simple: GROW YOUR OWN, like I do

Me too, along with the basil, garlic and rosemary to go with them. Sauce made with Roma tomatoes and fresh herbs is fantastic.

#29 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:30 PM

Me too, along with the basil, garlic and rosemary to go with them. Sauce made with Roma tomatoes and fresh herbs is fantastic.

I cannot grow enough basil. Pesto with garlic and olive oil plus nuts is just great. Had to go to the market and make four batches of pesto, freeze it in trays and add the frozen cube  to your pasta, beats any meat you can think of.

#30 vladzo

vladzo

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 16824 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 10:07 PM

now that all of you are finished trashing this thread;

HERE IT IS AGAIN - - -

Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

As everyone on this forum should know, we are subject to the laws and Constitution of the Russian Federation.

Article 29.

Propaganda or campaigning inciting social, racial, national or religious hatred and strife is impermissible. The propaganda of social, racial, national, religious or language superiority is forbidden. 

DO NOT attempt to incide racial hatred or promote any notions of racial superiority.

As you know, the UN Resolution was recently voted upon combating the glorification of Nazism, neo-nazism and other practices that contribute to fueling racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance.
Use your common sense in the following of these forum guidelines.  

Additionally, do not torpedo threads by posting material that has been deleted by Administration.  Do not repost threads that have been deleted by Administration.

#31 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:31 PM

now that all of you are finished trashing this thread;

HERE IT IS AGAIN - - -

Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

As everyone on this forum should know, we are subject to the laws and Constitution of the Russian Federation.

Article 29.

Propaganda or campaigning inciting social, racial, national or religious hatred and strife is impermissible. The propaganda of social, racial, national, religious or language superiority is forbidden. 

DO NOT attempt to incide racial hatred or promote any notions of racial superiority.

As you know, the UN Resolution was recently voted upon combating the glorification of Nazism, neo-nazism and other practices that contribute to fueling racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance.
Use your common sense in the following of these forum guidelines.  

Additionally, do not torpedo threads by posting material that has been deleted by Administration.  Do not repost threads that have been deleted by Administration.

Bloody Fool we are talking about tomatoes

#32 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15839 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:09 AM

I'm back for a visit. I retired from posting years ago. When I saw the ATOSSA thread I simply could not resist logging in to say hello.

I was chased away from the LUNATIC OUTPOST a few years back when it became over-run by perverts, homosexuals, and Satanists.

Their policy of freedom of thought and speech was dispensed with in regards to any intelligent conversation, or debate that brought up anything deemed offensive, or negative on the topic of homosexuality. Christianity, or biblical teaching on the subject was censored as well. Hateful propaganda against Christianity was encouraged.

What is the policy on these issues at PRAVDA? I have heard that pro-homosexual propaganda is against the law in Russia. As well I recall the Pussy Riot incident instigated a law against offensive propaganda against Christianity.

#33 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18218 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 01:26 PM

Up until now, the issue of pro-homosexual propaganda hasn't really come up because I don't believe we currently have anyone here that does it.

The Constitution and laws of the Russian Federation will be enforced here.

As I interpret this law, since children and minors may read this forum, such propaganda is unacceptable.

FEDERAL LAW
    On Introducing Amendments to the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offences

The Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offences (Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation, 2002, No. 1, Article 1, No. 30 et al.) shall be amended as follows:

1) add Article 6.13.1 reading as follows:

"Article 6.13.1. Propaganda of homosexualism among minors

Propaganda of homosexualism among minors -

is punishable by an administrative fine for citizens in the amount of four thousand to five thousand rubles; for officials –forty thousand to fifty thousand rubles; for legal entities – four hundred thousand to five hundred thousand rubles";

2) in Article 28.3, Section2, Clause 1 figures “6.13” shall be changed to “6.13.1”.

President of the Russian Federation

EXPLANATORY NOTE
    to the Draft Federal Law “On Amendments to the Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offences”

Propaganda of homosexualism in Russia took a wide sweep. This propaganda is delivered both through the media and through active social actions that promote homosexualism as a behavioral norm. It is especially dangerous for children and youth who are not yet capable of a critical attitude to the avalanche of information that falls upon them every day. In this regard, it is necessary to primarily protect the younger generation from the effects of homosexual propaganda, and the present bill pursues this goal.

Family, motherhood and childhood in the traditional, adopted from the ancestors understanding are the values ​​that provide a continuous change of generations and serve as a condition for the preservation and development of the multinational people of the Russian Federation, and therefore they require special protection from the state.

Legitimate interests of minors are an important social value, with the goal of the public policy toward children being to protect them from the factors that negatively affect their physical, intellectual, mental, spiritual,and moral development. Paragraph 1 of Article 14 of the Federal Law № 124-FZ of24.07.1998 “On Basic Guarantees of Child Rights in the Russian Federation” directly states the obligation of public authorities of the Russian Federation to take measures to protect children from information, propaganda and campaigning that harm their health and moral and spiritual development.

In this connection it is necessary to establish measures to ensure intellectual, moral and mental security of children, including the prohibition onto perform any act aimed at the promotion of homosexuality. By itself, the prohibition of such propaganda as an activity of purposeful and uncontrolled dissemination of the information that could harm the health and moral and spiritual development, as well as form misperceptions about the social equivalence of conventional and unconventional sexual relationships, among individuals who, due to their age, are not capable to independently and critically assess such information cannot be regarded as violating the constitutional rights of citizens.

Given the above, a bill suggesting amendments to the Code of Administrative Offences was prepared to introduce administrative responsibility for propaganda of homosexuality among minors. In this case, administrative responsibility is established not for the sheer fact of the person’s homosexuality, but only for propaganda of homosexualism among minors.

This bill imposes the right to make records of administrative offences for public actions aimed at propaganda of homosexualism among minors on the law enforcement officials (the Police), and trial of cases of administrative offences– on the judges.

#34 zhurnalist

zhurnalist

• Administrators
  • 11899 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:31 PM

Yes whatever a person's personal practices, one must not spread such views in places where children may be warped

#35 sharkie

sharkie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4063 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:57 PM

still no reason given for hijacking my browser and sending me where i dont want to go!!

Edited by T-Koga, 08 March 2016 - 04:39 PM.

#36 Matt

Matt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22883 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 02:37 PM

Yes Sir! 

Tossing a few Homegrown Bay Laurel Leaves into the mix - is the living end!  

Looking Fo'Ward to the Spring..

#37 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32497 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:44 PM

Yes whatever a person's personal practices, one must not spread such views in places where children may be warped

In the US, advertisements advocating perversion began in the form of comedy skits with men kissing men, jokes about people who disapproved of perverts, and the media became smothered in repeated perversion on television and movies.   

Russian law is a good way to prevent perversion from spreading across Russia, although it is difficult to censor everything all the time and some t.v. shows or movies are bound to sneak across the border.    Some American entertainment is really sick stuff.

#38 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:02 PM

PERVERSION IS THE ZIONIST WAY OF PREEMPTING THE CONQUEST OF A NATION AND PEOPLE'S MORALS

#39 Dirk Kronshtadt

Dirk Kronshtadt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 05:16 PM

Hello Atossa,its me Kronshtadt

#40 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18218 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:55 PM

Hello Atossa,its me Kronshtadt

She has a few days left on her vacation.  But she will be peeking in and see you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru