Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Prime Minister Tsipras wasted potentially golden opportunity for Greece in Moscow

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9203 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:51 PM

The quest for truth inherent in more virtuous souls is almost always attacked by those who wish to control others. Mr. Tsirpas, regardless of opinions and points of view, true or not, was there. He went to Russia with the Greek hand of friendship. Any machinations to motives are mute. Tsirpas was there and refused to vilify the Russian people. This is a very courageous as well as hopeful development. 

It is praiseworthy, regardless of the imperfections that exist in us all, that the Russian President, the Greek Prime Minister, and the Russian Press carried the message beyond political rhetoric. 

Mr. Tsirpas went as far as he could for now. The world is not only volatile but a war has begun that separates the proverbial sheep and goats. Russia is beset with a US and NATO missile threat. How could anyone not be prudent and recognize that there are those that would rape Russia and rob her of all her natural resources? Those that try to ameliorate suffering in this world must remain vigilant and strong.

The USA is no longer free. The Russian Press is correct to see through the equivocation of what it terms a "shadow government". It is not unlike the Vichy of WWII.

If I survive my activism against tyranny, you may hear from me again.  

Warmest regards,

Shaktiman

Edited by shaktiman, 10 April 2015 - 01:55 PM.

#2 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18065 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:52 AM

Nice post, hope to see you again.

Consider posting in the main forum so that your message may get more of an audience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru