Self explanatory.

#2 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:23 PM

This will be a great place to put the xamples of how Pravda Christians work:

I occasionally come across fools on the social media crying about how their stupid military "served their country" and "fought for their freedom" and all of that is bullshit.

All that garbage did is shit up other people's countries for corporate profits. F'uck them and their asshole holiday and their garbage degenerate pervert disease bag soldiers.

Where it gets sad, is that the US and its might is why Russians are experiencing the concepts of voting and freedom of speech. It is how this forum even exists.

Russian's are becoming just like US, as freedom exposes the sissies and bigots, because that freedom enables the ability for each to represent themselves.

#3 RobertD

RobertD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19754 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:38 PM

Where it gets sad, is that the US and its might is why Russians are experiencing the concepts of voting and freedom of speech. It is how this forum even exists.

Russian's are becoming just like US, as freedom exposes the sissies and bigots, because that freedom enables the ability for each to represent themselves.

Freedom is not the result of "democrassy", freedom came about as a result of the knowledge of the truth of Jesus Christ, who freed us from all the errors of false religions. It also gave us the law, which clearly defines right and wrong, so the people know what is acceptable and what is not. This is the knowledge from which freedom arises. In pagan societies, such knowledge is absent and people don't know what is right or wrong and are constantly in doubt about their actions. They also err in behavior by doing what is taught them is right when in fact it is wrong. Such is islam with it's own laws that corrupt the truth and make people do things they should not and afflict their conscience in ignorance.

We don't have to be practicing and overtly christian, as most of us are satisfied of knowing the limits of freedom without indulging in rituals and ceremonies. Perhaps when a close relative dies, we go to a funeral, and that's as close to a church as many ever come. Nevertheless, simply by hearing the law once, a person is grounded in the law, and has enough guidance for the rest of his life. That's probably as basic as it gets and never learning more about the law can lead a person to fall into errors that he may never recover from.

When non-believers take control of christian societies, and try to paganise and destroy the christian heritage, they cannot. People only go underground because the truth remains, and the people who know it cannot accept error and ignorance as a normal way of life. regardless of how much persecution and tyranny is imposed on us, we always rise and conquer again, because truth cannot be stopped.

This forum is grounded in truth, and even though we're not here to preach, the spirit of truth indwells all of us who love righteousness. We all hate to be lied to, deceived, bullied, threatened and any other form of intimidation. If you are such a person, and I think you're here because you also love freedom, then you belong to the kingdom of God, whose children practice righteousness and are destined to be kings and priests for eternity, as are all those who want a better world.

Edited by RobertD, 24 May 2015 - 02:46 PM.

#4 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:51 PM

Freedom is not the result of "democrassy", freedom came about as a result of the knowledge of the truth of Jesus Christ,

That is untrue.

I have told you the truth and even offered what many fail to admit. Matt 16:20 Then did he charge his disciples that they may say to no one that he is Jesus the Christ.

who freed us from all the errors of false religions.

false.... because you are still lying, literally a false witness, because of religion.

It also gave us the law, which clearly defines right and wrong,

In a sense, I agree:

Mark 10:17 And as he is going forth into the way, one having run and having kneeled to him, was questioning him, `Good teacher, what may I do, that life age-during I may inherit?'

18 And Jesus said to him, `Why me dost thou call good? no one [is] good except One -- God;

19 the commands thou hast known: Thou mayest not commit adultery, Thou mayest do no murder, Thou mayest not steal, Thou mayest not bear false witness, Thou mayest not defraud, Honour thy father and mother.'

He said, why call him good as he is not GOD....... and to follow the fricken rules of personal responsibility................ NOT HOMAGE!!!!!!!

so the people know what is acceptable and what is not.

I agree. No fibbing liar, because it is not acceptable to lie for a religion.

This is the knowledge from which freedom arises.

I agree, science diverted the power of thought from religious oppression.

Freedom of choice, is how mankind overcame religion and especially the idea that jesus died, so that you can lie.

In pagan societies, such knowledge is absent and people don't know what is right or wrong

Funny................. The commandments came from pagens. See book of the dead. The commandments existed well over 1000 years, in writing before anything of Judaism/torah.

Again, the liars (like you) just mislead from truth, as if it is OK and normal. (shura Christian Pravda)

We don't have to be practicing and overtly christian, as most of us are satisfied of knowing the limits of freedom without indulging in rituals and ceremonies.

To mislead is the ritual ceremony that freedom has enabled. Everyone is capable to do what you are, but the truly caring human being, succumbs to personal responsibility over religion, every time!

#5 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

And you are becoming more and more like Ariel Sharon, the murderer

#6 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

And you are becoming more and more like Ariel Sharon, the murderer

ariel is dead and I bet it was Netanyahu that had a part in it.

If I was like Sharon, I would have removed the zionist puke from office.

Religion has no business in government.

#7 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17752 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:17 PM

WARNING:  You are not to create threads in order to attack other posters.

10. When making threads, put them in their appropriate forum, and do not make duplicates in other forums.

Do not make threads with headers designed to attack, threaten, insult other Pravda members. These threads will be deleted, edited or moved at the discretion of Pravda Administration and Pravda moderator team.

#8 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:26 PM

Mark 10: 19 the commands thou hast known: Thou mayest not commit adultery, Thou mayest do no murder, Thou mayest not steal, Thou mayest not bear false witness, Thou mayest not defraud, Honour thy father and mother.'

You representing rules of Pravda but do not adhere to commandments, is shura christian pravda

#9 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35877 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:02 PM

Since I began posting here in 2001, I have thought of a lot of names to call Pravda...
but "Christian" has never been one of them. Pravda is antichrist.

#10 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35877 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:36 PM

This is interesting...

I didn't post about it here... but early on Monday morning, Feb 23,
a strange rhythmic noise woke me up. It was the weirdest unknown
noise I have ever experienced. I looked everywhere for the source
of the noise but couldn't find it. Then it went away after a couple
of hours... and hasn't returned. I just assumed it might have been
some sort of acute tinnitus or strange audible heart palpitations...
and forgot about it... until today. Today, I realized the morning
I heard that strange noise, Monday, Feb 23, was the beginning of
Orthodox Lent.

Why today ??

Today is western Pentecost. May 31 is Orthodox Pentecost, the last
great spring feast day.

#11 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:39 PM

Since I began posting here in 2001, I have thought of a lot of names to call Pravda...
but "Christian" has never been one of them. Pravda is antichrist.

Since you started posting, you never failed to mention racism, sodomy, "anti christ" whatever that is and insulting my national origin.

#12 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35877 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:31 PM

Since you started posting, you never failed to mention racism, sodomy, "anti christ" whatever that is and insulting my national origin.

It does not surprise me that a vile demented peverted mongrel antichrist
satanic jew/nwo toady like you would attack me because I hate the abominable
"days of Noah" [race-mixing] and "days of Lot" [sodomites.]

#13 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:06 AM

It does not surprise me that a vile demented peverted mongrel antichrist
satanic jew/nwo toady like you would attack me because I hate the abominable
"days of Noah" [race-mixing] and "days of Lot" [sodomites.]

See what I mean, crap like you should not be allowed to use this forum ever,

#14 Atossa

Atossa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35877 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:22 AM

I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them,
because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world

#15 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:25 PM

I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them,
because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world

You give me the shits

#16 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:54 AM

At least you make it easier to understand why your opinions stink

#17 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:53 PM

Well hello Bishadi. How you been huh.

#18 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:02 AM

I will tell Pissadi that you called. Welcome!

#19 bishadi

bishadi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9522 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:57 AM

I'm still a target for the bigots.

How about you?

Have you found anyone more nuts than me?

#20 Horseman

Horseman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18434 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:49 AM

I'm still a target for the bigots.

How about you?

Have you found anyone more nuts than me?

Well there is always some out there that it smarter, stronger, faster and tougher.

Good to hear from you.

Just wanted to let you know about some sad news. Remember Soulgazer, he passed away recently. I told all his friends Miss B, Rachel, Obmar, Humberto and a few others.

Keep well Bishadi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru