4 replies to this topic

#1 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:39 AM

An interesting article but never went on to cover subject. In the beginning it stated, "If a NATO general does not know what to do, the matters seem to be really bad." However, it is not the general's job to know what to do about immigration. The author them stuck in an editorial comment, "The politicians pretend that everything is all right, but it is more and more difficult to persuade people to be tolerant towards rise in crime, filth, social tensions, and christian churches being occupied by the Muslims.". It was not a quote, was not news and did not belong in the article. It goes on to quote the Hungarian PM mentioning that steps be taken to maintain the Christian identity of Europe. What of the pagan identity of Europe? Christianity was first imposed by the Romans. The Catholic Church is still ruled by the Roman Empire. The Church is the only remnant left of the old empire (no one calls it the Holy Catholic Church, it is the Holy Roman Catholic Church). The article then goes on to blame immigration for high crime rates. Inequitable economic balance is responsible for high crime rates. If you have a higher percentage of have-nots to the haves, then crime will occur. Crime will occur without immigration so don't blame the immigrants for all of the crime. So many phobias are revealed within this article. The people should get together to identify their real fears and not try to make immigrants the scapegoats (a popular pastime in Russia).

#2 Amok

Amok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:21 PM

An interesting article but never went on to cover subject. In the beginning it stated, "If a NATO general does not know what to do, the matters seem to be really bad." However, it is not the general's job to know what to do about immigration. The author them stuck in an editorial comment, "The politicians pretend that everything is all right, but it is more and more difficult to persuade people to be tolerant towards rise in crime, filth, social tensions, and christian churches being occupied by the Muslims.". It was not a quote, was not news and did not belong in the article. It goes on to quote the Hungarian PM mentioning that steps be taken to maintain the Christian identity of Europe. What of the pagan identity of Europe? Christianity was first imposed by the Romans. The Catholic Church is still ruled by the Roman Empire. The Church is the only remnant left of the old empire (no one calls it the Holy Catholic Church, it is the Holy Roman Catholic Church). The article then goes on to blame immigration for high crime rates. Inequitable economic balance is responsible for high crime rates. If you have a higher percentage of have-nots to the haves, then crime will occur. Crime will occur without immigration so don't blame the immigrants for all of the crime. So many phobias are revealed within this article. The people should get together to identify their real fears and not try to make immigrants the scapegoats (a popular pastime in Russia).

Have you ever lived in Europe for any extended period of time?

#3 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:27 PM

Have you ever lived in Europe for any extended period of time?

I guess you know Europe, as you know Islam from watching O'Reilly

#4 Amok

Amok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:58 PM

I guess you know Europe, as you know Islam from watching O'Reilly

I'm from Northern Europe and I've been to Spain, Portugal, Malta, Italy, Germany, Scotland, England, France, Gibraltar and Greece.

I've also been to Turkey, North and West Africa 

#5 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:04 PM

I'm from Northern Europe and I've been to Spain, Portugal, Malta, Italy, Germany, Scotland, England, France, Gibraltar and Greece.

I've also been to Turkey, North and West Africa 

I have been to Vietnam, Malaya, Australia, Fiji, and all the countries you have been too. It is the same shit all over the place Oligarchs take over and little people starve!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru