No replies to this topic

#1 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32385 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:44 AM

Toy F-16 sold on Amazon plays Islamic prayer instead of jet noises

When a Bellingham child opened a Christmas gift, something was "very, very wrong" with the sound the F-16 made, KING-TV reported.

By Benjamin Woodard
Seattle Times staff

An unexpected noise came out of a child’s present this Christmas: an Islamic prayer.

Instead of whooshing and roaring expected out of a toy F-16 fighter jet bought on Amazon, the toy plays a prayer in Arabic, KING-TV reported.

The toy’s manufacturer, WolVol, blamed its factory for the mistake, according to the report.

“It sounds like an Arabic chanting, which is pretty unusual,” Bjorn Thorpe, the boy’s uncle, told KING-TV. “I think we’re kind of confused on how this would happen.”

Nadeem Israr, president of the Islamic Society of Whatcom County, told King 5 the sound is a Muslim prayer spoken during pilgrimages to Mecca.

“It’s very wrong. It’s very, very wrong,” he told KING-TV when asked about the toy.

http://www.seattleti...-of-jet-noises/

Comments:

"I'm afraid Santa Claus may be a Muslim.   Very loud Middle Eastern chanting and music, weird and scary, a very un-American product.   I was expecting jet noises, bomb blasts, and screaming victim sounds to the tune of "Bomb, Bomb Iran." - John McCain.

"I've been wanting to convert my 3 year old son to radical Islam for a long time and haven't been able to motivate him to chop off the head of our family pet.   This toy is great fun for the whole family." - Tom the ticking time bomb.

"A peace offering to the Mahdi, love it.   Can we get a jihadi flag to go with it?"  - Barack Obama.

"I want my money back, this toy doesn't kill anyone." - George W. Bush.

Edited by Zharkov, 30 December 2015 - 12:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru