• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 DrSher

DrSher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:19 PM

I do not se much posting on these forums as expected and do not know quite why. Maybe there should be a wider range of topics, or even find topics that are a bit more contentious.

I have been reading this website daily for a year or so and I think there are many like me that would join here. I would see with the entire technical team if there are ways to make it flow more or faster, better, more appealing (I don't know).

Devade

#2 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17678 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:39 AM

Welcome to the forum.  Looking forward to your contributions.

Mostly to increase people coming, it helps to advertise because the social networks like Twitter and Facebook don't offer the same consistency as a forum does.

#3 Richard Parker

Richard Parker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:45 PM

Nice post Nemesis. You are correct, we should value our Veterans. People in my country are pretty split on the subject, but I was brought up to look up to them. Of course, my dad was in from '38 to '45. I think people just want to be jerks. Hell, in my country, there are so many people that don't even seem to be aware that Russia and the U.S. were allies in WWII.

As an Armenian, I'm aware that Russian forces did their best to come to the aid of the Armenians a hundred years ago, and I won't forget it!

#4 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:02 AM

Nice post Nemesis. You are correct, we should value our Veterans. People in my country are pretty split on the subject, but I was brought up to look up to them. Of course, my dad was in from '38 to '45. I think people just want to be jerks. Hell, in my country, there are so many people that don't even seem to be aware that Russia and the U.S. were allies in WWII.

As an Armenian, I'm aware that Russian forces did their best to come to the aid of the Armenians a hundred years ago, and I won't forget it!

And today one of Russia's most valued ally is Armenia

#5 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17678 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:33 PM

Welcome to the forum.  Being an Armenian, you should feel right at home here. 

russian-military-base-armenia.jpg

#6 Richard Parker

Richard Parker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:21 PM

Welcome to the forum.  Being an Armenian, you should feel right at home here. 

russian-military-base-armenia.jpg

If I had the money I would visit both Armenia and Russia!

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=GA3ABVAI_eY

#7 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17678 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 05:02 PM

That's some good duduk.  av-4.gif

#8 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17678 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 05:24 PM

46909016.jpg

#9 DrSher

DrSher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:56 AM

Speaking of WW2, my family contribution was split.

Half was fighting on Finnish front for Finns, the other half was spying for the Russians in Murmansk.

I am doing some research on Karelia now and I apparently have traced something to the town of Olonets.

I am currently trying to find any physicians in that area who practices age-management. Are there any around? Let me now. Me, wife and kiddos very much want to go to Lake Ladoga area..

#10 DrSher

DrSher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:58 AM

Believe it or not. I am over 40 and have  never used Facebook, Twitter, Myspace or that crap.

It's harder to socialize here if you don't have FB, but I try my best.

#11 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17678 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:05 PM

If you really want interaction, I suggest you move to the Main Forum

http://engforum.prav...m/3-main-forum/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru