• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#61 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 29 March 2003 - 04:15 AM

Yes, Azov, that's the impression that I've got, that the difference between German and Soviet concentration camps was exactly that- in Nazi camps extermination was the ultimate goal, while the labor work was a by-product. In Russia it was rather vice-versa; the free labor was the main goal, while death and terror were by-products....

#62 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 29 March 2003 - 04:17 AM

By "free labor" I mean slavery, of course...

#63 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 02:11 PM

Trying to increase your post count? ;)

#64 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 11:58 AM

Good question. :confused:

#65 Meat

Meat

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 03:58 AM

Naturally, the common people don't want war ... but after all it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.

- Hermann Goering

#66 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 06:54 AM

>>This thread is rapidly taking on certain Joycean characteristics.<<

Pleasing, definitely...

This should now be renamed "Why azov failed to bump his thread up again" - discuss..

and it does feel strange knowing mrs atocca is no longer with us..

#67 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 06:57 AM

as she might have it and as joyce might say it..

My phemous themis race is run, so let Demoncracy take the highmost! (Abra-
ham Tripier. Those old diligences are quite out of date. Read
next answer)

#68 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2003 - 03:48 PM

All you guys/gals, can mutter back and forth, but one salient
fact remains:

The massive progress made by the soviets after everything
was destroyed by the imperialists up to 1922. (Hitler is
heard from) exemplifies what can be accomplished by the
people .

#69 Hepta

Hepta

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 09:29 PM

time to hump

and up it go goes??

:rolleyes: :D

#70 stranger

stranger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6747 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 06:10 AM

Forgive me, A-z,
but every time I see this repeated question "Why Russian Democracy failed in 1917," it reminds me one of Vysotzky's songs with rhethoric question " A pochemy aborigeny sieli Kuka?
Poka neyasno, molchit nauka..."
The translation is approximately the following - "So why at the end the aborigens have devoured captain Cook?
It's unclear - the scientists are still silent on this matter..."
:D :cool:

#71 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 08:31 AM

1st anniversary bump :)

I see you put this up in a purged and revisionistic form in the Pravda traitors' forum. May the Imperialistic Mules take you down with them~!. ;) :P

#72 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 07:25 AM

Already happened when I was young enough to remember but not older enough to defend her.

#73 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 12:24 AM

larger than that

#74 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 06:08 PM

Russia not this too ? 1. Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance Programs
2. Medicaid
3. Food Stamps
4. Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
5. Head Start (Meeting Income Requirement)
6. Tribally Administered Temporary Housing for the Needy Families
7. Federal Public Housing Assistance
8. Low-income Home Energy Assistance
9. National School Lunch Program
10. Any other qualifying program approved by the state Lifeline and Link
Up program

Enrollment is easy. Qualified individuals need to complete and return a simple application that can be obtained by calling Qwest at (800) 244-1111.

Media kits will be sent this week to media outlets throughout most of Qwest's 14-state region. For more information or to receive a media kit contact Qwest at 303-308-5391.

About Qwest

#75 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2005 - 08:12 PM

:happy:

How's things over at Shit On River?

:)

#76 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:54 AM

Best Pravda thread EVER :cheers:

#77 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 05:43 PM

dwjr54iuwsplalprlrtorreuieopre

#78 DirtyHarry

DirtyHarry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 03:47 AM

+ + +

#79 lolomarsei

lolomarsei

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9226 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 09:46 AM

Originally posted by azov
Well, stranger, how would I have kept them entertained?

KGB officer: Citizen Azov, we are concerned about some of the things you have been saying publicly about our Soviet past. We would like to have a serious talk with you.

Citizen A: Sure thing! I don't mind. Let's get out the green tea and mineral water and chew the fat.

KGBist: Good! I like your attitude already. Now, Citizen Azov, you are saying things about the bourgeois Constituent Assembly, that some delegate therein was close to the heart of the peasant masses. This is a slander against our Soviet Power, as we all know the peasants followed our Great Lenin to the last man and woman - except for the kulaks, of course. Whatever a kulak said is therefore not to be given credit. Therefore, why do you say these things in public? Do you intend to infect our children with anti-Soviet provocations? Do you understand how serious such behavior is? If you are reckless to the consequences, think of your family, of the great shame you bring on them by having an anti-Soviet traitor in their midst!

A: Now hold on! I just reported the facts of history. I think you guys are just blowing this out of all proportion. Get a grip, go do something productive with yourselves. I know this Moldavian Jew who's smuggling in Penthouse from America -

Chekist: Citizen Azov! We are discussing your behavior here! And who determines the facts of history? You?

A: The historical record.

VeChKa: Ah, the historical record, is it? I see, I see . . . Well, for your information, Citizen Azov, it is we who write the historical record in this country! Do you understand what I am saying to you? If we decide, for instance, to write the historical record of your life, as a traitor to the Soviet people and motherland, that is what will become the law of the land and you will sign your name to this record. You're an intelligent person. I think you understand me.

A: Where's the green tea?

GPUist: Now! Let's have no more so-called historical nonsense. If you are a Soviet man you must think and conduct yourself like one. We do not tolerate anti-Soviet bullshit in this raion.

A: Uh, Comrade Chekist?

KGBist: What, Citizen Azov? What is it now? You're free to go - if you agree that you must conduct yourself by our rules.

A: Is that the new Penthouse on your desk? Did you see Miss March last month? Man, dig them hooters - the nipples were -

Chekist on phone: Yuri Stepanovich, please join our discussion . . . Citizen Azov is not taking our warnings with due consideration, after all the respectfulness we have shown him. Yes, and bring Maxim Vadimovich with you, if he's done with his karate class . . .

you're the tchekist!
you, fair historian?
ah ah ah!

#80 xagversum

xagversum

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6872 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 12:53 PM

azo ain't no tchekist
he holidays in uzbekist-
an then he sets up an anti-authoritarian anarcho-revolutionary sect to deliver democracy and electricity to the masses with free chekay-girl concerts for all in a way that comrade stalin would have bitten through his pipe at
plus for all, at age three, a cat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru