- How to re-edit a topic title?
- No button for "tab"?
2 replies to this topic
Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:20 AM
How to upload an image into a post.
- Click on BBCode Mode (because this is how I tested the edit)
- First save the image to be uploaded in your hard drive, like on the desktop
- Then click on the button Choose File an navigate to the place where the image is located, in this case your desktop
- Click Attach This File it should place the uploaded image where the cursor is located
- Click Preview Post
- You will see on the screen a small size image of your upload. Right click on it with your mouse and choose Copy link Location and not Copy Image Location
- Paste this link to where you need your image to appear in full size in the BBCode screen, it should look something like:
[ img = http://engforum.prav...-xxxxxxxxx.png]
- Delete the previous useless link in the BBCode screen, it should look something like:
Warning: Do not delete your attached file with the red Delete button below the BBCode screen!
- And voila!
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users