• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 LifeisGood

LifeisGood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 09:55 PM

British and American warplanes have attacked artillery units in southern Iraq, the Pentagon has said.

Pentagon sources said ten artillery pieces have been destroyed.

The Pentagon said the artillery units may have had chemical or biological weapons which could be used on US and UK troops on the border with Kuwait, said Sky News correspondent Keith Graves in Washington.

He said: "The Pentagon said warplanes have been and are now in action over southern Iraq."

Graves said the Pentagon had not revealed if the warplanes were American or British. The UK's Ministry of Defence confirmed British RAF planes were used.

An MoD spokeswoman described the patrols as "standard 'no-fly' zone activity".

"We are targeting systems which are a threat to our forces," the spokeswoman said.

British and US aircraft have been patrolling the northern and southern "no-fly" zones since the end of the last Gulf War.

The patrols have stepped up in recent weeks, targeting Iraqi air defence systems in preparation for the expected invasion.

Around 250,000 British and American troops are in Kuwait ready to invade Iraq.

There are only a few hours left before the deadline issued to Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein runs out.

US President George W Bush told Saddam he must leave Iraq by 1am GMT on Thursday or face war.

Sky's Emma Hurd, in Kuwait with British forces, said there are no signs that troops are launching a ground invasion.

Sky's David Chater, in Baghdad, said there are no signs of the city being attacked.

He said the atmopshere was "very tense" and locals had taken refuge in bomb shelters.

The Iraqi capital - home to up to 6 million people - had been turned into a "ghost town", he said.

#2 CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 09:57 PM

Or they could have been decoys as I would have placed them to draw enemy fire while my troops take position.

#3 fu2

fu2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25082 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:08 PM

Don't worry, there are enough papie mache makets.

Remember how the idiot Shea counted with pomp the 400 VJ tanks destroyed in Kosovo, but it finally happen the USAF inepts actually by mistake kill some 23 old junk pieces? LOL :D

The US warmongers were mad on the smart Serbs for teaching Iraq trick or two how to dupe the yankz idiots. Next the USAF dumbies will start bombing the microwave ovens. The story repeats itself. He he he :D

#4 CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:14 PM

I can already hear the reports this morning(24:15 here) that US Air Farce destroyed 500 T-34's in the middle of the desert.

#5 CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:15 PM

I think I will go to sleep, my view of the situation is most clear in my sleep.

#6 CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:17 PM

Probably old D-1(1941) 152mm decoys. Real 2S1's and G-6's are nowhere to be seen.

#7 LifeisGood

LifeisGood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:39 PM

On my way home at a red light. A man was holding an American flag. I never been the patriotic type, but watching the flag wave in the breeze it made me recall the debate's on this forum. How bad the US is, opportunistic, arrogant, warmongers and for the first time in my life I felt proud. It's ok if you hate us, that doesn't matter anymore. What does matter is doing wants right.

#8 fu2

fu2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25082 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:42 PM

Why should anyone hate the zionazi slaves doing the zionazi bidding. LOL :D

#9 SmallMind

SmallMind

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 11:17 PM

A bully stealling someones lunch money, yea its doing it right.

#10 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8412 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 11:52 PM

Let's hope that Bin Laden opens new fronts in Britain and the U.S. soon.

#11 Oceania

Oceania

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 3615 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 11:59 PM

Remind me to carrh out a crusade against all Mulsims in this country .... a nice 308 is exceptionally effective!

Splat of flesh and the crack of bone - been there before mirrormam?

#12 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8412 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 12:08 AM

Are there Muslims in New Zealand? Anyway, New Zealand is not for this war. I would urge Bin Laden to attack only military targets and spare civilians. The pentagon, White House and Downing street 10 are legal targets.

#13 McRat

McRat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 12:29 AM

Originally posted by MirrorMan
Are there Muslims in New Zealand? Anyway, New Zealand is not for this war. I would urge Bin Laden to attack only military targets and spare civilians. The pentagon, White House and Downing street 10 are legal targets.

The terrorists have been hitting mostly civilian targets. School buses of children, planes with tourist families, office buildings with workers, crowded nightclubs, etc.

Time to strike back.

Saddam will no longer grin on Arab TV as he hands out checks to those who kill children.... He wants terror? He's going to get some.

#14 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 12:38 AM

Oceania posted :

Remind me to carrh out a crusade against all Mulsims in this country .... a nice 308 is exceptionally effective!

Why you pretend to be a Kiwi ?. You are not. You are only Zionist Jew who carry that special hatred against Muslims and Slavs.

BTW : I got to know that you are a Russian Zionist Jew who recently settled in New Zealand.

#15 Saddam

Saddam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 20 March 2003 - 12:41 AM

SHALOM MY ZIONIST CHILDREN !!!. ARE YOU THIRSTY FOR HUMAN < GOYIM > BLOOD AGAIN ???

#16 MirrorMan

MirrorMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8412 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 11:27 PM

Originally posted by MirrorMan
Let's hope that Bin Laden opens new fronts in Britain and the U.S. soon.

Iraq turned out to be such a mess that Bin Laden didn't need to do that. :D

#17 zxb

zxb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 12:23 AM

"What does matter is doing wants right."

Better luck next time. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2016 Pravda.Ru