• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Calm

Calm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 12:07 AM

I attempted to edit my profile and add my "Signature" and I can not copy/paste it to these forums.

Is there a time limit until copy-paste privilege is allowed or is that not an option within these forums?

How does one post a link if copy-paste does not work?

I am very curious how my avatar (A kids face) turned up here? I did not upload it. It is mine, but I was wondering how this website found it?

I created it when I was first learning animations in early 2002. It is actually an animation and the kid winks.

Calm

Edited by Calm, 14 July 2016 - 12:12 AM.

#2 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15839 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:04 AM

I attempted to edit my profile and add my "Signature" and I can not copy/paste it to these forums.

Is there a time limit until copy-paste privilege is allowed or is that not an option within these forums?

How does one post a link if copy-paste does not work?

I am very curious how my avatar (A kids face) turned up here? I did not upload it. It is mine, but I was wondering how this website found it?

I created it when I was first learning animations in early 2002. It is actually an animation and the kid winks.

Calm

I recall having the same problem when I came back to the forum after a very long period of time being away.

It eventually cleared up. Not sure how, when, or why.

Edited by Tom Pain, 19 July 2016 - 09:04 AM.

#3 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18218 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 06:37 AM

There shouldn't be a problem with copy paste but sometimes the forum experiences temporary glitches.

Some sites make it near impossible to copy paste their material.  I often find I have to first copy and paste to a Word document and from there copy it to here.  Try that.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you still have trouble.

Avatars are a funny thing, too.  Sometimes the forum won't cooperate so you have to keep trying until you succeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru