Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:21 AM

#2 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:11 PM

Interesting! so if you have a drop of Slav blood you are Central Asian as well, and like everyoneelse you are also an African

#3 mataj

mataj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4294 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 09:38 PM

Interesting! so if you have a drop of Slav blood you are Central Asian as well, and like everyoneelse you are also an African

According to DNA haploytpe studies, Serbs are genetically pretty close to Swedes (before migrant crisis). Slovenians are close to Belarus, Slovaks, Czechs, and Norwegians. That all corresponds to what little we know about our past.

AFAIK, I have Belarus forefathers. Consequently, I love swamps, run around in short sleeves in the middle of the winter while sweating like a pig, and never catch a cold :)

My wife, on the other hand, is a Prlek. Descendant of some BS crusaders, who came to our land during the time of crusades. They looked at the women, tasted the wine, and said: "**** the crusades, here's our Jerusalem!"

Edited by mataj, 22 September 2016 - 09:46 PM.

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8382 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 09:51 PM

That all corresponds to what little we know about our past.

That is so true yet as time goes on we will all no much more.

The video was A +++++++ as was the music and graphics.

The historical content still was good but I think we will at some point go back farther.

No way are Slavs related to "African". The DNA tests show quite the opposite. Except for the politically doctored science.

Best regards. 

#5 Shura

Shura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25707 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:10 PM

That is so true yet as time goes on we will all no much more.

The video was A +++++++ as was the music and graphics.

The historical content still was good but I think we will at some point go back farther.

No way are Slavs related to "African". The DNA tests show quite the opposite. Except for the politically doctored science.

Best regards. 

DNA does not lie, myorigins point to the decendant of the Great gengiz conqueror of the Steppe, but it also points to my ancient ancestry in Africa, where all humans originate from

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8382 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 03:10 PM

it also points to my ancient ancestry in Africa,

That is so true of you and here's the proof shurjew. The Africans are your ancestors not mine. You shurjew Garbage jew fake science won't work in reality. One of your ancestors:

5YAUD00Z.jpg

Edited by shaktiman, 23 September 2016 - 03:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru