Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

How much time needs to study Russian language?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Russian Fellow

Russian Fellow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:18 PM

It is interesting for me, how much time needs for foreigner to study Russian language?

For example, how much time needs for English-speaking foreigner to study Russian?

#2 Russian Fellow

Russian Fellow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:59 PM

Can anybody answer on my question?

Are there any Europeans, Americans, Canadians, etc. who study, studied or tried to study Russian language?

Or are there any Russians who occured with situations when foreigners studied or tried to study Russian language?

#3 DrSher

DrSher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:38 PM

Hello to You!

I am in same situation. There was a time a decade or so ago, where my conversational Russian was at least useful for something, but then I lost all connections and time did not permit me to learn it. Now, I also want to learn it very much and have to start from scratch, to say such. Personally, I have always found living at a place where it is routinely spoken the absolute best remedy, but otherwise, it has to start somewhere. i assume from your writing, you do not live where it is spoken, so then the first step would be for you to figure out how to start. I think a 3-6 months of residential learning in Russia may be a very good start, but I have been unable to find something that may work the best at the moment. I also contemplated living in China for 1-2 years and learning the language along with acupuncture' and have been trying to locate place in India to learn Sanskrit and Ayurveda as well. While talking about this and stating my intents, the reality has been much more challenging.

I can only appeal to others here to help us both out with best resources. I am nowhere close to Russia any country where this could easily happen at the moment, but if the right solution showed up, I would be willing to strongly consider any options.

Please help us both and Bless You all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru