• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15858 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:00 AM

BREAKING: COUP IN USA

http://beam.to/coupusa

BREAKING: COUP IN USA

https://www.facebook...238127886259075

EDIT: At this point the "Coup Video" and the "Special Report" do in fact appear to be coordinated with "Phase 3" of Wikileaks. 

Podesta Part 25: Wikileaks Releases Another 2,460 Emails released at  8:18 AM - 1 Nov 2016.

The release comes one day after Wikileaks warned that it was "launching its "Phase 3" of election coverage this week.

This just posted 1 Nov 2016.

This is really happening. This is WHY Comey wrote the letter. This is WHERE the documents we have all been waiting for and expecting from WIKILEAKS are coming from. NOT the Russians! The US Intelligence Community is staging a Coup against the Clinton Corruption. Watch this now!! Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.

This video was posted to YOUTUBE at about 11:30am November 1, 2016

UPDATE: Follow Up Interview with Pieczenik

UPDATE: 4 Nov. by Pieczenik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM

At 8:45pm US Central Time the view count was 20,767 .....

3 hours later the view count at 11:35 Central USA Time was 42,662

4.5 hours later at 1:00am US Central Time view count was 111,595

8.5 hours later at 5:00am US Central Time the total view count was 498,049

12 hours later at 8:00am US Central Time the total view count is 559697

15 hours later at 11:00am US Central Time the total view is 653,703

17 hours later at 1:00pm US Central Time the total view count is 731,421

27 hours later at 11:00pm US Central Time the total view count is 1,326,733

35 hours later at 7:00am US Central Time the total view count is 2,144,971

47 hours later at 7:00pm US Central Time the total view count is now 2,312,302

55 hours later at 4:00am US Cental time the total view count is now 2,517,294

68 hours later at 5:00am US Central Time the total view count is now 2,732, 468

Special Report: FULL SEGMENT Mainstream Media 10/31/2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZnTHzomTaA

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

CvugmwFUMAAIeHG.jpg

Edited by Tom Pain, 05 November 2016 - 10:26 AM.

#2 John Prewett

John Prewett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:47 AM

Make of it what you will...

I'm just the messenger.

This just posted today 1 Nov 2016.

This is really happening. This is WHY Comey wrote the letter. This is WHERE the documents we have all been waiting for and expecting from WIKILEAKS are coming from. NOT the Russians! The US Intelligence Community is staging a Coup against the Clinton Corruption. Watch this now!! Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.

https://en.wikipedia...Steve_Pieczenik

Hillary visited Espstein's sex slave island many times.   No doubt this info is ATLEAST part of the "bomb" in Weiner's files.

ps: Weiner's twitter is hilarious.  He's a comic genius.

Edited by John Prewett, 02 November 2016 - 04:48 AM.

#3 Asterix

Asterix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30787 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:49 AM

the killing of Judge Scalia on February 13th 2016

ScaliaRas.jpg

suicide by the newly appoint Commander of USA Starteic Nuclear Weapons command on July 31st 2016

and the OKLAHOMA EQ

YolandaHurricane.jpg

clearly all connected to my STORY

Edited by Asterix, 02 November 2016 - 06:33 AM.

#4 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15858 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:25 AM

https://en.wikipedia...Steve_Pieczenik

Steve Pieczenik's website has been down for many hours and is still not fully functional, but it is back up. I have never visited his site before tonight, but that video started me to digging.

This news is currently being featured/hyped by Alex Jones here  http://www.infowars....egun-red-alert/  and at least one other news outlet called REGATED has it here http://regated.com/2...rrupt-clintons/

DRUDGE did post a link to the video yesterday though and titled it.  GOV'T INSIDERS HELPING ASSANGE? *

Jefferey Jaxen who advertises himself as is a researcher, independent investigative journalist, writer and voice for health freedom has it up.  http://www.jeffereyj...end-us-republic

Nothing on mainstream. Nothing anywhere else YET that I have found, but I am sure I have missed it somewhere.

I can't even find it yet on Pieczenik's website, but the reason it may not be there is because they are still repairing whatever happened to it.

It may be a PSYOP, but if it is one then I suspect it is one based on a great deal of truth. 

UPDATE: At this point the Pieczenik coup video, special report, wikileaks phase 3, and lead-up articles by Pieczenik do in fact appear to be coordinated.

No guarantee it will work even if it is for real. I expect this to spread like a wild fire through the alternaitve media.

Hopefully RT will get in on the action.

I did find this article on his site ... 

America Thanks Brave FBI Agents, IC and local Police! http://stevepieczeni...d-local-police/

images.jpeg

America Thanks the Brave FBI Special Agents who Forced Director Comey to Reopen the HRC Corruption Case!

By now, everyone is in a tizzy over James Comey re-opening the scandalous email case of the ignoble HRC. As usual, the media has inferred all types of reasons why Comey just found new evidence concerning HRC on Uma Abedin’s personal computer. Yes, the same device which her husband, ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner, had been using to sex-text a fifteen year old girl in North Carolina. Yet, the press and HRC’s not-too-bright team missed the entire dynamic of this unusual situation.

Recently, I have pointed out that our brave men and women in the intelligence community [IC], especially at the FBI and certain highly skilled police departments have forced James Comey to re-open the HRC investigation.

My sources inform me that there is very little new evidence. Who needs new when there was already plenty of criminal evidence that was “swept under the carpet”?? It seems that a few disgruntled, honest FBI special agents refused to accept Loretta Lynch’s warnings; as well as, Comey’s initial capitulation to the HRC intimidations. These agents warned both Lynch and Comey that they would go public with all the information they had on HRC. Even such evidence that was purposefully concealed by DOJ per order of Valerie Jarrett and Obama.

These FBI agents were willing to take a major risk with their careers and lives knowing fully well that Comey and Lynch [DOJ] had covered up the criminal actions of Hillary, Bill, Uma Abedin, and the rest of their motley crew. These citizen warriors will remain anonymous because they will need to continue at the bureau to ensure that such a major travesty of justice committed by Hillary and her cohorts should never occur again.

images-11-1.jpeg

Our country is grateful for the patriotism of our IC,the FBI and local policebecause without those few; we Americans would have to fight even harder to rid our body politic of the detritus of the past thirty years.

Winston Churchill said it best when he expressed England’s gratitude to those few brave British/Polish fighter pilots flying over London, protecting the British citizenry against the Nazis bombers/fighters devastating the city during WWII: “Never has so many owed so much to so few.” 

Thank you FBI agents, IC and local police!  American citizens are grateful for your bravery against tyranny.

http://stevepieczeni...d-local-police/

Edited by Tom Pain, 02 November 2016 - 10:43 AM.

#5 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15858 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:55 AM

Found this while digging...

Good for a laugh

The Revenge of Kim Dotcom

9qheijpvtu9g5dteqvvw.jpeg

Kim DotcomVerified account @KimDotcom

Entrepreneur, Innovator, Gamer, Artist, Internet Freedom Fighter & Father of 5

I know where Hillary Clintons deleted emails are and how to get them legally @TGowdySC @seanhannity @realDonaldTrump. 100% true. Retweet.

Cvt90Q8UAAA6iUc.jpg

Edited by Tom Pain, 02 November 2016 - 12:53 PM.

#6 Cosssack

Cosssack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56285 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:00 AM

excellent info

#7 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15858 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:33 AM

Clinton Coup vs. INFO-Counter-Coup http://stevepieczeni...o-counter-coup/

Unknown-22.jpeg

America you are witnessingClinton Coup vs Counter-Coup by our Brave Intelligence Community!
In my last blog, I outlined the different nefarious methods that the Clintons used to initiate a coup against our government. They did not need soldiers or the use of any force. Through lying, obstruction of justice and the eventual compromise of the DOJ, FBI, WH, and CIA, they effectively took over the USG without one shot fired or even one vote for Hillary.

Trump’s forces understood that the political system was/is rigged. Yet all he could do was to vehemently point out the different parts of our USG which had been co-opted by the Clintons. Simultaneously, I have informally worked with certain elements of our military intelligence across the IC spectrum to use alt-media sources to expose the massive criminal behavior of the Clintons-past, present and future.

Unknown-21.jpeg

As a way of counter-acting the Clinton’s silent coup of corruption, these brave men and women of the IC have released a series of emails through Julian Assange and Wiki-Leaks which underscore the Clintons’ massive corruption attempts to take over our USG through the rigged electoral system.

Usually, a military coup presents itself with soldiers in the street and tanks splayed out all over Washington DC and at other key communications points in the USA.This time around there was a new type of Counter-coup, an Info-Counter Coup using Wiki-leaks. Wikileaks disseminates the truth around the world, while at the same time making sure that the FBI Director, James Comey, opened up the Uma Abedin files with regards to national security violations.

The FBI, with the assistance of their colleagues in the intelligence community, have forced HRC and Uma Abedin to address compromising issues that could eventually lead to the prosecution of Hillary and her staff. If she is elected to POTUS, there will be an effort on the part of the DOJ, FBI and others to impeach her for crimes and treason committed against the state.

images-38-1.jpeg

You are now witnessing a new type of American Revolution. The Clintons and Podesta initiated a silent coup to undermine the USG through corruption and co-optation of the elite political leaders. In turn, they were met by the by the silent counter-coup of our civilian/military Intelligence community. In the age of the internet, brave American warriors are everywhere. They monitor any internal/external attempts to undermine this great republic.

God Bless these Brave Men/Women and Our Great Republic!

Edited by dolphin, 02 November 2016 - 07:33 AM.

#8 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15858 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:27 AM

Podesta Part 25: Wikileaks Releases Another 2,460 Emails, Total Is Now 41,969

8:18 AM - 1 Nov 2016

It is now exactly one week until the election, and what until recently seemed impossible, is suddenly all too real: the latest ABC/WaPo shows that Trump has a one point lead over Hillary, his first since May, and much of its thanks to the ongoing Wikileaks release of highly damaging Podesta emails. So, in the final stretch of the presidential race which has just a few days left, Wikileaks continues its ongoing broadside attack against the Clinton campaign with the relentless Podesta dump, by unveiling another 2,458 emails in the latest, Part 25 of its Podesta release, bringing the total emails released so far to exactly 41,969.

The release comes one day after Wikileaks warned that it was launching its "Phase 3" of election coverage this week, raising questions what else - if anything - Julian Assange has up his sleeve.

As usual we are parsing through the latest release and will bring readers the more notable emails.

http://www.zerohedge...total-now-41969

Direct Link To New E-Mails.

https://wikileaks.or...=6#searchresult

Edited by dolphin, 02 November 2016 - 09:42 AM.

#9 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15858 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:52 AM

In hindsight I would have to say this was "All Professionally Coordinated".

The Halloween Coup (The October Surprise)

Hillary Clinton's Nightmare Has Become Reality - Special Report

(FULL SHOW Mainstream Media 10/31/2016)

Edited by dolphin, 02 November 2016 - 10:11 AM.

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9943 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:17 AM

This is really happening

To the best of my knowledge the speaker's comments are accurate. I do not know all the details of his presentation or much about him or his in depth knowledge or sincerity.

I do know that this coup is going on now with my Big Greek Nose to the pavement.

But old Shaktiman gets no credit, no respect, nor even a "thanks pal".

Where were these guys when i started the ball rolling against a corrupt US government over 30 years ago let alone recently writing on Pravda all the "catch terms" being used now?

Where were they when I started uncovering crooks in the FBI and the Clinton Foundation's modus operandi almost 20 years ago?

Where were they when every cop in the county was pointing machine guns and shotguns at this old man and much more or being shot at, stabbed, or poisoned?

Where ?

Regards.

#11 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15858 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:21 PM

I have sampled the video's below, but have not had the time to watch them all the way through.

I will eventually.

I plan to watch what is at this link first.

https://www.amazon.c...=enemies within

Edited by Tom Pain, 02 November 2016 - 01:41 PM.

#12 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11836 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:11 PM

http://www.whatdoesi...m/index2154.htm

US military goes on alert

November 2, 2016

US Military Notifies Russia Of “Sustained Alert Status” Due To “Presidential Election Threat”

By: Sorcha Faal

#13 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:12 PM

It is a good sign if people working for US intelligence would stumble across evidence of treason and other crimes of the Clintons and reveal it somehow to the public.   

The failure to raise hue and cry upon discovering a felony was a common law crime,  and in most states it still is a crime.

This is not the same as snitching on neighbors over an infraction or misdemeanor, as a felony was a serious crime at common law.

Murder, arson, robbery, rape, burglary, treason, were considered so serious that a death penalty was attached to those crimes until modern times.    One of the reasons most states have degrees of murder - 1st degree, 2nd degree, etc., was because not all circumstances warranted execution of the criminal.     Treason was a big exception.    Treason was unforgivable because it placed the entire nation at risk, millions of people could be harmed, because of one criminal.

There is already evidence of treason with the Clintons.   A former FBI director called them "a crime family", so there is an obligation for intelligence professionals to reveal evidence of Clinton treason.

#14 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 18581 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:17 PM

#15 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15858 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:36 PM

Over the Top

#16 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11836 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:19 PM

Well Comrad Trevor Loudon in THE ENEMIES WITHIN said that Russia and Iran are the "bad guys" and their "Islamic allies"....

Shows how little this guy knows and how much Talmudic drivel he's carrying around in his head.

#17 T-Koga

T-Koga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4179 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:15 PM

It is a good sign if people working for US intelligence would stumble across evidence of treason and other crimes of the Clintons and reveal it somehow to the public.   

The failure to raise hue and cry upon discovering a felony was a common law crime,  and in most states it still is a crime.

This is not the same as snitching on neighbors over an infraction or misdemeanor, as a felony was a serious crime at common law.

Murder, arson, robbery, rape, burglary, treason, were considered so serious that a death penalty was attached to those crimes until modern times.    One of the reasons most states have degrees of murder - 1st degree, 2nd degree, etc., was because not all circumstances warranted execution of the criminal.     Treason was a big exception.    Treason was unforgivable because it placed the entire nation at risk, millions of people could be harmed, because of one criminal.

There is already evidence of treason with the Clintons.   A former FBI director called them "a crime family", so there is an obligation for intelligence professionals to reveal evidence of Clinton treason.

Misprision of a felony.

#18 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32913 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:15 AM

Misprision of a felony.

Misprison of a felony is one possibility, while another is misprison of treason, 18 USC 2382.

§2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807 ; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147 .)

Misprison of treason is concealment and nondisclosure of the known treason of another.

In misprison cases, the allegations required are:
1.   An actual felony;
2.   Concealment of the felony, and;
3.   Failure to disclose the felony.
4.   Alternatively, some courts have held that the failure to prevent a felony is also misprison.

Remaining silent about the felony is not enough for the crime of misprison, it also requires proof of some effort to conceal the felony.  

One indication of official concealment is to classify the evidence of the crime as "secret".

Another indication of concealment is destruction of email or other communication relevant to the crime.

Still another is lying about the existence of the crime.   This is where the Clinton lies would be applied.

#19 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members.
  • PipPipPip
  • 15858 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:53 AM

Well Comrad Trevor Loudon in THE ENEMIES WITHIN said that Russia and Iran are the "bad guys" and their "Islamic allies"....

Shows how little this guy knows and how much Talmudic drivel he's carrying around in his head.

The sad reality is the world can be and often is a violent and ugly place. Like it, or not might makes right most of the time. It also keeps the peace most of the time.

It is invariably the leaders of a country who have to be BAD ASS. That does not make the country, or its people bad.

The most we can hope for is that our leaders keep the explosives off the chess board. Regardless it is always a game of war.

The external threat of an enemy is the glue that has held our societies together for a very long time.

The occasional war a seemingly necessary waste. The price we pay to maintain order out of all the chaos; even though the chaos itself is more often than not caused on purpose in order to manufacture the need for a predetermined solution to bring about the desired order.

Read... http://www.stopthecr...on_Mountain.pdf

,or watch 

Bottom line is this Ivan88. When someone goes off the deep end talking shit then they should not be suprised that they get some shit talk directed right back at them.

“The established world order, is undergoing a foundational shakeup, with the Crimea, Ukraine, and Brexit.” Later on the ambassador called for the dismantling of NATO, and the European Union. Yakovenko then stated “Russia can now fight a conventional war in Europe and win, Russia is the only country that will remain relevant forever, any other country is dispensable, and that includes the United States, we are in game now.”

---  Russian ambassador to the UK, Alexander Yakovenko

https://freedomfight...dational-shift/

Edited by Tom Pain, 03 November 2016 - 10:37 AM.

#20 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22129 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:11 AM

Thanks for posting this topic Dolphin,

Even tho I hope that there is a coup with in Government in the USA and get rid of those blackmail scum in the WH and other Govt depts, one has to be very careful and read between the lines of who are the ones behind the coup, to me something is amiss that for months on end everyone in FBI, congress, media, hollywood were all blindly supporting Hitlery and all of a sudden they just all in unison just stopped....it is as if at the last minute the PTB want to let americans to know that their Government is so criminal so corrupt after decades of cover up and time to get really angry and demand a new form of Government.....again who is behind this coup? well there is a passage from the Khazar mafia in their Protocols Of Zion that this is what they planned to do to bring in the Jew World Odor.........Hopefully I am wrong and this is a legitimate coup...but I would not put it past those Satanic Khazars if they were up to this

_____

Protocol 10:19

"But you yourselves perfectly well know that to produce the possibility of the expression of such wishes by all the nations it is indispensable to trouble in all countries the people's relations with their governments so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension, hatred, struggle, envy and even by the use of torture, by starvation, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, by want, so that the goyim see no other issue than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty in money and in all else. But if we give the nations of the world a breathing space the moment we long for is hardly likely ever to arrive."

http://www.whale.to/...ROTOCOL_No._10_

Edited by Mario Milano, 03 November 2016 - 04:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru