• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 excelsior

excelsior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:00 AM

1st off...will someone please tell putin that the people he should be after are the corrupt people that are in our government and official offices not the average American citizen.   I find myself wondering where he  would start first if he nuked the US....hopefully not Iowa!

#2 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31258 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:00 AM

Nuclear targets are mostly a military decision.  The military mind will analyze targets to determine which targets will decisively end the enemy's ability and will to fight.   And Russia isn't the only country targeting the US with nukes.

Economic ruin is part of the calculation because the ability to persist as an enemy depends on a nation's economy as much as its will to continue.    So I would expect major cities to be targets and heavy loss of civilian life.    If you look at Iraq, you see that the US targeted the things people needed daily, electric power, water supplies, transportation, fuel depots, etc.    That was to cripple the economy enough to prevent a sustained resistance.    It didn't work as expected, but it did prevent a counter-offensive from succeeding.    So I would expect that all major US cities would be possible Russian nuclear targets.

The Pentagon has analyzed all potential US targets for attack.   Naturally they won't tell the taxpayers which targets are certain to be hit and which ones are less likely.    That's because they expect us to die and as long as COG survives, they are unconcerned about the civilian casualties.    The Pentagon has projected that much of the US population will be dead after the first hour of nuclear war.

There are books and websites where likely targets are listed.    One of the problems is that different countries may have different targeting priorities, and different thresholds for the decision to make a nuclear strike.    The others have their own ideas for targets.   China might avoid hitting the mainland US as it has investments here, while North Korea would probably be less reluctant to wipe out an American city.   But any country can be pushed to the brink of war.    There is no reason to push other nations into that position, and if war comes to the US, I would blame US officials for that.   

Considering how many high US officials are deep into occult rituals, satanism, pedophilia, and criminal activities, them getting us into a nuclear war would not be unthinkable.   Just look at what they do at the Bohemian Grove with their mock child sacrifices, and the occult stuff and pedophile island the Clintons have been visiting, and their evil becomes obvious.    War for them is just another human sacrifice.

#3 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10240 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:24 AM

When considering the US population, it has been my experience that most so called Americans fully justify the fire bombing of entire cities of their relatives in Germany, especially the poorer more densely populated parts of the cities. Not only that, but most Americans fully justify the starvation of most the surviving German population AFTER the war supposedly ended. 

And most of them refuse to recognize that Eisenhower killed over a million surrendered German soldiers by a combination of starvation and exposure without shelter.

Over 50,000 US males died trying to fire bomb their relatives in Germany. Such enthusiasm for killing one's relatives is a sign of how sick our society is.

Therefore, this sanction of mass slaughter by most Americans, especially the Talmudic nuking of the biggest Christian city in East Asia, Heroshima, it is as if they all participaated in the blood offering to Molech, Baal and Remphan.

So, in the Bible Book of  Revelation it says that those who slay with the sword (unjustly) should be slain with the sword, and those who lead into captivity must be taken into captivity. This is the patience and faith of the Saints.

Rev. 13:10

Guess how that translates in the matter of nuclear war.

Don't the Americans who justify burning hundreds of thousands of people to death in one night as in Tokyo, for example, deserve some sort of reward that some nuclear bombs could facilitate? 

The only way out is to confess our rebellion to nature's God, and repent and change our minds and behavior to conform to the Word and Example of the Perfect Man, Jesus Christ.

Edited by Ivan88, 05 November 2016 - 02:28 AM.

#4 excelsior

excelsior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:57 AM

Wow..i totally believe it.  Have you seen the deagle.com numbers on US population?  It shows 2016 with321 million and 2025 with 61 million.  Wonder where we all went, its only 9 years away!

#5 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17678 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:27 AM

Wow..i totally believe it.  Have you seen the deagle.com numbers on US population?  It shows 2016 with321 million and 2025 with 61 million.  Wonder where we all went, its only 9 years away!

Who are you supporting for president if you don't mind saying?  Because one candidate guarantees nuclear war.

#6 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18306 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:07 AM

Yeh what is that about?

A lot of Euro countries populations disappear, even Australia's population is halved by 2025 IS this some retarded Rothschild satanic plan to depopulate with another Jew World War?

#7 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15494 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:44 AM

1st off...will someone please tell putin that the people he should be after are the corrupt people that are in our government and official offices not the average American citizen.   I find myself wondering where he  would start first if he nuked the US....hopefully not Iowa!

I sent you a welcome greeting in your mail. Always nice to see new posters join the forum.

usa-nuclear-targets-map.jpg

1100 DECLASSIFIED U.S. NUCLEAR TARGETS

http://futureoflife....uclear-targets/

Six Escalation Scenarios to Nuclear World War III

http://www.pakalertp...-world-war-iii/

Of course Pak Alert Press more often than not reports meaningless news with absolutely no facts to back it up.

Edited by Tom Pain, 05 November 2016 - 09:23 AM.

#8 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17678 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:20 AM

I sent you a welcome greeting in your mail. Always nice to see new posters join the forum.

Six Escalation Scenarios to Nuclear World War III

http://www.pakalertp...-world-war-iii/

Of course Pak Alert Press more often than not reports meaningless news with absolutely no facts to back it up.

Crazy, nuts..can't listen to this bullshit whining.

#9 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15494 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:24 AM

What whining? 

P.S. It should be you greeting our new poster. Not me.

1240134_10151849858390827_1042348338_n.j

Edited by Tom Pain, 05 November 2016 - 10:06 AM.

#10 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7518 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:46 AM

please tell putin that the people he should be after are the corrupt people that are in our government and official offices not the average American citizen.

Thanks excelsior.

It appears to me that you do not support a nuclear war.

That is reasonable and prudent.

Welcome to the free speech zone of Pravda.

Best regards.

#11 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7518 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:58 AM

I don't like it either, but we must admit that this kind of saber rattling historically can be a prelude to war.

The "NATO intercepts.... video" is garbage anti-Russian propaganda and that is obvious.

The underlying theme is that Russia is aggressive and NATO is being directed by Shirley Temple.

720-004.jpg?

NATO Commander: Innocent Temple

BTW, who is playing the violin in the background music? Jascha Heifetz?

jascha-heifetz-5.jpg

Best regards.

#12 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15494 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:09 AM

I don't like it either, but we must admit that this kind of saber rattling historically can be a prelude to war.

The "NATO intercepts.... video" is garbage anti-Russian propaganda and that is obvious.

The underlying theme is that Russia is aggressive and NATO is being directed by Shirley Temple.

I don't think it is garbage, or fake propaganda. 

A greast deal of real news can be called propaganda. The issue is if it is true. 

There is a great deal of documented footage and news stories about Russian threats and warnings about their willingness to start a nuclear war over this past year.

I won't argue against the fact that the threats may be justified due to these insane NATO policies, but that only lends credibility that the danger is real and not just propaganda.

Testing an opponants defenses with real threats is one way that our countries send a clear message. Both sides do it.

The report in the video even said NATO was doing the same thing. My post was neither whining, nor an attempt to demonize Russia.

Case in point...

Edited by Tom Pain, 05 November 2016 - 11:12 AM.

#13 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7518 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:22 AM

Tom,

My point is simple - Russia did not start the trouble - Russia has been harmed since the collapse of the USSR and the impact of US aggression against Yugoslavia and Serbia was horrific.

The US in the past 4 administrations are guilty of war crimes, especaioly in support of Israeli tyranny and bellicose activities..

Also, I kept my nose to the street for decades and get plenty of information which I juxtapose to other information I obtain and feel I have the capacity to make analyses and accurate conclusions.

It is on that that I base my findings.

I bend over backwards to get to the truth of anything.

In addition, any country or person backed into a corner will react aggressively in return.

That's normal.

My goal is to see a reconciliation with the US and Russia and to remove the threats of NATO missiles surrounding Russia and to have misinformed American leadership stop tweaking Russia's nose.

I understand your position as well.

Regards,

#14 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15494 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:45 AM

Tom,

My point is simple - Russia did not start the trouble - Russia has been harmed since the collapse of the USSR and the impact of US aggression against Yugoslavia and Serbia was horrific.

The US in the past 4 administrations are guilty of war crimes, especaioly in support of Israeli tyranny and bellicose activities..

Also, I kept my nose to the street for decades and get plenty of information which I juxtapose to other information I obtain and feel I have the capacity to make analyses and accurate conclusions.

It is on that that I base my findings.

I bend over backwards to get to the truth of anything.

In addition, any country or person backed into a corner will react aggressively in return.

That's normal.

My goal is to see a reconciliation with the US and Russia and to remove the threats of NATO missiles surrounding Russia and to have misinformed American leadership stop tweaking Russia's nose.

I understand your position as well.

Regards,

Gorbachev (Russia) was ALL IN on this Climate Change Agenda (Depopulation) bullshit with its carbon tax and the Global Gaia Religion

nonsense that went with it to bring about the NWO advertised with an eco friendly international communist flavor called Globalization.

I have no intention of letting my guard down with Putin, or anyone else for that matter. Eternal vigilence is the price of liberty.

Plans within plans within plans makes it very difficult if not impossible to know who to trust these days.

At best I am willing to risk my chances and gamble on Trump. If I were Russian I would probably gamble on Putin, but I'm not Russian.

If Hitlery is elected I suggest we all consider heading offshore to some isolated island in the sun somewhere.

Edited by Tom Pain, 05 November 2016 - 12:01 PM.

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7518 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:06 PM

I have no intention of letting my guard down with Putin, or anyone else for that matter. Eternal vigilence is the price of liberty.

Plans within plans within plans makes it very difficult if not impossible to know who to trust these days.

At best we can take my chances and gamble on Trump. If I were Russian I would probably gamble on Putin, but I'm not Russian.

If Hitlery is elected I suggest we all consider heading offshore to some isolated island in the sun somewhere.

No one should you or anyone else to "put their guard down".

On the other hand fri3ends we can trust area rare find.

I still feel Vladimir is honorable and is Donald.

I give everyone a chance.

You know that about me.

The ideas of population control and new world order do not appeal to me because i feel there is a larger more Universal picture to all this.

I will NOT  play God, but as you well know there are those unscrupulous types that will.

Best regards.

#16 Zharkov

Zharkov

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31258 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 03:27 PM

"Declassified" targets includes bogus targets.   

Many of those red dots don't make a difference militarily and are included as decoys.

The more warheads wasted on decoy targets, the fewer real targets can be destroyed in Europe and the US.

The game is to discover which targets are worth a nuke and which are not.

A nuclear first strike is not a winner anymore because of nuclear submarines able to retaliate while cruising along the shoreline.

Nobody wins.

#17 excelsior

excelsior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:17 PM

:hi: :hi:Wow..thank you all for your comments.  I appreciate hearing everything that has been said and posted,  I like hearing different points of views and the way people explain things in different ways.  I feel that it is our responsibility to discern what we believe to be the truth.  There is a lot of truth out there but there is a lot of bullshit too!   You remember when kids would pick a flower and pick each petal off...he loves me, he loves me not.....yada yada.  Well, that's how I discern information, I come across something and I keep that petal of information that I believe to be true and the one's that are lies are thrown away. 

I don't believe for one minute that putin wants WW3.  I like the fact that when he says he means business he shows it like sending the northern fleet.  To be quite honest I would prefer WW3 than having to endure a long, slow painful death under another Clinton presidency.....which brings me to the point that ...Hell yea....I am Trump all the way!

#18 Perry Goldfarb

Perry Goldfarb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4156 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:23 PM

I'd be OK with Iowa being nuked. I don't think anyone would really miss it.

Of course, there is no real chance of that happening anyway. Russia isn't going to nuke us over our oil imperialism in the Middle East.

#19 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7518 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:27 PM

To be quite honest I would prefer WW3 than having to endure a long, slow painful death under another Clinton presidency

That's a good 'un.

Regards.

#20 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18306 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 10:13 PM

1st off...will someone please tell putin that the people he should be after are the corrupt people that are in our government and official offices not the average American citizen.  

I totally agree excel, it seems stupid now days to nuke cities in the world when it is well known that it is only a handful of Jew bankers that.start every war, I have been saying it for ages, if these bankers start another war, Russia has to target them, not innocent yanks who not only want nothing to do with this shit, but who are actually trying to get rid of the psychotic Jew banker puppets like the Clintons...

It is ridiculous blowing up the planet when the only targets are a few Jew bankers to have peace on our planet.....

public-enemy-number-one-kill-jacob-roths

Edited by Mario Milano, 05 November 2016 - 10:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru