• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:20 AM

TRUMP DEFEATS CLINTON

http://a57.foxnews.c...1109_030140.jpg

Trump wins presidency, defeats Clinton in historic election upset

http://www.foxnews.c...tion-upset.html

We did it, especailly here on Pravda when everyone else thought it would be lost.

"Donald Trump, defying the pundits and polls to the end, was projected to defeat Hillary Clinton in Tuesday’s presidential election and claim an establishment-stunning victory that exposes the depth of voter dissatisfaction – and signals immense changes ahead for American policy at home and abroad."

trumpreuters660_20161109_030140.jpg

UNITED STATES PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Best Regards

#2 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:37 AM

Trump beats the media and the establishment in pulling off the greatest upset ever

What do you think? Rigged or not?

We still need to wait till the smoke clears but The US Reign of Terror may be finally over.

I know the winning Pravda crew won't lert anything get

I'm doing The Sign of The Cross.

Really works.

Reagrds.

#3 Nemesis

Nemesis

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17821 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:23 AM

President Putin and Pravda both have officially congratulated the President Elect Trump.  Here's to better relations.

:Party:

#4 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:32 AM

Pravda's free speech Forum helped immeasurably to allow all voices to be heard and prevent the theft of a US election by corrupt organization.

Pravda should be congratulated as well.

As should President Putin for being a true friend to America.

Thanks Nemesis

Best regards

#5 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24270 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:41 AM

14915707_1772041859727295_35430641535738

#6 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:05 PM

USC is 1000000% correct.

Assange risked his life to save the world.

And BTW USC, it was a good thing that you and I voted for each other in this world election.

All the Best 

#7 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:10 PM

President Putin and Pravda both have officially congratulated the President Elect Trump.  Here's to better relations.

Here's to you working to better journalism as wild as many of us are in this Forum.

Kudos Nemesis,

angel3.gif

#8 dolphin

dolphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15681 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:10 PM

If you an I can get along with our divergent ideologies then why not Trump and Putin?

I second the motion. 

#9 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11618 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:40 PM

Trump beats the media and the establishment in pulling off the greatest upset ever

What do you think? Rigged or not?

We still need to wait till the smoke clears but The US Reign of Terror may be finally over.

I know the winning Pravda crew won't lert anything get

I'm doing The Sign of The Cross.

Really works.

Reagrds.

Re the reign of terror,i hope it is but as we say the proof of the pudding will be in the eating,i just hope Trump puts those neocon/fascists back in their cage where they belong,i would like to see a meeting between Trump and Putin to get things back on the right track,i hope he won't stand for those bastards who have been supporting wahabi terror all over the place,we shall see in time.

#10 Mario Milano

Mario Milano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19055 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:44 PM

Re the reign of terror,i hope it is but as we say the proof of the pudding will be in the eating,i just hope Trump puts those neocon/fascists back in their cage where they belong,i would like to see a meeting between Trump and Putin to get things back on the right track,i hope he won't stand for those bastards who have been supporting wahabi terror all over the place,we shall see in time.

Spot on Wired, the most experienced guy that takes out the rothschild satanic mafia occupying a country at the moment is Putin...

You can bet the Jew mafia will do everything they can to stop Trump and Putin talking!

#11 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10496 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:08 PM

Pravda's free speech Forum helped immeasurably to allow all voices to be heard and prevent the theft of a US election by corrupt organization.

Pravda should be congratulated as well.

As should President Putin for being a true friend to America.

Thanks Nemesis

Best regards

The Observer in Physics Double Slit Experiment shows that merely observing changes the outcome.

#12 wirehaired

wirehaired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11618 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:25 PM

Here's to you working to better journalism as wild as many of us are in this Forum.

Kudos Nemesis,

angel3.gif

Journalism in the US and Britain is nothing short of  a disgrace,these people are not journalists they are propagandists for the Empire,complicit in starting many blood soaked illegal wars.

#13 Hansel

Hansel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5140 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:28 PM

https://www.rt.com/s...iser-991/video/

https://www.rt.com/s...max-keiser-991/

Edited by Hansel, 09 November 2016 - 05:30 PM.

#14 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10496 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:42 PM

It's off track from the subject, Found it looking for Conciousness & Quantum Mechanics,

but this is one of the best advertisements I've seen;

#15 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:12 PM

The Observer in Physics Double Slit Experiment shows that merely observing changes the outcome.

The videos are good expressions of how physics and metaphysics, as with waves and particles, go beyond the dualities of observable events.

I truly enjoyed a couple of these presentations. All good.

There is of course always the caveats of gas molecules in the room, vibrations of the equipment and more but the fundamentals of this basic insight into photons in particular is sound, (pun intended). Wave/particle duality and Uncertainty are real phenomenon in our world.

You are certainly treading into my area of study that includes consciousness as such. Good!

I would point out three things without looking at Schrodinger's equations and all the mathematics and physics  I have forgotten and the like:

1) The key word observer (which then applies to momentum and position of electrons as part of the "uncertainty").

2) "potentials" are key because they - in my analysis - form the milieu in which these events take place and may hold the actual key to making sense of the mathematics inherent in this experiment, (I would say that the geometric space one uses also is vital - again pun intended)

3) What is meant by "consciousness" and its substantiality (pun intended once again) goes to how this works in the observer or experimenter and how this works in the observed or subject. The idea and essence of photons as such cannot be ignored - mass, no mass, gravity, velocity, duality, and so on.

So these are a few notes we can ponder - as well as a kind of yin/yang harmony. Getting beyond these dualities is philosophically, logically and mathematically NON-trivial.

Hope we talk more on this. I am regaining some of the much I have forgotten.

All the Best.

#16 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24270 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:16 PM

MMA fighters for Trump (Fedor Emelyanenko)

14963237_10153788583842126_5727438356366

#17 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:17 PM

It's off track from the subject, Found it looking for Conciousness & Quantum Mechanics,

Oh I don't know. Soft and hard in harmony is not far off from the quantum experiment.

Thanks.

My wife has difficulty in finding a proper mattress because of a back injury.

Best regards.

#18 USC

USC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24270 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:24 PM

first Russian joke after the U.S. elections:

The first case in the US history, when a whity billionaire move into social housing, where a negro had lived for 8 years.

#19 Ivan88

Ivan88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10496 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:49 PM

Thanks and You're Welcome, Shaktiman.

Glad to get your positive response.

We are part of God's evolution program to make the Moral Man, Men who can be trusted with the Universe.

Without being part of this process, we remain simply man faced animals that perish just like all the ones who became extinct dead ends all along the way.

See HUMAN DESTINY by Lecomte du Noiy, 1947

Destiny of Man.jpg  

Edited by Ivan88, 09 November 2016 - 07:50 PM.

#20 shaktiman

shaktiman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8331 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:05 AM

first Russian joke after the U.S. elections:

The first case in the US history, when a whity billionaire move into social housing, where a negro had lived for 8 years.

Zinger!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru