#1 Anyinature

Anyinature

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:48 PM

Infinix Zero 4 Specifications

Lets Get To The Technology Side Of Infinix Zero 4
The GSM Aspects: Gsm 900 / 1800 Network Capacity with a 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 And 2100 and this latest Infinix zero 4 has a 4G FDD – LTE 3 [1800] / 7[2600] /20 [800] Network And It uses a Dual Nano Sim built on Android 6 Marshmalow + XOS.

Lets Get To The Design Of Infinix Zero 4

The Dimesion is about 153.2 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm
We cant say much about the weight now until the unboxing day
Dispay: It has a 5.5 inches ,1080 x 1920 pixels [440 PPI], 2.5D IPS display with corning gorilla glass 3

Sensors: It has a finger print scanner, An Accelerometer And A Proximity
Build: Its build on curved diamond textured mettalic body

Colors: The Infinix Zero 4 has many colors , It has a Gold , Silver And Black colors respectively

Lets Get To The Hardware Aspects

Processor Type : It Uses an Octa-core processor and its extremely cool and the processor name is Helio X20 [Zero 4] , I dont think you have seen this before on other Infinix phones

Graphics Processor : Mali-T7200
RAM: It has a 3GB Ram and i think its absolutely cool! what do you think about the Ram?

Internal Memory: It has an internal storage of 32 GB and i think its ok and it can be expandable to 128 GB and we may see an increase of the storage when They releases the Infinix Zero 4 Plus

Lets Get To The Camera Aspects Of This Great Phone
It has a 16 Mega Pixel Front camera with OIS, Panorama , Laser auto focus with dual LED flash and its cool, It also has a video recorder with a Front-facing 8 MP front Camera with a soft flash
Lets Scroll To The Multi Media Aspects

It supports all types of music format ,mp3 ,aac+ , eaac+ , amr and other types of music formats , It also have a Mono Loudspeaker With FM Radio and it also supports Mpeg4 , h.263 and h.264 video formats

Thats all for now in the Multi Media Aspects

Lets Move To The Connectivity Side!

Bluetooth Is V4.0
The Wi-Fi Is 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct With Hotspot
Gps : Yes

Usb: Micro Usb v2.0 , USB-OTG

Miscellaneous

Charging: Fast Charge / XCharge 3A PE + 2.0
Battery: The Battery is not cool unlike Older Infinix Phones But i think they have a reason to reduce the battery to 3200 MAH

The Infinix Zero 4 was announced on Nov 16, 2016 and it will be available in the market before November Runs Out And The Price Is Yet To be Announced but it wont cost more than 250 US Dollars

Source : http://afrivilla.com...ications-price/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Pravda.Ru